Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2022, 11:10 PM   #16
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Both of you are beautiful! Thanks for the reference.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:28 AM   #17
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'm just curious about her story, what would anyone expect her to say? I got this guy to book a room, and: had someone offer me more money/longer date/whatever, or I just flaked out on the dude, or I had a legit excuse?

Maybe that's the truth, but the point is it's just blind trust to assume that was the reason, and wtf, if the reverse was true and some client NCNS on her, I'm sure the "time waster" label would be out and she'd blackball him. Even if he then said, well I rolled up on your room and saw some sketchy dudes so I left.

Especially if she had booked the room, ubered over, whatever. Helps to think critically here. Of course she's going to tell another potential client she had a reason, would you expect her to say she just flakes out on clients? Just a thought.

FYI, She was working with Nikki on STG, doing twofers, Nikki has several bad reviews/issues in the past on the board (Nikki is the girl who worked at the moonlight bunny ranch, etc. etc.). I'm sure she's real, but if she's working with Nikki (their ads often appear btb on STG as well), and scammed a client once.

Caveat Emptor.

Her communication seems to suck as usual in my limited experience. Great legs though. Meh.

Happy hobbying
JackJohnson is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:00 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

1. if asked by a provider (esp one i had never visited before), instead of leading the conversation like this ...
"... I said that I would rather not because she apparently NCNS with someone else and that's when she told me her side. ..."
i would just tell her "no can do. i can help w/ the cost after the visit is over, but i dont book a room for someone who is not able to get a room" (well, maybe not that long winded).

by stating you "heard" that she ncns'd a guy, that gives her the opportunity to tell the truth, tell a partial truth, tell something no where near the truth.

and, as mentioned above, one should be discreet in this underworld - saying or intimating that she was interacting w/ another guy is def NOT discreet.

bottom line, she stood up a guy (for whatever reason).
that, in and of itself, is red-flag material.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 04:20 AM   #19
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...on the post on the ad at the very bottom it says she is sharing an account with several girls until they get their accounts approved. Maybe she will get an account on here and make it right with the hobbiest on here and all will be well.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 09:41 AM   #20
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

that disclaimer has been on there for weeks, and doesn't excuse the behavior.

maybe she will? she apparently knows about her bad review and hasn't made it a move yet, and Nikki certainly does, because i told her to get an account here months ago... prior to her using up all her goodwill.

i don't get the providers trying to stand up for someone who stiffed a client here. maybe they want to contact the OP and offer to give him the money he lost?

probably not. doubtful she makes an appearance here anyway.
JackJohnson is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women