Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2017, 07:22 PM   #16
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/1...pbackpage.html
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:24 PM   #17
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Yes that's fucking hot. Let me fuck some piece of shit rubber girl that 40 other guys have spilled their goo in. Hey they said they cleaned it real good before I got it. These fucking losers actually pay to fuck them? Can you get any more pathetic than that. Ok I know to each his own. FUCK that.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:37 PM   #18
Inversion
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Yes that's fucking hot. Let me fuck some piece of shit rubber girl that 40 other guys have spilled their goo in. Hey they said they cleaned it real good before I got it. These fucking losers actually pay to fuck them? Can you get any more pathetic than that. Ok I know to each his own. FUCK that.
HAHHAHAHA.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #19
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

In the hobby, I'm not much into the "human connection" thing. Matter of fact, I'm disgusted by the human frailties I notice with providers. I've tried all kinds of advance jack off toys with and without providers. I think I might like this kind of thing. I've gotten to the point FS in boring and a bit repulsive with certain providers.

Most of the stuff I do with providers includes Throat fucking, glory holes, NURU, boy toys, etc... Something different is my game.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:05 PM   #20
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
And what? You think all the providers you FUCK/DATY/DFK are clean as a whistle.

You've probably swallowed a full load worth of squirmies overtime just from DFK the providers.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:54 PM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Muscleup;1059910392]And what? You think all the providers you FUCK/DATY/DFK are clean as a whistle.

You've probably swallowed a full load worth of squirmies overtime just from DFK the providers.[/QUOTE

First of all I don't DFK or Daty providers. I'm fucking them with a condom on.
Hey if you get off fucking a piece of rubber then who am I to say you're a fucking loser piece of shit. I have no right to say that.
If you want to fuck a toaster then stick it in.
I'm sure all the providers want to hear you think their pussy is boring and that the rubber dolly gives you true companionship.
Goodyear called and they want their rubber back.
Do you call having four rubber dolls a harem or a set of tires?
Do you train them to tell you to take out the trash?
If you walk without bouncing them are you called for traveling?
If you fuck them real fast is that move now called a burnout?
Does their pussy have tread with a 5000 fuck guarentee?

Dude fuck whoever or whatever you want. If I were you I would pay to go overseas and have a total rubber orgy.

You can all get together and bounce a few ideas off each other

Old 08-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #22
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[/QUOTE

I'm fucking them with a condom on.
Hey if you get off fucking a piece of rubber then who am I to say you're a fucking loser piece of shit.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, when you do a provider with a condom on, you ARE fucking a piece of rubber.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
[/QUOTE

I'm fucking them with a condom on.
Hey if you get off fucking a piece of rubber then who am I to say you're a fucking loser piece of shit.

Dude, when you do a provider with a condom on, you ARE fucking a piece of rubber.[/QUOTE]

I hope it didn't take too long to come up with that. Using a condom and fucking a glob of rubber in the shape of a girl are definately the same. Sorry If I offended the love of your life So do you call your doll Bobby?

Old 08-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #24
Geeky80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Don't knock it till you try it.
Geeky80 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:02 PM   #25
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Dude, when you do a provider with a condom on, you ARE fucking a piece of rubber.

I hope it didn't take too long to come up with that. Using a condom and fucking a glob of rubber in the shape of a girl are definately the same. Sorry If I offended the love of your life So do you call your doll Bobby?

[/QUOTE]

Lame. Really fucking lame.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:39 AM   #26
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
First of all I don't DFK or Daty providers. I'm fucking them with a condom on.
Hey if you get off fucking a piece of rubber then who am I to say you're a fucking loser piece of shit. I have no right to say that.
If you want to fuck a toaster then stick it in.
I'm sure all the providers want to hear you think their pussy is boring and that the rubber dolly gives you true companionship.
Goodyear called and they want their rubber back.
Do you call having four rubber dolls a harem or a set of tires?
Do you train them to tell you to take out the trash?
If you walk without bouncing them are you called for traveling?
If you fuck them real fast is that move now called a burnout?
Does their pussy have tread with a 5000 fuck guarentee?

Dude fuck whoever or whatever you want. If I were you I would pay to go overseas and have a total rubber orgy.

You can all get together and bounce a few ideas off each other

I've disagreed with your posts, more often than not. But this one is excellent. A gem in an otherwise-worthless thread. "A harem or a set of tires." "Bounce a few ideas off each other." Superb!

Thank you!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:13 AM   #27
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How is he a loser for wanting to fuck a doll? I didn't realize how cool it was to pay girls who don't like you to be fuck dolls, instead.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:24 AM   #28
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Androids in the future?
Nope, already here and in final testing.
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...irst-sex-robot
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:59 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
How is he a loser for wanting to fuck a doll? I didn't realize how cool it was to pay girls who don't like you to be fuck dolls, instead.
Well, if you are convinced that all the ladies hate you, then maybe an inanimate option WOULD be better for you. Or you might ponder WHY they all hate you (it shouldn't take too much pondering, it is pretty obvious to most of us, they are alergic to the smell of troll).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:40 PM   #30
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Brothels dumping prostitutes in favour of sex robots as latest model 'moans'

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...utes-buy-video

"Austria has been gripped by sex robots since it was revealed that a bot named Fanny was more popular at a brothel in the capital, Vienna, than the actual prostitutes.

And after research revealed a third of us would happily have sex with a robot – and 40% would not consider they were cheating on their partner – the bots are growing in popularity more than ever before.

Since then, a growing number of Austrian brothels have been making the switch to include sex robots.

And now a bot named Samantha is causing quite the stir.

The robot reacts to touch, speaks multiple languages and is even said to be able to learn new things thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) software.

Samantha approaches visitors at the electronics festival – where it is currently being exhibited – by asking "How are you?" and is even seen looking people deep in their eyes or handing out hugs.
..."

Development is going forward at a brisk pace. Nice things about sex-droids:

1. They can be programmed to lie to you. But they can't actually lie to you, unlike actual women/hookers.
2. They won't take your $, turn around and buy illicit substances with it and go to extraordinary lengths to hide this fact from you and everyone they know, mostly for fear that you'll try to pay them less/their kid'll get taken away by CPS.
3. They don't get pregnant by God knows who and out of nowhere claim you de daddy.
4. They can't divorce you and take you for everything worth anything to you.
5. They're always up for fucking.
6. They never say no to same.

7. They'll do anything you want to so long as they are capable of doing so and have the right programming. Ass-tonguing anyone? You know you love it.
8. They'll fuck as long as their vaginal lubricant reservoir holds out.
9. They do anal. DT. Face-fucking. Girl-on-girl. All immediately and w/out complaint.
10. You only pay them -- for them --- once. You can rent like these guys are doing but me, once they're good enough, I'm buying and fucking it all day.
11. They're also good for making dinner, keeping house, hell, they might be good for looking after your pets.
12. They don't get preggers. Did I mention that already? Yeah. Well it's so good, it's worth repeating.

I am looking fwd to self-driving cars. There is a huge pent-up un-met demand for self-driving cars. Now consider the huge un-met pent-up demand for a hot babe who meets all the criteria laid out above and more.

I need to find some way to get in on this action. I mean, whoever owns the patent on the first model that can pass The Sexual Turing Test will make Jeff Bezos look like a common bookstore clerk.
spa999 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women