Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25
Default Inspired by "Why Women Should Swallow..."

Ladies, please share your experiences... (Well, men can too, but unless we have some gay or bi guys (Not That There's Anything Wrong With That) here who'll come out, it won't be personal experience...).

Any truth to the stories I've heard that what a man eats/drinks affects the taste of his cum?

If so, what do you recommend a guy eat or drink before seeing you which will make the bbbjcim experience more enjoyable for you?

I first heard this on a (non-hobby) mailing list I own, where one of the women members told of her own experiments (leading to a very funny story about her husband wondering why he was getting pineapple and blowjobs every night for a week...). IIRC, she couldn't tell any difference between his "no pineapple" cum and his "pineapple" cum, which suggests that this may be very much a YMMV situation. I figure that there may be some people here who have much more experience here than my 'net acquaintance does. So have at it.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

A hobbist friend of mine used to swear that pineapple juice was a favorite of the ladies he saw - made his jiz sweet. Lea can probably verify or dispell that.
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

I have a dear friend that is a provider (not in this area) and she swears that pineapple is the way to go as well.
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes foods affect alot of it..........
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews

I have found that someone's eating habits do make a difference in taste. Unfortunately I have not had anyone willing to commit to a research plan and change their diet to verify it. Volunteers? I'd need a sample at least every other day if not every day. And, of course, I need a control also for comparison. :-)
Tess
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by JxnBiLady View Post
I have found that someone's eating habits do make a difference in taste. Unfortunately I have not had anyone willing to commit to a research plan and change their diet to verify it. Volunteers? I'd need a sample at least every other day if not every day. And, of course, I need a control also for comparison. :-)
Tess
There have been many studies and much research done on this topic (both gov't and private) and from what I know of it from reading about it, the results are always the same conclusions.....Diet does have an effect on the taste of a man's semen.....The short version is this:

Coffee drinkers, fast food diets, etc. are usually not too good
Sugary fruits (pineapples, sugar canes, papaya, mangoes, etc.) usually very palatable.....

Of course, as you said, I don't have any personal knowledge of this, other than my reading about it so if ladies like Dallas, Belinda, Lea, and Tess chime in and report anything different than what I've stated, then I'd say defer to their experience over mine.....lol
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
roadrep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I have heard that dairy will also lend an off-taste.
roadrep is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also if a guy is diabetic,I usually can tell...usually if you eat a "sugar free" diet,you will be thinner in consistency and a blander taste
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client one time who tasted sweet. After the big swallow I told him so and then commented that studies had shown that drinking pineapple juice could cause that to happen. He told me then that he'd had a glass of pineapple juice that morning with his breakfast MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE!!!!
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
beetle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I had a client one time who tasted sweet. After the big swallow I told him so and then commented that studies had shown that drinking pineapple juice could cause that to happen. He told me then that he'd had a glass of pineapple juice that morning with his breakfast MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE!!!!
I'm running out now and buying a case................;-)
beetle is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I'm running out now and buying a case................;-)
I already know the lead story on the local TeeVee Snoozecasts tomorrow afternoon: "Mysterious Pineapple Juice Shortage Affects the Mid-South".

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

yes a great diets of lots of natural sugars that derive from fruits do cause a wonderful sticky sweet substance expelled from men...so if a man doesnt cum a gallon and tastes like strawberry or pineapple life savers, you may line up at my door
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

See you next week, Babe!
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #14
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40
Default Juicy Fruit.....or rather Fruity Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantbelinda View Post
yes a great diets of lots of natural sugars that derive from fruits do cause a wonderful sticky sweet substance expelled from men...so if a man doesnt cum a gallon and tastes like strawberry or pineapple life savers, you may line up at my door
So....who's door do we line up at if we do "cum a gallon" and taste like strawberry or pineapple life savers?
69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #15
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

cumming a gallon would ensure a facial and mouth, just dont shoot my eye out lol!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote