Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You got it backwards again, fagboy. Feeling outraged when babies are gassed to death and applauding a POTUS who acts to stop it is being human. Acting like an ostrich because you are afraid to stand up to bullies and baby killers like Assad and Putin is being a SNOWFLAKE. Now shut the fuck up, snowflake!

Boy the deep state has buried that Syrian baby way way up your ass

Why do you just care about these babies and none other? Could it possibly be politics and in fact you do not give a flying fuck about Syrian Muslims. You do know these babies are going to grow up to be ISIS fighters right?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #122
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I will tell you one thing I learned is that I am not ashamed to be a full blooded Italian and have no regrets about my age or size. You on the other hand have lied about your age - your photos are heavily photoshopped, but the bigger issue is you lie about your ethnicity even though nearly all of your small number of clients who have reviewed you in the past 6 years have stated that you are 100 percent white, but you label yourself as "mixed" to give yourself a more exotic appearance - that's so sad and very desperate when you deny your own race. What's puzzling is that whites have more privileges than anyone else in this country.
Nope you haven't learned a damn thing. I may be leaning towards a free session to whom ever can get you banned again for a long period of time. Shit I might throw in an extra hour.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #123
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why do you just care about these babies and none other? Could it possibly be politics and in fact you do not give a flying fuck about Syrian Muslims. You do know these babies are going to grow up to be ISIS fighters right?
Why do you seize on the fact that you can't save every threatened baby in the world as an excuse not to save the ones being gassed to death right before your eyes?

Are you dead inside? I thought you and your liberal dimotard friends were supposed to have a lock on EMPATHY, unlike those stone-hearted Republicans. Now you want to cut and run and melt like a SNOWFLAKE in the face of this kind of evil. You have about as much EMPATHY for dying babies as hildebeest has for coal miners!

And you're a racist too. You immediately assumed those babies are Muslims. All I saw was a dying child of God, too young to understand what was happening.

FUCKING STONE-HEARTED SNOWFLAKE!

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing."
- John Stuart Mill

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that enough snowflakes like fagboy should look on and do nothing."
- Lustylad
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #124
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Nope you haven't learned a damn thing. I may be leaning towards a free session to whom ever can get you banned again for a long period of time. Shit I might throw in an extra hour.
What's your race? Care to explain to us? Why are ll your clients m,mentioning you are WHITE and not mixed?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #125
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
What's your race? Care to explain to us? Why are ll (sic) your clients m,mentioning (sic) you are WHITE and not mixed?
Hey LubedAss, who gives a fuck? She won't see you anyway.

Did you start shrieking and foaming at the mouth when Elizabeth Warren claimed she was part-Cherokee in order to secure a college professorship?

Old 04-13-2017, 12:24 PM   #126
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Fat ass lube at the beach
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #127
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Now I wonder if there's any way to prove that the Idiot coward GEY REY is right about his flippant accusation of stolen valor.

Because if not, then he should be permanently banned.

Put your money where your mouth is, GEY REY, or apologize.

Ducking coward.
It violates no law to inaccurately accuse someone of stolen valor. Therefore, banishment would be excessive, even if the statements at issue prove incorrect.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #128
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Now I wonder if there's any way to prove that the Idiot coward GEY REY is right about his flippant accusation of stolen valor.

Because if not, then he should be permanently banned.

Put your money where your mouth is, GEY REY, or apologize.

Ducking coward.
Doesn't work that way, oinkboy. Rey doesn't have to prove the negative. LubedAss has been caught in so many laughable red-faced lies and contradictions that anything he tells this forum is false until he proves otherwise.

Everyone can see from his posts that the "seargeant" is brain-damaged, but the shrapnel story is a sham. LubedAss should apologize to every man or woman who wore the uniform.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doesn't work that way, oinkboy. Rey doesn't have to prove the negative. LubedAss has been caught in so many laughable red-faced lies and contradictions that anything he tells this forum is false until he proves otherwise.

Everyone can see from his posts that the "seargent" is brain-damaged, but the shrapnel story is a sham. LubedAss should apologize to every man or woman who wore the uniform.

Plus, Lubed Wide-ass has promoted himself one grade since he came into this forum and after he retired as the Army's most aged and overweight First Seargeant on Active Duty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #130
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Plus, Lubed Wide-ass has promoted himself one grade since he came into this forum and after he retired as the Army's most aged and overweight First Seargeant on Active Duty.
And after he retired as the most decorated latrine orderly in Army history ! He wears the " golden honey pot " medal to prove it ! With multiple brown " clusters ", of course !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:02 PM   #131
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey LubedAss, who gives a fuck? She won't see you anyway.

Did you start shrieking and foaming at the mouth when Elizabeth Warren claimed she was part-Cherokee in order to secure a college professorship?

I think the fact of the matter is I won't see her and based on how long she's been on this site vs her reviews many other hobbyist won't see her- there are newbies who have more reviews this month alone than she has in her 6 years on ECCIE.
It's also a given that you won't see her- based on your reviews it looks like you are a little dick cheap bastard who spends no more than 60 or 70 dollars at cheap massage parlors in Pittsburg. You are really a loser and a broke one at that you fucking cock sucker.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 PM   #132
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

Everyone can see from his posts that the "seargeant" is brain-damaged, but the shrapnel story is a sham. LubedAss should apologize to every man or woman who wore the uniform.
Yssup is right- I am going to put this offer out once again in the open- number one Rey and I stay in the same city- I have asked him to meet me at any one of the police stations in the city just so he feels "safe" and "secure"- he obviously turned that down- my next offer to Rey or anyone else is pick any MOD of your choosing I could care less- I will send them copies of my DD-214 as well as any further documentation the MOD request- f the MOD accepts my military I.D as legit and not a forgery than Rey Laguna agrees to a permanent ban from this site and if the MOD feels my documentations are forgeries he can ban me for life permanently .

This is a freaking whore site- last I checked hookers are not giving half off to veterans, I have no motive to pretend to be a veteran on a fucking whore its- give it a rest.
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU WHO THINK I HAVE STOLEN VALOR TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE. IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT I AM A FRAUD LET'S END THIS REALLY WUICK. WHO ACCEPTS THIS OFFER?????
Old 04-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #133
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What's your race? Care to explain to us? Why are ll your clients m,mentioning you are WHITE and not mixed?
When you can complete a whole sentence correctly I may consider telling you.
Self edit. I just read some more of your stupid posting. Why don't you share with everyone why you were banned and I will tell your stupid fat ass what my race is. Just because you and only you Fat Bastard has made an issue about it. You really have a boring trick ass life.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM   #134
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
When you can complete a whole sentence correctly I may consider telling you.
SORRY TOOTS, BUT I PASSED ENGLISH 101 A LONG TIME- WHEN YOU BECOME AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR MAYBE THEN I WILL GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT MY GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURE.
You still embarrassed to admit that you are just a white woman and not "mixed"? Are you trying to exploit Affirmative Action? You are the first White women besides the former head of NCAAP who wants to be another race- really pathetic.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:22 PM   #135
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
SORRY TOOTS, BUT I PASSED ENGLISH 101 A LONG TIME- WHEN YOU BECOME AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR MAYBE THEN I WILL GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT MY GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURE.
You still embarrassed to admit that you are just a white woman and not "mixed"? Are you trying to exploit Affirmative Action? You are the first White women besides the former head of NCAAP who wants to be another race- really pathetic.
And Fat Bastard. Tell the class why your fat ass was banned. Or are you just a fat chicken shit behind that screen?
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women