Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #16
JasmineofHouston23
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 103861
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't say much on him being rude except this he was bugging me a lot right before our scheduled appointment kept asking me for pictures then he never even showed up for the appointment. This is my second time to Pensacola and this is the second time that he's done this to me I even cancelled our appointment the first time around because he was bothering me so much asking for fishnet pantyhose asking for a picture what I was wearing trying to get a cheaper price. He was trying to lowball real hard but I didn't let him get to me because there was so many other people that were calling me I didn't have time to put much feelings in it. Last night was our second scheduled meeting I gave him a second chance and he flaked on me so don't worry about it girl you're not the only one he plays with.
JasmineofHouston23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:09 PM   #17
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Voted "Most likely to make a reservation so the provider's time will be wasted"
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:55 PM   #18
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aye
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #19
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

You girls really are too kind.. Should send that turd on a looong goose chase for that $60 QV he's been hurtin for so much.
You know once little head thinks he's got something coming to him, all reason is out the window lol
flappygilmore007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:49 PM   #20
Ms. Pleasures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 409439
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Same

I was contacted and offered $60 as well, after I responded with "I must've missed the part where this beacame a negotiation..." because my rates are clear, I chose to stop contact....he literally texted me for 2 days after even tho I wouldn't respond. Stay safe ladies...
Ms. Pleasures is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 01:18 PM   #21
tintuf
Gaining Momentum

I'm with Flappy, this kind of dildo should be duped. Give him the rate he wants and send him on a wild goose chase cause the only head he has is on his dick!
tintuf is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:11 PM   #22
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Just report the fucker and get the mods to ban him for harassment! Don't need his shit fucking up a real appointment / Rendezvous / visit with a real paying client. I for sure don't want to miss an date and set something up with someone else and miss the original date. My time is just as valuable and the provider and if he is fucking it up for the both of us that shit has got to stop!!

Mods...........

I know he could prob make another handle and start the shit over again but ladies please post this up when it happens!!
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:30 PM   #23
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Just report the fucker and get the mods to ban him for harassment! Don't need his shit fucking up a real appointment / Rendezvous / visit with a real paying client. I for sure don't want to miss an date and set something up with someone else and miss the original date. My time is just as valuable and the provider and if he is fucking it up for the both of us that shit has got to stop!!

Mods...........

I know he could prob make another handle and start the shit over again but ladies please post this up when it happens!!
I would hope that most people on here know Eccie assumes no liability when it comes to what happens off the board.. just saying. This won't get him banned. Violating the guidelines will. He's smart. He hasn't responded yet. I'm sure there are girls out there who will ignore the red flags in his requests and mannerisms and even these alerts, sadly. We all just have to be careful and do our research when it comes to this.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:49 PM   #24
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I would hope that most people on here know Eccie assumes no liability when it comes to what happens off the board.. just saying. This won't get him banned. Violating the guidelines will. He's smart. He hasn't responded yet. I'm sure there are girls out there who will ignore the red flags in his requests and mannerisms and even these alerts, sadly. We all just have to be careful and do our research when it comes to this.
Smart girl
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:27 AM   #25
sexi~rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235474
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Sorry.. Not Sorry. I'm sick of dealing with this.... "wait, he calls himself a man?"

I'm surprised I am only seeing this thread now...... oooooh where oh where to begin.... There's over three years worth of his shit and harassment so I will just give you the readers digest version... (Sorry it's longer than I thought it would be)

I would tell any lady who asks to NEVER EVER agree to meet this man. In the three and a half years I've been on ECCIE I have only ever had to decline one gent (this guy) ... and... apparently politely declining once wasn't enough to get my message through. I've have had to tell him 'No" more than 40 yes.. Forty times the most recent is only a few days old.

My original decline to his request came after he made me drive two hours to meet (each way) then standing me up because he "didn't think I had high heals with me"...? witch I don't understand because no one ever got out of their car, he din't even tell me he left until an hour later.... after that I went with "I apologize, but I'm going to have to pass, I hope you have a great day" ....

Three email address' later, I was tricked into meeting him. He is the only gent I have ever met where I have just flat out not felt safe. I felt like I was in danger and I told him ( once I was safely away) that he honestly scared me, I do not feel comfortable around him, I do not wish to ever see him again, and to not contact me again...

The most recent have become "You've been harassing, cyber stalking, and trying to literally trick me into seeing you for the past three years... I have told you that I do not wish to see you more times than I can count, and yet here you are with a new email address/name literally a week later... I have also told you that you scare me, and I do not feel safe around you. For the last time DO NOT contact me ever again."

His response(s)?
Most recent to oldest:
" Hi Beautiful"
"you avail? I'm really nice"
"loooooser, lololol you're pathetic"
"please!"
"Hello, I'm really wealthy" (included a copy of his ATM receipt)
"How about today?"
"Fat Ugly Bitch"
"Wealthy guy here"
"Why do you hate me? I ever did anything to you." (I seriously cried from LOL)
"Please"
"Going to cry to mommy?"
" You're worse than PROVIDER NAME". - I'm not including her name
" U mad ugly Bitch"
" I've been doing this for 8 years, I'm legit. will you make me a deal"
"I bet u ugly since you don't show your face" (he already met me before this)
"Can you meet Sunday?"
" lol, you're the dumbest chick I've ever met.. bye.."
" I'll only see you if you give me a deal"
"Fat Ugly bitch"

(There is a lot of BS to fill in the blanks buuut... It all just becomes redundant.)

If there IS a way to BAN this guy...? I would so appreciate it. But then again, that wouldn't stop him from creating new email address just to harass me. I did make a complaint to a mod last year about him but was told theres nothing that can be done...

~Rose

P.S. To "The Grey Monster" ...
It DOES take TWO to tango. Both parties should always feel safe.
Its how this all works.
(A) Every provider has the right to decline whomever they please. It's their choice. Think of us as Small Business Owners if that helps. This is MY body after all and I have a choice who touches it and who doesn't.
(B)This IS the co-ed discussion board. (that mean's men & women)
(C) If a man were to meet a con-artest who then robs him... it seems like you'd agree he's welcome to share his experience so it doesn't happen to anyone else... Well... It's the EXACT same in reverse. Think about it.
sexi~rose is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:24 AM   #26
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I turned him down for the fourth, possibly even, the fifth time the other day. He asked me to take a picture of myself fully clothed and send to him. Wtf. I have hundreds on my website!

I informed him of this thread, complete with a link. He laughed and never replied.
Ladies, this fella is a loo-oo-oo-ser and, obviously, just enjoys messing with our providers, here.
His lack of concern for this thread and his continued efforts most likely, are just his form of twisted entertainment.
Interestingly enough, I've had issues with Mr Grey Monster in the past, personally, i believe him to be a dummy account for trolling, at times. Has he not disappeared? Or, Perhaps I'm mistaken.....
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:56 AM   #27
67cree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wow, After reading this thread, this gives me more respect for you wonderful girls. I really appreciate what you girls do and respect
you all. Anyone, who mistreats women, is a real asshole in my book.
67cree is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #28
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You didn't deserve to be treated like that. He is a sad excuse for a man.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #29
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Ladies, sorry for all the drama and trauma.

Stay strong.

Make sure you have a solid screening method and stick to it. Including handle, phone and email searches here and elsewhere.

Always insist on private message contact to confirm board indentity claims.

Be careful posting cell contact numbers since it is difficult but not impossible to avoid or stop harassing texts. (Report those to your cell supplier and block those numbers!)

Get to know which providers cooperate on screening and try reach out to others to help improve theirs.

Wishing y'all

Happy Hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:10 PM   #30
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=12796112

He's more than likely a visiting hobbyist from upstate NY. But seems he's used to paying BP QV rates, or streetwalker rates. Not "very well paid sluts" rate. LOL

Still, no need for the name calling if he can't afford the higher rate. It's still a free Country, ain't it. Take it or leave it.

Don't let it bother you Jessika. I'm sure you have regulars that think you're the cat's meow for the rate. That's what counts.
60 for QV sounds good like a "well paid slut" to me, what quality provider are we talking about here? His approach is a bit BSC with all the name calling and harassment
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women