Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2017, 01:08 PM   #16
rippin222
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

It used to bother me when I see no AA in a providers ad or showcase. It still bothers me a bit that I feel like I have to put that I'm a black man in that first PM just to get it out in the open. Like others have stated OP there are PLENTY of providers here especially if you travel and if there's one that you can't shake and you just HAVE to see her then ask her about her AA policy. If it's a preference thing or a business thing. You have a right to inquire just as she has a right to choose who she sees. Don't take it personally if a provider chooses not to see you based on your skin color there are plenty of women that don't give a shit what color you are as long as your a gentleman.
rippin222 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:13 PM   #17
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no problem of seeing AA clients
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #18
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:09 PM   #19
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

When I first started hobbying I assumed it was because those girls were scared of the size of your cocks. I mean, if you're going to be stereotyped it's not a bad one to have...

biggest dick I ever saw was in the locker room at San Bernadino HS getting ready for a wrestling tournament... everybody was basically walking down this row of lockers to see this guy's appendage. He was a black dude, and I'm not kidding that fucking thing hung to his kneecap! He couldn't possibly use a urinal...cause he'd be dunking it everytime. I would assume that during an erection he would pass out for lack of blood to the rest of his body. Once you see something like that...you never think you're hung again....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:11 PM   #20
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Im not racist. I hate everyone equally. JK! whats really weird is when AA providers wont see AA clients. That one has me scratching my head. But i guess to each their own.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

According to the butthurt fucktards they are all racist.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:50 PM   #22
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Wait.. doesn't AA mean AsianAmericans? Still confused about that.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #23
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

My 2 cents...

I have had providers tell me the no aa policy is used for several reasons...

1. the provider's pimp...
2. personal preference
3. there are some hobbyists that harass providers especially non Black that see Black clients...
4. "thug" mentality of some Black men. IE.
rude, always arguing about price, asking for discounts, wanting more time or menu items without paying for them etc. And let me add there are some Black providers that have NBA policies.

Most providers don't have a problem with an educated well mannered Black man that is "gentlemanly" in his demeanor.
In fact some providers that advertise NBA have at least one or two regular Black clients.
It is what it is.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:50 AM   #24
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziz View Post
I'm a black man myself. I'm a young professional, have my own home, a nice car went to An Ivy League school and have a management job. I have no STDs. I'm not affiliated with any gangs. I talk proper. I don't sag. I dress nicely. I'm not ghetto. I think you get it.
So why the fuck are you on Eccie again? You should be able to get all the civilian tail you want , troll
firelips is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard some say that there are some who post No AA policies in order to attract clients who want a woman who "doesn't see black men".

Me? Fuck that-- I'm not going to advertise in order to attract racist fucks. You have a problem with who I see? Move along. I got the same trolling email that a LOT of ladies here have gotten over the years from one board member-- it goes like this:

Him: Do you see AA clients?
Me: Of course! I see all races as long as they are clean, polite, and respectful.
Him: Nevermind! I wouldn't want to go where one of them have been. Gross!!

A variation of this has been going around for years.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #26
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
I know right brother
noober is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:24 PM   #27
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Ziz,
My suggestion is to text a NBA lady that fits your profile, set a time to call to discuss your session/time/rates that works for both.
Assuming what you said is correct, then tell her your ethnicity. If she balks, just move on, no harm no foul.
My guess you will overcome her policy. Obviously you must follow up the way you said.
+1 to GP #25 post
my 2
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #28
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I can say this, I have a few “go-to” Ladies that treat me great but their ads still say no AA; It’s not holding me back in the slightest! Some ladies are super polite about it too!

At the end if the day, they can see whoever they prefer or otherwise.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:58 PM   #29
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Is every AA man a pimp or thug? Certainly not. But even 90% of the ones that aren’t pimps have some sort of chip on their shoulder.

Hmmm.. I guess I have gotten the 10% that don't have a chip on their shoulder. Seriously, The majority of the human race have some sort of chip on their shoulder.

The majority of my AA clientele are awesome friends and clients. Thanks for always being wonderful, guys!
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #30
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

To me the double standard is what I find ironic. There are lots of guys here, of all races, who believe that the ladies should see anyone who has the money, no questions asked. Yet so much of what this board is about is putting information out there so the guys can eliminate anyone who doesn't suit their tastes. In other words, the guys can be discerning, but the ladies cannot? Doesn't work that way.
rcinokc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women