Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 01:58 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Thank God the sisters of the poor are out raising money to test you for dick drip. Throwing the bill away doesn't make it free, it just makes you a deadbeat.
Not just a deadbeat but also a thief
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
The government and the unrealistic cost of everything in the US which in other words is called CAPITALISM.
And yet you chose to come into this country illegally. I am sure no one would be sad to see you deported back to where you came from. Then you would not have the USA to blame for your own failings
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #18
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Thank God the sisters of the poor are out raising money to test you for dick drip. Throwing the bill away doesn't make it free, it just makes you a deadbeat.
There are no sisters any more there and STOP SPECULATING about my medical condition.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:46 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
There are no sisters any more there and STOP SPECULATING about my medical condition.
Wrong again. But then again, you’re never right.

http://www.littlesistersofthepoorpittsburgh.org/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #20
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I never said you have a medical condition, are you admitting something the providers should be aware of.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:16 PM   #21
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I'm must have missed the part in the Bill of Rights that mentioned std testing.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #22
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I'm must have missed the part in the Bill of Rights that mentioned std testing.
Oh phullleeeeeease what do people of the past, in particular the so-called founding fathers have to do with today's idiocy and acquisitiveness and bottomless greed? The living standard in America is super overrated and blown out of proportion propaganding the country as the richest in the world. Richest my ass. Unrealistic economy. A hot air balloon ready to explode. Government statistics in computers and unbacked fiat currency running off the press like flies spawn out of shit. Phullllease. Cut the food stamps and the SSI and welfare and see how "rich" the country is. Vile beasts will be running high and low looting on the streets.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:43 AM   #23
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Oh phullleeeeeease what do people of the past, in particular the so-called founding fathers have to do with today's idiocy and acquisitiveness and bottomless greed? The living standard in America is super overrated and blown out of proportion propaganding the country as the richest in the world. Richest my ass. Unrealistic economy. A hot air balloon ready to explode. Government statistics in computers and unbacked fiat currency running off the press like flies spawn out of shit. Phullllease. Cut the food stamps and the SSI and welfare and see how "rich" the country is. Vile beasts will be running high and low looting on the streets.
Two. questions pop into my mind. The first is what are you hiding if you are going to an ER for STD/STI testing when ACHD will do it for free. The second is if you don't like living in the US and constantly whine and complain about it, why are you still here?

I expect a jaded response shortly
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #24
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
Two. questions pop into my mind. The first is what are you hiding if you are going to an ER for STD/STI testing when ACHD will do it for free. The second is if you don't like living in the US and constantly whine and complain about it, why are you still here?

I expect a jaded response shortly
Number 1 : I am not hiding anything and because you are speculating with my medical condition I will stop here and leave it at that.

Number 2 : I will be out of the US in a matter of months.

No more explanation needed to you. Feel free and stay here and enjoy your unbacked, unrealistic pieces of paper printed by the retarded government that does trade with the banana republics and think you are living in the richest economy in the world.

Real economy with real money = PRODUCTION AND EXPORT. Not services like colleges, healthcare, hospitality, police , realtors, mortgagers, lenders useless military, broke government etc. The list goes on and on.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:46 AM   #25
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:

Number 2 : I will be out of the US in a matter of months.
Is there a Bulgarian hooker board?
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:05 AM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
Is there a Bulgarian hooker board?
There are but they do you no good because you do not understand the language.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
An economics professor you’re not:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles...-economies.asp

And what exactly does “phuleeeese” mean. When you follow a P with an H it is pronounced “fulleeeeeese or whatever you were trying to say. And when are you leaving? We’re you banned by the US government too?
Old 10-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

I forgot to add to the list of services "contributing" to the US economy INCARCEARATION FOR BULLSHIT and imposing hefty court costs and fines on "criminals" who committed minor "crimes" ultimately ruining their lives. It is a FACT highest incarceration rate in the whole world. Tomorrow they will make a crime blowing your hole in the street or eating at McDonald's and will add it to having your dick sucked and small amount of grass as misdemanour to get more depreciated US paper currency that flies off the press like flies off of shit. Of course the list goes on and on but incarceration is a big part of the "economy".
Old 10-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Misdemeanor.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Misdemeanor.
On the contrary: misdemanour. American English spelling it misdemanor is butchered English. Do not forget that English was adopted in the US. That is not the US' language. You, just like me speak this language by necessity. Not because you were originally intended to.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women