Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #61
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickerLicense View Post
I've gone through most of the White, Asian, and Hispanic providers that caught my eye in DFW, and PMed them a short list of questions regarding booking, and among those questions was Do you see blacks? I'd say 6 out of 1O see blacks, but do not post it in their Showcase. If it says No AA, then they have no scruples about saying it and have made up their mind, the others are closet cases and should be ask so entry can be gained. Many don't post it in their Showcase or ads, because other Hobbyists won't see them if the do. Just how it is. So, if you're black, and it does not say No AA, then just ask, because many of them do, If they don't, move to the next. There are so many in DFW, it really shouldn't make any difference, unless you just want to make it a personal affront. Happy hunting.
It's the fact that I've been in the hobby long enough where I've probably followed this guy that really disgusts me.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #62
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziz View Post
How come a lot of people are against AA clients? When I read information from providers, they usually put "No AA men". But, it's not just providers I see this from. Even on dating sites, women put on their profile they don't want to speak to black men. I'm all for having preference, but that seems very racist.

I'm a black man myself. I'm a young professional, have my own home, a nice car went to An Ivy League school and have a management job. I have no STDs. I'm not affiliated with any gangs. I talk proper. I don't sag. I dress nicely. I'm not ghetto. I think you get it.

However, I feel like many people stereotype black men. It's not just white people I see this from, but I see this from other races as well, even other black women. I have had black woken straight up tell me they don't like black men.

Why is there such a negative response towards African American men? We are not all the same and we are human just like everyone else.
this is hilarious...you my friend are an embarrassment to successful blacks such as myself. You have all that going on with your proper and well mannered self and you still have to pay for pussy? Lol

I have yet to see a NBA provider profile that rivals my RW white friends...they're young, beautiful, and professional (degreed). Not sure what your problem is but coming on here posting your resume for pussy is shameful. Have some respect for yourself as a black man. Why care if you're paying for it anyway that's the most respectful I can be on this topic. Have some respect for yourself.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:51 PM   #63
Incheon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Good post Sistine
Incheon is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:00 PM   #64
HornyIntellectual
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Plain and simple:

Go where you (in this case,"we") are CELEBRATED not tolerated.

If a provider can afford to cut herself out of a specific race of people's pockets, more power to her.

Just like a provider can choose who she does or doesn't want to see, I can choose where I donate my funds
HornyIntellectual is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women