Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2017, 06:34 PM   #151
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Colin Kaepernick explains why he won't stand for the national anthem.. Since this thread is about him, his statement should be here in thread..

https://youtu.be/ka0446tibig
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #152
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
This tells me ALL I need to know. Not wasting my time in here anymore.
Back in the 'day' we used to have socials to attend and a lot of people knew who you were. I wonder if anybody has ever seen this race baiting jerk SC. Since he's so full of hate and so far against the grain, I can't help but wonder if he's even black. For all we know, he's some retard with no life pretending he's black and amped (like I give two fucks) when he's some idiot trolling the boards in a desperate attempt to get attention.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:31 PM   #153
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Don't thank me for my service, I volunteered for military work, just like the one's in your post. The service men & women in your post did not fight for freedom, they fought on behalf of Halliburton, Saudi Aramco, Exxon and many other energy corporations.

DJ, do you weep for the millions of innocent Iraqi/Afghan women and children who were killed and injured per these wars? You don't, nor do you care. Who knows how many innocent people the soldiers in your pics have killed.
Damn I'm guilty of it too. Their blood is on my hands for life.

Take your fake misguided patriotic anger out on the politicians who create BS wars, and never do anything to help the one's they send to fight their political/corporate BS wars.

Republicans claim to be for the soldiers, but they're the first one's to block bills to help vets. Google is your amigo. You really need to step out of your Tea Party bubble and open up your eyes & mind.

Kap is the truth. I salute him!
So you're telling me to take my 'fake misguided anger', while it's OK for you to categorize all persons in the military as 'The service men & women in your post did not fight for freedom, they fought on behalf of Halliburton, Saudi Aramco, Exxon and many other energy corporations.' As you made a blanket comment about the soldiers, let me make one, did you ever think that a lot of soldiers in the Confederate forces had no issue with slavery, but they were fighting for states rights?

So my anger is misguided while it's OK for you to speak for all military personnel. Next door to me is a none active Marine, and across the street is a retired airborne Ranger. Perhaps one day we can meet for chicken wings and when you categorize either one of them like you did in your post, you may need a straw for your wings.

.......and no, I won't think you for your service. I save my thanks for someone who served with honor, dignity, and compassion. Google is your friend amiga as you may want to see what those three words mean. Someone already doubted you being in the military, and I'm sure there are some others reading this bullshit thread that will agree.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #154
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Colin Kaepernick explains why he won't stand for the national anthem.. Since this thread is about him, his statement should be here in thread..

https://youtu.be/ka0446tibig
Can you please put this in context? Was it a sincere explanation, or a cover his ass because of the heat explanation.

Only he knows what was going on at the time he did this, and the sincerity will always be in question. Hell, I'd apologize out the ass to keep those millions coming in.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:54 PM   #155
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Naah I'm real...even though I'm a educated and smart negro I come from a family of drug dealers and gangstas. I dont trip about online stuff cuz I know for a fact most people talking shit would be too scared if they ran across me and my folks in the real world. So its all good. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:34 PM   #156
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Wink DJ in a bubble

"Someone already doubted you being in the military, and I'm sure there are some others reading this bullshit thread that will agree."[/QUOTE]
++++++++++++++++

Lol! Sir I've hobbied in full ACU's and driven GSA vehicles to incalls to see Eccie providers- Even had car sessions in GSA's. Like it or not I'm the real deal. There are also many like minded soldiers as me.

I serve with my own honor and dignity, and I actually enjoy spending time with my soldiers. I never said I hate serving, I'm just calling BS on the "soldiers fight for freedom" propaganda. We don't. That's the cold hard truth. When we kill innocent women & children, that's not freedom- it's pure murder.

Why am I still in the military?
1) The Hazelwood Act
2) The GI bill
3) Tricare insurance
4) VA loan, which I'm close to achieving.
5)I'm about to rank up and I keep earning more retirement points.
6) Eventual full retirement pay.
7) Re enlistment bonus.

I'm serious when I tell you that you need to step away from your Tea Party bubble. Read something not Brietbart.
Accept the fact that the United States is probably the most corrupt country in the world. If this country can kill it's own President, (JFK), it can most certainly kill it's own citizen's- 9/11.

You dont know what I know. You haven't seen what I have. Trust me you wouldn't fall for this fake patriotic BS if you did. Nah you're too comfortable in your little Right Wing bubble where everything USA is A oh Kay.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:00 PM   #157
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Can you please put this in context? Was it a sincere explanation, or a cover his ass because of the heat explanation.

Only he knows what was going on at the time he did this, and the sincerity will always be in question. Hell, I'd apologize out the ass to keep those millions coming in.

My opinion does not matter on this situation. I see everyone voicing their opinions, and I see how that's working out.. Im good

What I will say, I try not to be distracted with what's in the headlines or politics... Im paying attention to, what's going on in the background..
Old 09-18-2017, 09:03 PM   #158
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
My opinion does not matter on this situation. I see everyone voicing their opinions, and I see how that's working out.. Im good

What I will say, I try not to be distracted with what's in the headlines or politics... Im paying attention to, what's going on in the background..

I have no issue discussing facts
Old 09-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #159
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

It's free speech. Should be allowed in a place that supposedly prizes the 1st Amendment.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:56 AM   #160
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
++++++++++++++++

Lol! Sir I've hobbied in full ACU's and driven GSA vehicles to incalls to see Eccie providers- Even had car sessions in GSA's. Like it or not I'm the real deal. There are also many like minded soldiers as me.

I serve with my own honor and dignity, and I actually enjoy spending time with my soldiers. I never said I hate serving, I'm just calling BS on the "soldiers fight for freedom" propaganda. We don't. That's the cold hard truth. When we kill innocent women & children, that's not freedom- it's pure murder.

Why am I still in the military?
1) The Hazelwood Act
2) The GI bill
3) Tricare insurance
4) VA loan, which I'm close to achieving.
5)I'm about to rank up and I keep earning more retirement points.
6) Eventual full retirement pay.
7) Re enlistment bonus.

I'm serious when I tell you that you need to step away from your Tea Party bubble. Read something not Brietbart.
Accept the fact that the United States is probably the most corrupt country in the world. If this country can kill it's own President, (JFK), it can most certainly kill it's own citizen's- 9/11.

You dont know what I know. You haven't seen what I have. Trust me you wouldn't fall for this fake patriotic BS if you did. Nah you're too comfortable in your little Right Wing bubble where everything USA is A oh Kay.
I agree with this 100%.

The US military is nothing more than a mercenary outfit who's mission is to go around the world terrorizing other nations into submitting to international banks and corporations.

The US military does not in any way, shape, or form serve the best interests of the American people, or any people at all other than elite wealthy bankers. All that "be a hero for your country" and "fight for freedom" is a bunch of bs. It's an illusion, a myth.

Here's a quote from...Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a United States Marine Corps major general, the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
Golovkin is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:25 AM   #161
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
You don't deserve an answer from me. Plus you wouldn't believe it anyways.
Go play your race cards somewhere else. I'm bored with them.
Its not about believing you, its your opinion. Now I may not agree with you, but thats the point of a discussion to see things from a different perspective. I have not played any "race cards" I simply discussed what was said prior.

You won't answer it for fear that you will be looked at as a bigot. You don't believe that the reason for Kaep's protest has merit because his reasons don't have in impact on you or your culture. So why would you care? Why not just say that instead of dancing around the question with irrelevant rhetoric? If that is how you feel so what. Its no harm no foul to that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My thing is grow some nuts and say just that.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:41 AM   #162
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Many people on this board know me personally. Even more than 2 or 3 of the Mods who are black. I doubt any of them think I'm a bigot. You are a race-baiter just like the others in this thread. Anyone that doesn't play your little game...you call them a bigot. That's just who you are. Maybe you can't help it. I don't know and I don't care. People like you and Sissy Lips and some of the other race-baiters and anti-American member on this board disgust me. I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire.
You are your own problem and that's is exactly why the problem will never be fixed. You think you are smart but you can't see something right in front of you because your mind is so filled with hate. I guess it's easy to hide behind a computer screen and display the hatred I've seen in this thread. I don't hate anyone and truth be told....I actually feel sorry for you.
Now I know why others have avoided this thread. It's never ending with stupidity and hate.

It's all about getting the last word in. You guys can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I know I am a good man. You guys are not.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:54 AM   #163
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Many people on this board know me personally. Even more than 2 or 3 of the Mods who are black. I doubt any of them think I'm a bigot. You are a race-baiter just like the others in this thread. Anyone that doesn't play your little game...you call them a bigot. That's just who you are. Maybe you can't help it. I don't know and I don't care. People like you and Sissy Lips and some of the other race-baiters and anti-American member on this board disgust me. I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire.
You are your own problem and that's is exactly why the problem will never be fixed. You think you are smart but you can't see something right in front of you because your mind is so filled with hate. I guess it's easy to hide behind a computer screen and display the hatred I've seen in this thread. I don't hate anyone and truth be told....I actually feel sorry for you.
Now I know why others have avoided this thread. It's never ending with stupidity and hate.

It's all about getting the last word in. You guys can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I know I am a good man. You guys are not.

Oh Cry me a river. What i see is that you'd rather see cops killing blacks simply because they (cops) view black skin as a weapon as opposed to supporting Kap who refuses to stand until lawmakers make a concerted effort to value everyones life. Fuck that flag. You value that piece of shit flag more than you do people and that says alot about you....and I bet your ass is religuous too huh...you're one of those Bible thumpers arent you. All full of mad hypocrisy. I dont hate unjustifiably...I'm just practical I dont bury my heads in the sand and pine over a song and flag that wasnt even written and weaved with me in mind. This fucking country needs to fix it's problems then we can reassess.

The problem I have with most white people like YOU is that you're always eager and willing to talk about issues that plauge the Black community...we nees to do this and we need to do that...but as soon and I mean as SOON as we start talking about issues with the white community or power structure of this country then you want to get all offended and turn the channel.

See Dear John he's dam near teary eyed when talking about the Holocaust but so eager and excited to dismiss slavery as just a small footnote in American history. Neither one of yall have good or decent characters. I could give two fucks about you knowing black mods. Does that somehow legitmize you? Man sometimes I dont even know why I engage people like yall cuz yall not even on my level of knowledge. Yall on some rudimentary 1950's basic ass shit for real.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #164
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

So much hate. It must be terrible to be you. You will never try and fix the problem because you are the problem
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #165
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

and you know what Jesus also got angry and over turned the tables of the tax collectors in the synagouge. Jesus also blasted the country and power structures during his time. So I'm doing and feeling exactly like Jesus would have. ;-)

like I said there's a higher level of learning, comprehension, and umderstanding that people like you just dont get and unfortunately never will.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women