Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2024, 06:54 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
It is my perc emption that the Democrat's primary process and convention are rigged. The unelected special delegates can swing the convention whatever way the power elite wants. Saunders is one glaring example from 2020. Look what they did this year to ensure that JFK jr could not get any recognized delegates if he ran in New Hampshire Primary.

During one of the Obama era conventions, I watched live on TV as the voting for a party plank on including "God" in something was done over and over . . .four times . . . because the voice vote kept coming back "wrong". On the fourth vote it was still not what "they" wanted and so th parliamentarian just ruled that the vote had gone the other way and called an end to it. It was so precious. .can't find video of it.
What the fuck is wrong with some of you people? I honestly couldn't make up the silly ass shit some of you guys come up with even if I tried. LOL

As far as the topic of this thread, unfortunately, it will be Trump and Biden going diapers to diapers again.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 10:10 AM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
During one of the Obama era conventions, I watched live on TV as the voting for a party plank on including "God" in something was done over and over... four times... because the voice vote kept coming back "wrong". On the fourth vote it was still not what "they" wanted and so the parliamentarian just ruled that the vote had gone the other way and called an end to it. It was so precious... can't find video of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I honestly couldn't make up the silly ass shit some of you guys come up with even if I tried.
Except he didn't make it up. It actually happened. At the Democratic convention in Charlotte in 2012.

Let's face it. Democrats don't want God anywhere near them. Whereas most decent Americans are God-fearing, Democrats are God-hating.

Here ya go, ICU. Your memory is accurate. This is how the Democrats roll!

https://www.npr.org/2012/09/06/16068...c-in-charlotte
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 10:39 AM   #18
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Not sure how we got onto God as a factor in whether Trump v Biden will be the ballot in November. Pretty sure Trump has not been to church outside of photo ops for years and asking Biden about anyone named Jesus would be a recipe for disaster.

As of today it is in fact heading towards the first rematch of former Presidents squaring off since before most people eligible to vote currently were born. Lots of 'what ifs' that could change things I continue to think its a shitshow either way. Popcorn time with extra butta
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 11:36 AM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Why don't we start thinking outside the box?

The choices could be Trump v Biden v the No-Labels candidate.

Polls show that 70% of voters don't want to see a Trump-Biden rematch. That means they would be highly receptive to a 3rd-party candidate.

Here's a thread I started over in the Pittsburgh sandbox that is relevant to our discussion here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063437505
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:05 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why don't we start thinking outside the box?

The choices could be Trump v Biden v the No-Labels candidate.

Polls show that 70% of voters don't want to see a Trump-Biden rematch. That means they would be highly receptive to a 3rd-party candidate.

Here's a thread I started over in the Pittsburgh sandbox that is relevant to our discussion here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063437505
Clinton/Bush Redux.

After all of his bluster, All Ross Perot did was draw enough votes away from Bush to give Clinton the Electoral victory.

That is all any third party candidate this time will do. Let’s take it for Granted that the Libral Progressive Democrats have 35 percent of the vote no matter what, and the MAGA Republicans have 35% no matter what. It simply comes down to how many of the so called undecided decide would have voted Democrat, and how many would have voted Republican.

The electoral vote is a winner takes all. All you have to do is get one more vote than the others.

I personally think any third party candidate will draw more from Biden.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:15 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Clinton/Bush Redux.

After all of his bluster, All Ross Perot did was draw enough votes away from Bush to give Clinton the Electoral victory.

That is all any third party candidate this time will do. Let’s take it for Granted that the Libral Progressive Democrats have 35 percent of the vote no matter what, and the MAGA Republicans have 35% no matter what. It simply comes down to how many of the so called undecided decide would have voted Democrat, and how many would have voted Republican.

The electoral vote is a winner takes all. All you have to do is get one more vote than the others.

I personally think any third party candidate will draw more from Biden.
Not everywhere.

And might I remind everybody that someone is still looking for 11,000+ votes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women