Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452871
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2023, 05:11 PM   #1
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default Tucker Carlson fired by Fox without warning

On Tucker Carlson tonight, nothing.

Guests this week include:
Monday, nobody!
Tuesday, nobody!
Wednesday, no one!
Thursday, fresh from not paying $5,000,000,...Oops. Even Mike Lindell thinks Sucker is scum.

Think about it.
He shows up at work, full of piss and vinegar. "What am I going to lie about tonight?" he says.
"How can I shit on America and all my viewers even more than I already have?" he ponders.

He found out he had been fired this morning when he got to work.
Blind sided with the truth.

Not as low as firing by tweet but perfect for Sucker Carlson!

Carlson is off Fox. Forever.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 10:12 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ima waiting for someone to say he wasn't fired.

As I stated, Dan Rather voluntarily gave up the anchor chair. He still worked at CBS when he vacated it. Later on he left.

Tucky was shit canned. If not, his last words on his last episode sure as hell hid that fact.

I can see him and the No Spin guy doing a pod cast.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 10:45 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Ima waiting for someone to say he wasn't fired.

As I stated, Dan Rather voluntarily gave up the anchor chair. He still worked at CBS when he vacated it. Later on he left.

Tucky was shit canned. If not, his last words on his last episode sure as hell hid that fact.

I can see him and the No Spin guy doing a pod cast.

what do you figure his opening bid will be? over/under 100 million dollars?

wish i could get "fired" and make 100 million.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:06 PM   #4
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

You’re one of the biggest clowns �� repeatedly posting useless drivel in this forum! What does someone’s net worth have to do with someone being a lying, manipulative, racist, hypocrite, who lost his ‘high paying’ job because of those traits?

If net worth is the standard for a Prime Time talking head job maybe someone can talk a douchebag like Howard Stern or a multi-billionaire liberal conspirator like Bill Gates to take Tucker’s displaced host’s seat?

You’re a fucking joke, take back your seat at the back of the little bus, retard clown.
ManSlut is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:13 PM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

What’s pathetic to me is Fox is finally chopping heads for shit they condoned from the jump!! Hypocrites.

But, they probably couldn’t and wouldn’t chop heads until the lawsuit was over because it would have just helped Dominion’s case against them, but seriously, fire everyone who perpetuated the Dominion false claims - anchors, producers, VP’s, etc…, they are all guilty, just like Fucker!

Fucker Carlson shouldn’t be made the only scapegoat for shit that was promoted and condoned from the very top down at Fox.
Old 04-24-2023, 11:21 PM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
On Tucker Carlson tonight, nothing.
Hey munchy, did you just wake up from another bender?

There are at least 3 other threads open here already on the same topic. But you still gotta start your own, dontcha?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:26 PM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
You’re a fucking joke, take back your seat at the back of the little bus, retard clown.
Oh dear! That's not very nice! Did TWK push your button again? No need to be rude. Maybe it's time for you to pop another Valium, go sit in the corner and take slow, deep breaths.
Old 04-24-2023, 11:26 PM   #8
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey munchy, did u just wake up from another bender?

There are at least 3 other threads here already on the same topic. But you still gotta start your own, dontcha?
Who cares Forum Clown �� II !!! Contribute something resembling reasoning on topic or take your seat beside TWK at the back of the little bus with the other retard.
Old 04-24-2023, 11:30 PM   #9
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Well, this thread does seem to be accurate, as opposed to so many by the village clowns “opinion show” that’s no longer airing on Fox.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:36 PM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
...but seriously, fire everyone... anchors, producers, VP’s, etc..., they are all guilty, just like Fucker!
Axe 'em all! Maybe FOX should bring in Elon Musk! He knows how to get it done! He told Tucker in an interview last week he got rid of 80% of Twitter employees! That makes him the right man for the job, eh ManSlut?
Old 04-24-2023, 11:57 PM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

By TWK’s opinion he is highly qualified based on net worth, but Elon has his hands full tanking Twitter in value by $20B since he bought it less than a year ago and now one of his SpaceX rockets blows up after launch and it’s value is plummeting. I don’t think he’d want the low paying job even though he’s bleeding net worth badly!!

Who axes the man who swings the axe?!
Old 04-25-2023, 10:02 AM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
By TWK’s opinion he is highly qualified based on net worth, but Elon has his hands full... now one of his SpaceX rockets blows up after launch and it’s (sic) value is plummeting...

Elon's Starship rocket is almost 400 feet tall and can deliver twice the thrust of the Saturn 5. On April 20 it blasted off successfully from Boca Chica, Texas and traveled 40 miles in altitude before its flight was terminated as thousands of Space-X employees applauded the successful launch.

Space-X is a privately held company, so you have no basis to claim it is "plummeting" in value. To the contrary, its future looks brighter than ever. Here's how one tech analyst summed it up:

"SpaceX has a track record that gives one confidence that it will succeed in creating the biggest rocket in history. The company, after all, mastered reusable rockets with the Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy that could be turned around in days instead of months — a feat that eluded NASA with the space shuttle. No one will make money betting that SpaceX won’t be able to bring the Starship to operational status.

Once the Starship is operation, it will likely become as much of a game changer as the jumbo jet was for aviation and the racing galleon was for ocean travel."

https://thehill.com/opinion/technolo...-happens-next/

Thank God for Elon Musk! That guy has done more than any other US citizen to advance the future of this country and of humanity... and to set back the efforts of libtards everywhere to destroy the planet's future hope and prosperity.

Can you do this, ManSlut? Elon Musk reuses rocket launchers the way you reuse condoms!

Old 04-25-2023, 10:45 AM   #13
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:28 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

I don't care how much he made, makes, will make.
I just know he got shit canned with extreme prejudice.

My uncle use to say "Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which will fill up first."

Ima sure we wish him well.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:37 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You’re one of the biggest clowns �� repeatedly posting useless drivel in this forum! What does someone’s net worth have to do with someone being a lying, manipulative, racist, hypocrite, who lost his ‘high paying’ job because of those traits?

If net worth is the standard for a Prime Time talking head job maybe someone can talk a douchebag like Howard Stern or a multi-billionaire liberal conspirator like Bill Gates to take Tucker’s displaced host’s seat?

if you say so

Quote:
Hey munchy, did you just wake up from another bender?

There are at least 3 other threads open here already on the same topic. But you still gotta start your own, dontcha?

he needs to feel important on a whore board

Quote:
Oh dear! That's not very nice! Did TWK push your button again? No need to be rude. Maybe it's time for you to pop another Valium, go sit in the corner and take slow, deep breaths.

bahahahhaaaaaa

Quote:
Who cares Forum Clown �� II !!! Contribute something resembling reasoning on topic or take your seat beside TWK at the back of the little bus with the other retard.

you or me? i'm confused.

and is this an "insult"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Well, this thread does seem to be accurate, as opposed to so many by the village clowns “opinion show” that’s no longer airing on Fox.

if you say so

Quote:
By TWK’s opinion he is highly qualified based on net worth, but Elon has his hands full tanking Twitter in value by $20B since he bought it less than a year ago and now one of his SpaceX rockets blows up after launch and it’s value is plummeting. I don’t think he’d want the low paying job even though he’s bleeding net worth badly!!

Who axes the man who swings the axe?!

congrats. you are the latest person to write off Elon Muskrat only to see him become more rich later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I don't care how much he made, makes, will make.
I just know he got shit canned with extreme prejudice.

My uncle use to say "Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which will fill up first."

Ima sure we wish him well.

did he wash that hand?

bahahahhhaaaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women