Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160541
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47528
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #166
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Sweet n sassy, will you marry me and knock my socks off.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:38 PM   #167
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Sweet n sassy, will you marry me and knock my socks off.

IB
I'd opt for the demo version first at 180/hh or 280/hr
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:17 PM   #168
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hey I'd be happy with just pulling my socks off. They always get stuck to me knees.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 09:23 AM   #169
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet n sassy View Post
Just because he cheated he is a horrible father? Sorry but I don't understand that. He didn't bring the kids along. He didn't leave them in the car while he ran up for a quickie.

this should not reflect on his parenting abilities. Was he stealing from their piggy bank to hobby? .
+1
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #170
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Lawl, this is the once a year, Y U DO DIS / I NOW HAVE STD AND UR ALL FUCKED thread that gets posted from some bs user with no credentials or seasoned past. I kinda got bored of reading through this, I made it to page 8 ... did this person give an update?

Also, Faithfulforyears or whatever... if getting a STD was the proof of this guys infidelity, then why are you eager to fuck his boss? must be one of those easy to get rid of STD's since you're considering fucking somebody else. Oh well, guess i'll read from page 8 and see if i need to edit this

EDIT:

Y'know I use to be a supermoderator on a forum site that has similar code to this one. It is not hard for a supermod or admin to check this persons ip address and compare it to the ip of an older member or a banned member. hmm...
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:39 PM   #171
irishlad
Valued Poster

Eh maybe this is real, maybe it's a troll. I'll play. When something like this happens you need time to digest all of this before you act. The choices you make now will impact the rest of your life and everything you care about. Take a few weeks.

He lied to you about something important to you, that's bad. EVERY man lusts after other women from time to time. He acted on it when he (literally) swore he wouldn't, I can see why you're pissed. It's not some perverse unnatural act though. It's called the "oldest profession" for a reason. If the urge weren't normal, it wouldn't need to be something you double dog swear on the bible not to do. Sorry that happened. Sorry he did not choose to forego his natural urges for your benefit and for the benefit of your marriage...or even just talk to you about his desire to, um, branch out and see if there might be agreeable terms (maybe he knew no way).

Some things to consider once you cool off:

What's best for the kids. Really best...forgetting either of you. You indulging your rage at their expense isn't any better than him indulging his lust at their expense. You shouldn't need a judge to tell you that.

Some men have sex with pros because there's no chance of emotional entanglement (see fatal attraction) on either side to threaten the marriage. Most men do NOT see all sex as a sacred bonding religious experience. Many men segment. Sport sex is not the same as relationship sex.

Were you happy before you learned of this? Really? Lots of relationships survive cheating because it happens a lot in various forms. We're all sinners in some manner. People with relationships to save talk. They explain their reasons. They get more honest. Sometimes they improve. They redefine the relationship and rebuild trust. You sound like someone who finally has the excuse and the upper hand to bail on a situation you were tired of while feeling justified and empowered to grab all you can get along the way.

There's more, but right now your best move is to not act, let it sink in, cool off and think things through. You're entirely justified leaving him, but even if you do, the decision should be a thoughtful one. Also if you do there are much worse and much better ways to go about it, and you lawyer will NOT explain that to you because he's trying to make a buck.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:14 AM   #172
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
Eh maybe this is real, maybe it's a troll. I'll play. When something like this happens you need time to digest all of this before you act. The choices you make now will impact the rest of your life and everything you care about. Take a few weeks.

He lied to you about something important to you, that's bad. EVERY man lusts after other women from time to time. He acted on it when he (literally) swore he wouldn't, I can see why you're pissed. It's not some perverse unnatural act though. It's called the "oldest profession" for a reason. If the urge weren't normal, it wouldn't need to be something you double dog swear on the bible not to do. Sorry that happened. Sorry he did not choose to forego his natural urges for your benefit and for the benefit of your marriage...or even just talk to you about his desire to, um, branch out and see if there might be agreeable terms (maybe he knew no way).

What's best for the kids. Really best...forgetting either of you. You indulging your rage at their expense isn't any better than him indulging his lust at their expense. You shouldn't need a judge to tell you that.

Some men have sex with pros because there's no chance of emotional entanglement (see fatal attraction) on either side to threaten the marriage. Most men do NOT see all sex as a sacred bonding religious experience. Many men segment. Sport sex is not the same as relationship sex.

Were you happy before you learned of this? Really? Lots of relationships survive cheating because it happens a lot in various forms. We're all sinners in some manner. People with relationships to save talk. They explain their reasons. They get more honest. Sometimes they improve. They redefine the relationship and rebuild trust. You sound like someone who finally has the excuse and the upper hand to bail on a situation you were tired of while feeling justified and empowered to grab all you can get along the way.

There's more, but right now your best move is to not act, let it sink in, cool off and think things through. You're entirely justified leaving him, but even if you do, the decision should be a thoughtful one. Also if you do there are much worse and much better ways to go about it, and you lawyer will NOT explain that to you because he's trying to make a buck.

Old news. He supposedly returned last Friday and by now has already been confronted. It's long over and strictly between them now.

If this were remotely legit the very last thing she would still be doing is logging in to read advice from us low life members of a disease ridden cesspool.

I'm still waiting for the new handle to pop up.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:55 AM   #173
Sweet n sassy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 155264
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
I'd opt for the demo version first at 180/hh or 280/hr

A demo wouldn't be needed if we were married... he'd have all his heart could desire for free the rest of his life. I consider myself a double whammy of a catch...good in bed & I have a great full time job... free massages for life to my future husband. Whoever he may be lol. xoxoxo
Sweet n sassy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:52 PM   #174
PSW1995
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104744
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely one of the best threads I've read in a long time.
Ladies, yall are brilliant.

So eloquent and beautiful. Good sound advice from real world experience.

I don't mind married men. I prefer them that way.

I have heard many times "I love my wife but..."

We don't have enough time

I don't like having sex with her

She thinks I'm a freak

We have kids

She's cheating on me

Someone to talk to, or not.

Thanks Yall
Ms. Betty
PSW1995
PSW1995 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:23 PM   #175
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

+1

Yet another eloquent post.

Reason #1 for seeing a professional rather than having an affair with a coworker or friend: a pro won't knock on your door and ask you to leave your wife/family (even if she sometimes wants to). Hookers aren't homewreckers. In fact, most of the time we are the reason guys stay married. We give them what they're missing at home. I've had plenty of guys tell me that the hobby saved their marriage.

And one other thing: I hate when people use their children as pawns. Your children aren't married. They don't need to be put in the middle of anything, nor did they ask to be. Punish a cheating spouse however you want, but don't use your fucking kids to do it, because you're only punishing them.

Lastly: take a good long look in the mirror and figure out what you could have done better. He is seeing a pro because you're not giving him something that he needs. Blowjobs, toys, or simply affection.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #176
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Who are yall preaching too exactly? Elvis has long since left the building. If not then it's just a troll as most suspected.

"I'll confront my husband when he gets back on Friday but maybe I'll log in for shits n giggles days afterward to just see what kind of unwanted advice a bunch of Johns and hookers are giving".
Old 07-22-2015, 04:37 AM   #177
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulforyears View Post
Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?

For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.
Here's a thought. Since you're bent on ruining your (ex) husbands life, tell us who it is. You shouldn't care. This will add validity to your story and let us see his reviews over the years.

I'm guessing since this is a bunch of made up bullshit that we'll hear nothing.........
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:02 AM   #178
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
Who are yall preaching too exactly? Elvis has long since left the building. If not then it's just a troll as most suspected.

"I'll confront my husband when he gets back on Friday but maybe I'll log in for shits n giggles days afterward to just see what kind of unwanted advice a bunch of Johns and hookers are giving".
If it's fake, than we're responding to the hypothetical.

If it's real, than you're a fool if you think this is all going to play out in a day or two rather than months.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #179
RikkiCaruso
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 259467
My ECCIE Reviews

I just love to fuck. Love it. I don't screen my clients regarding whether they're married or not. That's a decision they make. Remember, I don't go to them looking for anything. They come to me. And you should be a bit relieved...there's no emotional attachment. It's plain and simple, raw and uncut, hard core sex. Nothing more. This isn't Match.com. Think of it as physical therapy.

Conscious clear.
RikkiCaruso is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:11 AM   #180
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Quote:
If it's fake, than we're responding to the hypothetical.

If it's real, than you're a fool if you think this is all going to play out in a day or two rather than months.
True their marriage issues won't play out in a day or two. What has that to do with my comment?
Point being any scorned wife is unlikely to return here for banter with aliases she's disgusted by after addressing the issue at home.

If we're responding to the hypothetical then I think the topic itself is a great one and the thread should go on indefinitely as a sounding board for folks thoughts on the matter but we are entertaining one another at this stage.

Any scorned civie wife isn't likely to give much credence to marital or relationship advice dispersed here of all places no matter how sound we may believe it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women