Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Fox News should be renamed; Fox Jews!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

I didn't watch it but read that they had a few idiots in the crowd who booed and openly Gay solider who asked if the GOP would stand being the repeal of DADT: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol....cnn?hpt=hp_t2
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #19
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Fox News showing their true colors and at their worst, they already took the poll down on their website because the pre-packaged establishment whores didn't fare to well against Ron Paul.

America will have to be real dumb to nominate Rick Perry or the election will have to be rigged to it's fullest. We have state run media in this country that rivals that of communist and authoritarian regimes!

http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-pol...rlando-debate/ results with 70,000 voters.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/22/who-won-debate/ This was the link taking you to the poll on Fox's website, they disabled it! Cheating bastards.

Do you have any doubt this country has plenty of idiots. After all they elected the current idiot in chief. I'm not a Perry fan but I would take anybody in last nights debate over this fucking clown we have now.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #20
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
At least the two ladies being demeaned have successful careers.
Bold for emphasis. It was not I who chose to get a law degree from a Televangelist.

As far as booing the gay soldier, you morons on this board who lean right are supporting the very people who would make this hobby a hundred times more difficult and will have the backing of the zealots on the Radical Religious Right pushing to do so!

Support away you idiots!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Yea Stevie, and you fucking morons on the left are supporting the cocksuckers that will make it so none of us will be able to afford this hobby. Fuck you bitch.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #22
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
And conservatives are supposed to be racist? The jewish vote helped Obama get elected last time. Hopefully they are realizing their mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Bold for emphasis. It was not I who chose to get a law degree from a Televangelist.

Unless you have been to the school and can speak for its quality you might want to remain silent instead of proving your ignorance.

As far as booing the gay soldier, you morons on this board who lean right are supporting the very people who would make this hobby a hundred times more difficult and will have the backing of the zealots on the Radical Religious Right pushing to do so!

If you read the thread on this issue and look at how little support Santorum has you will probably notice that a lot of conservatives agree with you on this issue.

Support away you idiots!

So yes I will support a conservative candidate. Just not Santorum.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Yea Stevie, and you fucking morons on the left are supporting the cocksuckers that will make it so none of us will be able to afford this hobby. Fuck you bitch.
You're not thinking. The worse its going the more available the hobby will be, because all the pretty ladies have to make a few side bucks. Competition will be huge. Not that I care, but it could help a few.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #24
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Shit, maybe we can get this administration to provide us vouchers for $150 twice a month. Hooker dollars. Kind of like food stamps.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I didn't watch it but read that they had a few idiots in the crowd who booed and openly Gay solider who asked if the GOP would stand being the repeal of DADT: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol....cnn?hpt=hp_t2
I believe Rick Santorum got asked this question and I thought it was totally uncalled for. As a nation we have much bigger problems going on than the "Don't ask don't tell policy" which got repealed so now soldiers who are gay can openly admit it! I thought this was a lousy question that got brought up during the debate and served more as a way to smear the military. What a horrible decision by the news agency hosting the debate.

Not only that but after the dabate a news anchor was asking questions to the candidates and Ron Paul was one of the candidates. This son of a bitch was so damn rude to the Congressman. I could read the disgust in Ron Paul's face and he ended the interview short because the presstitute was obviously trying to make him look bad. With all of the shenanigans that the Fox News agency is playing, I now call them Fox Jews!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #26
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
And conservatives are supposed to be racist? The jewish vote helped Obama get elected last time. Hopefully they are realizing their mistake.

So yes I will support a conservative candidate. Just not Santorum.
I know Fox Jews sounds like a racist renaming of a news agency that has lost a lot of credibility but my actual intent is more of a figure of speech, you have to look at it in that context even though it may seem that the name has racial overtones. It was not intended that way.

It has to do with how the Fox News/Jews are fucking over Ron Paul on purpose. It's just blatant and out in the open. All someone has to do is just watch and pay attention, and thats not the only news agency that is out trying to screw him over. You know that Laz. http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-dir...ul-no-mistake/

Watch that James Bond movie, "Tomorrow Never Dies." You'll get a good idea of how these sociopaths operate!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #27
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Do you have any doubt this country has plenty of idiots. After all they elected the current idiot in chief. I'm not a Perry fan but I would take anybody in last nights debate over this fucking clown we have now.

Well there's no doubt that the incumbent's popularity is falling fast and that he is losing support. But, if Perry or Romney get the nomination you have to realize that nothing will change for the better because all the horses are owned. The exception being Ron Paul. If you watched the debate last night there's no doubt that a lot of the warmongerer's on stage will have us in another war soon. Especially Rick Santorum! I doubt Rick's kids will be the ones going off to fight in another war. Another war is the last thing this country needs, thats why that idiot is not going to get nominated because he will serve the military industrial complex and the global elites.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #28
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know Fox Jews sounds like a racist renaming of a news agency that has lost a lot of credibility but my actually intent is more of a figure of speech, you have to look at it in that context even though it may seem that the name has racial overtones. It was not intended that way.

It has to do with how the Fox News/Jews are fucking over Ron Paul on purpose. It's just blatant and out in the open. All someone has to do is just watch and pay attention, and thats not the only news agency that is out trying to screw him over. You know that Laz. http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-dir...ul-no-mistake/

I know that no one thinks he has a chance of winning and the news reflects that. But in spite of what everyone believes he keeps getting strong support. Like you, I like him and hope this continues. Unlike you I really don't think he will win. I just want him to continue pushing his message and gaining converts. If he is on the ballot for the Texas primaries I will vote for him or Gingrich who I like a little more. I want to see Obama try to debate Gingrich. Obama will get demolished.

Regardless of all of that what you said was wrong. I understand why but you should phrase your frustration differently. I did see the survey results on Fox and they showed Ron Pauls support. It was not hidden.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #29
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
You're not thinking. The worse its going the more available the hobby will be, because all the pretty ladies have to make a few side bucks. Competition will be huge. Not that I care, but it could help a few.
Your right! As the economy worsens you'll see the reflection in prices coming down. If BIG inflation takes a grip on this country you'll really see prices come down! The ladies aren't going to have a choice in the matter because it will come down to a matter of SURVIVAL for the one's who solely rely on hobbying as a means to support themselves. I'm already seeing it! The signs are already there with the noticed reduction in the amount of roses it takes to play. Even the high dollar hotties are going to feel the pinch and they'll be forced to do what the market says or they'll go without. An exception could be "extreme" beauty.

Competition will be huge in the near future, just wait for bigger inflation to take hold and hobbying prices are going to drop like a rock! Sad but true but like I said, It's already happening. I hope the ladies are prepared and have a backup plan. Budman look at all of the women in college across this country, how do you think a lot of them are going to pay off all of those student loan debts that have interest tacked on as jobs become more scarce? When gas does eventually rise up to $5-$8 a gallon and food becomes much more expensive some ladies are going to try and cheat the market and raise rates but it will end up backfiring in their face. They'll be forced to revert to the mean or they'll be in another business. It's just the way it goes. They better get it while the gettins still good!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #30
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know that no one thinks he has a chance of winning and the news reflects that. But in spite of what everyone believes he keeps getting strong support. Like you, I like him and hope this continues. Unlike you I really don't think he will win. I just want him to continue pushing his message and gaining converts. If he is on the ballot for the Texas primaries I will vote for him or Gingrich who I like a little more. I want to see Obama try to debate Gingrich. Obama will get demolished.

Regardless of all of that what you said was wrong. I understand why but you should phrase your frustration differently. I did see the survey results on Fox and they showed Ron Pauls support. It was not hidden.
The information was hidden unless they posted it back up, trust me on that. You know these agencies will do anything to dupe the public, or you obviously have to much trust in them. The news agencies are literally trying to fuck him over, on purpose no doubt. I think he has a chance of getting the nomination. There's still plenty of time left and if you watched the debate you can tell Rick Perry is fading and fading fast. I'll give the media credit on that. Perry is a guy that the establishment wants but it is way to obvious that he is a flop. His cohorts are picking him apart in these debates and it will just continue.

In my book Ron Paul is the GOP frontrunner, if anything he is the number two candidate with Perry fading off into the distance. Those Gallup Polls are rigged, I wouldn't believe them unless they announced them after a debate to vote online or via phone. There not going to do that because they don't want to show the public just how strong Ron Paul's support is. They won't do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women