Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default The New German Laws ( multifaceted) : July 1st

Per F2C's idea, a new thread here on the German Laws ( it covers several aspects, rules, regulations etc.) and was just ' implemented' July 1st. Those who either go can report back as they feel comfortable or guys can simply ask questions or as many have been doing sending PM's or email's privately based on posts in threads they read

Another member actually three I know of and one who has contributed in another thread read the German boards in German and can perhaps contribute as they see fit.

I speak no German; The ISG is a great source of info but might be good to remember internet posts are not only not always factual but what one guy reports often is not what the next guy reports or experiences. I find the info on the below board very good but in the FKK section I take what I read with a grain of salt and always research who the poster is and their experiences before I decide what info is reliable or not. No different than we do on this board. I always consider the source and their possible motivations especially the German guys over there posting. The ISG is good reading but my trips based on what I read on the ISG and PM's from the ISG were night and day; I voted blue and the expression is BS but in the case of the ISG FKK Section there is some ' fake news' posted there but at the same time mixed in with some good accurate reporting. You decide.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...many-FKK-Clubs

Good luck on your FKK Journeys
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

All I can add at this point is the below:

So far and per reports on other sites just to be clear these aren't my opinions nor speculations it is a mixed bag. BBBJ's reported to be taking place, upsells etc. Per PM's it is a mixed bag too and all my PM's revolve around the BBBJ and Euros +/- etc.

Better news and per a German who texted me that I befriended and let's just say he 'hooked me up a little' for some extras he has yet to ' see a condom on his dick' and has been to Sharks and Mainhatten daily with one Palace visit.

He said business as usual IF they know you, have seen you or recognize your face. The girls want their money they also want their bread and butter and are per him trying to snag the regular faces quickly which plays in to our hands IMO.. I did get him to send a little message to one of the whores I fucked over 7X I think and the reply back ( and the english has been chopped up a little as passed from one party to another back to them them to me) was ' she said in room she know you many times no fines for her service ' so I am interpreting that is no-upcharge in line with what he said about known faces grandfathered/better deals.

There does seem to be a common trend, keep your mouth shut, see the girls you know and visa versa and let time play itself out. That trend I read in posts and from him directly. As to the AO since I seem to get asked often it is still going on with some ( per the local) as to the AO specific clubs maybe someone else knows and there are threads on it. I can't add to that part of the discussion and AO is part of the new law just nothing to contribute, other than DNA if such services were ever offered in a hypothetical situation of course

I expect to pay the same and get the same from my usuals and the reason I built up a 12 deep harem or so at one club I frequent. However I do expect to get hustled and attempted upcharged at clubs where I have only been once or twice and don't know any of the girls. I expect a full out hustle from them and a negotiating war at some clubs but look forward to the battle as that is half the fun of international Whoring.

I see my worst case as being forced to the one hour depending where I go or just doing the 50 E CBJ/CFS ' Asian Special' as one girl once referred to it as. They really do beat up on the Asians unfairly but if they get more from them their business not mine. I have only done an hour once, 2 pops and no girl who has ever offered me an hour has not offered MSOG. That hour was a follow up to one of the best sessions of my life for 50E was so good went back for 2X the action. So I may be headed to the 100E a session route regardless. That 100E was the last session of the last trip, call it a Walk Off Grand Slam HR on the visitors field to add to the pleasure. And a big thanks to that German for the tip on her, he will be getting his entry fee reimbursed next time I see him courtesy of the rebate department of KosherCowboy, Inc. in August; a trip I just added. For the above use your imagination, for some good flight tips see the below.

For those in the ATX/SA area, Condor Airlines who I have flown a good 5-6 times now will be stopping their non stop service direct to Flughafen in September as it is seasonal May-September.

RT in coach for $900 or so ( seen it for as low as $279 each way before as well) , $1100-$1400 in Economy Plus and $1,500-$2,000 in business class. They also have service from many US cities and the list is growing.

As always, anyone headed over there or the places below in my signature line feel free to join me it's always nice and fun to meet guys from wherever and swap stories.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:56 PM   #3
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I read one report of an FKK where a 30 minute session was CBJ, but an hour was BBBJ. Basically it was an upsell, but at least there was the added time. Not like the 50E upsell for CIM that you see a lot.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I read one report of an FKK where a 30 minute session was CBJ, but an hour was BBBJ. Basically it was an upsell, but at least there was the added time. Not like the 50E upsell for CIM that you see a lot.
Think I read the same one, from his post history if it was the same one he was new in the club and new to hobbying outside the USA as well. I think he got hosed, went down for the count and was TKO'ed and did not try to negotiate it.

IMO these girls know guys are paranoid over the BBBJ and this is a fear tactic they will prey on to get us to pay and I hope too many don't cave in. Their chain will crack in time. If you want an hour take an hour is my thought if not let them earn their fucking money giving a CBJ/CFS for 50E. It will take guys forever to cum and they'll get their pussy walls blow out in no time. They know this too. They like revolving doors and flowing Euros and and you can't make those doors spin sitting on your ass holding out for 100E sessions combined with getting your pussy pounded for 30 minute sessions because the guy can't nut eventually they will figure it is easier to suck the guy bare first than to squeeze for that 50E extra.

More and more it seems to be coming down to how well they know you and/or how good you can hit their curve balls if they don't recognize or know you. I think this was a walk in they ate alive and he didn't even try to play ball. Just paid

Old 07-06-2017, 10:48 PM   #5
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Yeah, they will learn quick that they can get a guy off in 10 minutes without a condom, or get lockjaw and a sore neck working on it for 30 minutes.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:18 PM   #6
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Yeah, they will learn quick that they can get a guy off in 10 minutes without a condom, or get lockjaw and a sore neck working on it for 30 minutes.
Unless they're Asian, 10 minutes is a world record. One German guy joked Asians are ' 3 minutes, 3 centimeters, 300 Euro' and the girls say maybe 1 in 20 has a big dick....Those whores are all over the Asians the minute they walk in, takes them about 10 seconds to attack them. Ten black guys walked in to Mainhatten the other night got off a van and the girls did the opposite, all went to eat at the bistro and ran for the hills. Guess they don't want their pussies blown to shreds. I banged one girl sitting with her friend , sat back down with them after and the other took an Asian to the room. I said to the other girl give it 5 minutes, she gave me a funny look like I was crazy. About 2 minutes later they walked out of the room

After he paid her she came back and said the guy busted his nut as she was rolling the rubber down his dick to suck him off, didn't even make it in to her pussy

and he paid 100 Euro

I've split my time between Mainhatten and Sharks. Mainhatten is 50E for a CBJ and CFS BUT if you are a regular, seen the girl before or your face is known to girls that recognize you BBBJ can be had for the 50E rate, otherwise they will try for 100E and most guys will either balk or pay it. Some guys are just god dam fucking idiots and won't ask a 2nd girl. The only reason I have been to Mainhatten 3 times this trip is it's real close to the hotel, I've been there about 25 times the last 16 months and fucked quite a few of them and the ones I don't for the most part recognize me. Unfortunately no AO this trip, my one AO girl I found out from an honest German took off for FKK World. On some other sites you will read there is a ban on BB services at both Mainhatten and World, that is a bunch of bullshit and if you read Germans pay one rate and tourists another don't believe it, they're fucking with the tourists. A Euro is a Euro be it out of my pocket or a Germans. Those fuckers think they own the places; they just want us foreigners to stay home. Screw those mother fuckers. The ones posting on the internet are assholes full of shit; however, the ones in the clubs tell the real truth. The girls will try to upsell in Mainhatten as one did with me. After a few minutes of small talk with one she was well aware I was American. When it was time to go to the room she asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ and of course told her BBBJ. She quoted 100E.

' Excuse me honey, I think you misheard me, I said I was American not Asian you quoted me the wrong price'; off to the room for 50E. I can't blame them for trying though. I will say if you want BBBJ at Mainhatten and they don't know you it may be a rough go for 50E/BBBJ, not a club for ' a walk in first timer.' When the girls got their ' instructional education" on the new law they must have scared the living shit out of them as they are worried about strange faces.

I had a nice talk in the club with a German attorney who was there the other day. Nothing is fool proof but he told me the Germans have too many issues with immigrants, security to care about busting anyone. The money just isn't there to form a BBBJ Police force, ain't happening. We Americans ( non Germans in general) have no worries. He said if and that is a massive IF they were to bust an American the charged would have the right to contact the American Embassy and the last thing the Germans want to do is have to explain to the Embassy in Berlin they hauled a john in for getting his dick sucked bare. So have no fear, he said if they were to bust anyone it will be a German one of their own less red tape and they can make an example out of them, the last thing they want to do is deal with the American Embassy or consulates in other cities other than Berlin over a guy getting his boner sucked bareback.

So don't not go, don't cancel your trips and hop the flight and get your BBBJ. It's alive and well.

As to FKK Sharks, 50 Euro/BBBJ no questions asked, they won't even take the fucking rubber out of the purses until its time to fuck. If you hit a Frankfurt area FKK just head to Sharks, business as usual, 100-200 girls hotter than Mainhatten too by several notches. I didn't bother w Oase this trip, will head there in Septembers trips but word is it is the same as Sharks and all you have to do is sit in the kino and they'll come in and blow you get you hard and off to the room you go.

I also skipped Palace had no urge to go there. Several have asked me about Dietz but I didn't go nor do I want to bother since I know AO/BBFS is readily available, rampant and rife at FKK I-35, FKK Mopac, and FKK Abroretum.

There is some chatter after the new year some girls may split for the registration and tax bullshit but who knows and who cares. If they split for Austria or elsewhere so will I

Nothing like hot white European Pussy gents, come and get it, have fun, fly safe and have a wonderful trip. I'll be there in September if anyone is there and wants to hook up...
Old 08-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

After a lack luster visit to my favorite Laufhaus, I learned this:

The lack of Ladies is because of the new law that the women were no longer allowed to sleep in their "play" rooms. This increases the costs strongly (rent work room + additional rent overnight room).

I did not verify this statement, but if you are disappointed in the Laufhaus opportunities, this might be a reason why.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:20 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Full review to follow once back in the States but if you want guaranteed BBBJ it's 99.9% guaranteed at FKK Club Dietzenbach. I didn't plan to go but bumped in to another ECCIE/ISG buddy and decided to knock it off the list before I head to the NRW in December, done with Frankfurt for now. Sharks was also all BBBJ, the only CBJ that was had this trip was at Mainhatten. Skip that club guys, it's gone to shit. Some girls will do BBBJ for 50E more and if you aren't Asian the girls won't give a flying fuck about you unless you are doing a 100E session for an hour. They are a bunch of stuck up cunts now who only want Asian clients to rip them off. If any Asians are reading this, head to Oase or Sharks and you will get better service, BBBJ and for 50E just like every other guy who shows up.

Dietz is also CIM with no upsells, CIM at Sharks/oase is still a 50E surcharge. The Dietz blowjobs are great and the girls actually seem ' to enjoy' giving them as standard service. For those seeking AO, it is readily available at Dietz.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:40 PM   #9
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Thanks! My Fav form of exercise the BBBJTCIMNQ! NS is great too or BS is alright!
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:07 AM   #10
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Thanks! My Fav form of exercise the BBBJTCIMNQ! NS is great too or BS is alright!
Speaking of BS, the other BS as in hookers lies, I heard the best one EVER last night at Sharks topping all others I have heard in almost 30 years, nothing compares and research once back in the hotel really proves her wrong ( like I didn't know she was lying) BUT who gives a fuck she was one hell of a whore whose performance was simply incredible and closed the chapter on this trip.

I actually enjoy chatting with them during ' the interview process' and listening to their lies and fibs as it is simply part of the entertainment. American hookers lies and European lies are totally different but both can be quite entertaining. I just listen and smile and act like I believe them than go fuck them as that is all that really matters.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:22 AM   #11
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Time for a bump, a month has gone by and the PM box keeps getting hit and many want to know the status of the BBBJ/AO.

As to AO; Most of the AO clubs are located up in the NRW and I can't provide any answers until Spring 2018 ( maybe sooner) except what I read and am told in private which seems to indicate desired services can still be found up in that region although there have been some rumored club closures/changes but enough remain open to satisfy one's fetish to desire sex in it's most natural forms. As to the Frankfurt area, the only AO club I know of and have been to is Dietzenbach and as one person said elsewhere on the net ' business as usual'; I'll second that X 3 maybe 4 days of visits. All the girls will ask you ( some not) if you want to use a condom to fuck them so if you are one who shows up at Dietz wanting to wear a condom you may have to signal the girl as most will assume you want the real deal. Most guys in Dietz are not there for bible study although I do not think Abraham wore condoms if he did that dirtball Ismael would never have seen the fucking light of day and the world would be peaceful and lines at airports would be non-existent.

As to the BBBJ, stay out of Frankfurt and Berlin. Berlin ( Artemis is your only real FKK up there) is CBJ hell now, BBBJ can be found but you better be a regular, be willing to spend up and/or get lucky as well. Palace, Mainhatten in Frankfurt are hell right now. Fkk World is also tough as is Rom. In the Frankfurt area just go to Oase ( I am not a fan of this place some love it, I hate the fucking layout think it sucks but in the summer has a very good outdoor scene which would flip my mind to go) but Sharks for now is BBBJ heaven, to the point you need not ask although it is always good to ask beforehand. I love Sharks, but be warned, bring your negotiating skills as the girls are very skilled at sucking, no pun intended, out of you however many Euros they can get.

As to BBBJ in the NRW and other parts of GER along the borders to the west; I do not hear any complaints and plan to hit Samya, LR, Oceans and of course the all inclusive clubs and will stay in Essen; seems to be in the heart of location of the region where the clubs up there that I will attend are.

Any places where BBBJ is not available is a result of club policy due to the new law not enforcement of the new law. The CBJ witches are doing so out of intimidation from club management and the fear of being cast out and having to go back to dirt poor E European countries so they are scared in to using condoms for blowjobs. To the best of my knowledge no one has yet to be fined, arrested, charged with violating the new laws and if they were I would be facing a life sentence and millions of Euros in fines by now as would just about every man in Germany who goes to the clubs as well. Think of all the money the Germans would be raking in ? Yet they are not. So for now, that should answer the question of ' enforcement'; it currently isn't in the German dictionary. Go, have fun,just avoid the clubs where the management ( note, not the authorities) are enforcing the policy and even in the clubs the experienced mongers will find the rebel whores who will give you BBBJ but that is up to you all to sniff them out, or as you have been told, just go to Sharks for stress free BBBJ.

In 2018 overhead getting to Germany should become cheaper as Condor ( owned by Thomas Cook) a very reliable airline yet always late is adding more flights to several cities including Austin ( 3 flights a week not 2) and adding more USA cities and Norwegian Airlines is adding many USA cities as well including Austin with non-stop service to London's Gatwick; from there can fly to Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf in two hours time or less. Per one of the guys who runs the ground operations for British Airways ( who runs Condor's) at ABIA a bid for 2019/20 may go in from the Delta/KLM/Air France alliance for flights in to Amsterdam and/or Paris.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:57 PM   #12
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Hey KC,
THX for the update !

Wish I had the time to investigate more often myself.

But the old mantra stands: Be a regular, be known and anything can go, just stand firm on the $$$/EUROS.

Condor will fly 3 times a week (Mon/Wed/Thu) in main travel season (?about July/Aug?), in the earlier&late season they,ll stay at Mon/Thu

And fingers crossed for more direct flights into Europe. Changing planes in the US from aboard is a PAIN.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:22 AM   #13
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Gents, everything that as been said about Sharks I can corroborate. Shame on me, I never got the chick's name, but a sexy Romanian with long dark brunette hair all of 5'7" barefoot (they all wear 6 inch platform heels), a thin-but-not-anorexic body that just screamed to be fucked, and a great attitude gave me a great BBBJ a few months back. I hope she's working in mid-November.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #14
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer View Post
Gents, everything that as been said about Sharks I can corroborate. Shame on me, I never got the chick's name, but a sexy Romanian with long dark brunette hair all of 5'7" barefoot (they all wear 6 inch platform heels), a thin-but-not-anorexic body that just screamed to be fucked, and a great attitude gave me a great BBBJ a few months back. I hope she's working in mid-November.
Any more clues as to who she might be? I will be happy to look for you next week there ( if I can make it out of Dietzenbach). Any distinctive tattoos? Seems to be the way to identify them or a way, one WG in particular I am seeking out since she is raved about on every continent and even the Germans rave about her. Goes by Mandy. I rarely follow the lead of other guys and I interview and pick for myself but I really want to see what all the fuss is about and why she is so desired. Her tattoos will make her easy to find and the location of where she sits. Where did your Romanian tend to sit ?

I'm just starting to get the names down at Sharks takes a while, the Mainhatten girls I knew many by name but the hell with their greedy asses, many left; Sharks is the best deal in the area by far. BBBJ central in the 50E standard session still. Actually Dietzenbach is the best deal if you're mind is twisted and screwed up with, it is for the perverts and the mentally ill!

Old 10-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #15
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Banged three of them tonight ( Dietz girls), service unchanged since last month

Looks like the postman In Dietzenbach must have thrown the notice of the new law in the dumpster, guy probably delivered mail back in the 1990's in Chicago when they all got caught tossing bags of mail in the garbage. Actually there is a sign in the club about the new laws, no one seems to give a shit. One of the new girls told me when I inquired about condoms and her services ' we can do what we want in the room, nobody knows. And she is right.'

A German in the club told me outright the police are fully aware ( we know this already), they don't care, they know the what goes down there to it's full extent and the attitude is ' No BBBJ's or blowing loads on the couches, take it to the room, and enjoy! Kissing, fondling, HJ's still occur

So buy your tickets and come 'break the law', the only thing that has changed here is the girls in the clubs in the FRA area are greedy cunts, tomorrow is time to battle the Shark-ettes and if I am dissatisfied with the behavior I'll be paying 40e and hopping in a taxi to Dietzenbach to continue pounding my way through the LU. The Shark-ettes will either provide BBBJ in the standard 50E or they can get lost. If I pay 100E for BBBJ I'm getting a full hour or they can fuck off again.

In a nutshell, if you don't want a Dietz style club, get out of FRA, go elsewhere. Now if you like CBJ or paying 50E more for a BBBJ by all means cave in to the Romanian whores. They will be happy to take you for a ride ( which you will pay up for). The BBBJ lives on the only problem with BBBJ is girls ( even in clubs w strict handed management) are not following the law at all, simply using it to upsell. If you walk in a club and see a bunch of Asians and idiot white business guys who come here for work who have no clue how to negotiate ( for pussy that is) just leave. Those two groups are supporting this nonsense behavior but can't blame the girls, but we can go elsewhere. Or call the air traffic controllers and tell them to tell the Asian airlines to stop landing in Germany and fucking up the pricing for the rest of us! Nicest guys in the world but ' C'mon man ( men) !! Have some guts and grow some balls and learn to say ' no'

Now, there is some fear what January 1 will bring but as one guy said it was much doom and gloom ( myself somewhat included) as we approached July 1st but everyone with a brain not from Asia figured it out. I suspect January 1st will bring much speculation and perhaps panic for some but I am going to guess it will all come out in the wash and I have no plans to stop coming here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women