Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #31
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't agree more with you Chloe...All this drama is sickening and I'm starting to realize just how evil and vindictive this business really could be.I just wish everyone were on the same page and cut the unnecessary bullshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
JB I agree with your post . . .and btw you are making much more sense lately lol. But when people come online here we notice the drama has gotten so crazy we don't want to post in it and sure as heck we are not spending extra time to come up with a nice post to divert attention......it was us who did not create the drama and it is not up to us to take care of it.

Just because a few people here who are in a hate mode towards those they do not know and rumors flare their insanity . . .no one wants to see it and no one cares except you.

I am not here to bash people, to hurt others or to spread rumors. I am here to be a provider of love, passion and freakiness! You boys either contact me or others . . .who cares right? We all see who we want to and live life the way we want to

There doesn't have to be games, there doesn't have to be drama . . .I have a website and reviews, read it, like, it, hate it, and contact or not contact. Cut and dry. All other craziness no one wants to be involved in.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #32
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Jen,

It does get ridiculous at times! Its a shame that the drama, or stupidity, comes from all corners and its a real shame that it doesn't stop. There are times though when things appear to be running smoothly and the drama takes a backseat to good conversations, great posts, and the occasional good natured ribbing! But like you and many others I too wish that the "unnecessary Bullshit" would stop!

DD
Old 12-16-2011, 05:51 AM   #33
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
Jen,

It does get ridiculous at times! .... I too wish that the "unnecessary Bullshit" would stop!

DD
DITTO! There are too many here who thrive on it!

Chloe, I wanna know where you got that pic of us for your Avatar??!!!

(nah, I'm only just WISHING it were me in the pic - it DOES look like fun! )
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #34
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
Chloe, I wanna know where you got that pic of us for your Avatar??!!!
Hmmm, death by cunnilingus, interesting
Old 12-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

jymie, its just a dream of mine.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #36
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

chloe, jen, DD, r69...i couldn't agree more with the four of you.

it seems like the quality of this board has gone severely downhill between now and when i temporarily stopped advertising in fall of 2010.

not only is there an entirely new group of moderators (who all seem to be doing a fine job) but there is also an entirely new group of "core" active posters. where before there was an element of class, decency, and respect now it seems to me that it's just crude banter and in jokes carried over from the AC or strip clubs, and a somewhat demeaning attitude towards providers.

and seriously, why does 90% of the discussion about providers pertain to ones who aren't even verified here? before it was almost as if it was taboo to mention craigslist or backpage, let alone review a girl from there. now it seems that the only reason this board exists is to drive business for them. i don't mean to insult anyone for their preferences and tastes, but the majority of these outside girls that get inquired about and/or reviewed are in a different league and would never have been acceptable to the old crew and their standards.

like before though, i realize that the 10 or so people who post the most are but a small, insignificant fraction of the actual user base and in no way representative of all the others who lurk or just view our ads.

but still, i have to wonder why things are the way they are now...
Old 12-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #37
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

IDK babe, my poll was 60/40 for.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #38
Tiger
title: for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth View Post

it seems like the quality of this board has gone severely downhill between now and when i temporarily stopped advertising in fall of 2010.

not only is there an entirely new group of moderators (who all seem to be doing a fine job) but there is also an entirely new group of "core" active posters. where before there was an element of class, decency, and respect now it seems to me that it's just crude banter and in jokes carried over from the AC or strip clubs, and a somewhat demeaning attitude towards providers.

and seriously, why does 90% of the discussion about providers pertain to ones who aren't even verified here? before it was almost as if it was taboo to mention craigslist or backpage, let alone review a girl from there. now it seems that the only reason this board exists is to drive business for them. i don't mean to insult anyone for their preferences and tastes, but the majority of these outside girls that get inquired about and/or reviewed are in a different league and would never have been acceptable to the old crew and their standards.

like before though, i realize that the 10 or so people who post the most are but a small, insignificant fraction of the actual user base and in no way representative of all the others who lurk or just view our ads.

but still, i have to wonder why things are the way they are now...
ms_elizabeth- I missed your point here when you posted this Skankiest_providers?
Old 12-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #39
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
ms_elizabeth- I missed your point here when you posted this Skankiest_providers?

"i don't mean to insult anyone for their preferences and tastes, but the majority of these outside girls that get inquired about and/or reviewed are in a different league and would never have been acceptable to the old crew and their standards."

this board used to have class. it no longer does, or at very least has little...
Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #40
Tiger
title: for rent

Quote:
"i don't mean to insult anyone for their preferences and tastes, but the majority of these outside girls that get inquired about and/or reviewed are in a different league and would never have been acceptable to the old crew and their standards."

this board used to have class. it no longer does, or at very least has little...
I'm not one to know having never seen one of the "outside girls", but I think if they are inquired and reviewed enough the hope would be they become an inside girl. It could also be some are looking for a diamond in the rough, or new next new gal. I don't know. Everyone's standards are different, so I guess to each their own.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #41
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

ms_elizabeth

With you being a Rochester Provider, you and I have never met.

With all due respect, I did find your post insulting and generalizing! IMHO

You refer to the "outside BP girls" in some sort of disgust. I am not sure why?

Some of the best providers that are members here at eccie started posting at BP and some continue to post at BP.

If you think that eccie provides 100% source of income to the ladies, I believe that you are wrong. BP and other venues are necessary for the ladies in this business.

I have a problem with similar attitudes of some of the eccie providers that think they are better than everyone else.

The old crew is here and alive. I also have noticed many new profiles that join eccie the same day they post a review. I have found that questionable, since you never hear from them again.

I take issue with your statement “this board used to have class. it no longer does”

If you believe that this is the case, maybe you should look at everyone (Ladies & Gents) that are bothering you rather than refer to the guys (Your Clients) as having a “demeaning attitude towards providers”

OMG, looks like you never met a provider that has a demeaning attitude towards other !!!

The members here represent what is in the general population; you will get to meet the good, the bad and the ugly.

This is My Humble Opinion; I am not really interested to engage in a discussion with you.

There are many wonderful people here that have earned my respect.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #42
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
where before there was an element of class, decency, and respect now it seems to me that it's just crude banter and in jokes carried over from the AC or strip clubs, and a somewhat demeaning attitude towards providers.

I'm guilty as charged
Old 12-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #43
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I'm guilty as charged
you can't help yourself...

Old 12-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #44
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Its a gift. ya still a "yes". But you maybe surprised where many here on eccie started and how they found there way here
Old 12-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #45
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
and a somewhat demeaning attitude towards providers.
Quote:
"i don't mean to insult anyone

you seem to ask for understanding or a benefit of a doubt that you are unwilling to afford others.Im glad you post your views, hope that you continue.I really don't care if you think your better than me here.I'll place my reputation in the way I treat providers during the sessions and after and beyond the sessions away from this site(where it counts) up against you and ESPECIALLY Chloe, any day of the week.Its Ok to not personally like someone.Alot of you place more value on some postings here than real life actions, its much easier that way.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women