Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #31
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Unless I'm wrong, aren't Paul and Johnson in favor of legalization of cannabis? Would love to hear their comments should that question come up in a debate.

Perry, of course, would simply execute users, while Bachmann would try to pray it out of them.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:49 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
Perry, of course, would simply execute users ...
You actually believe that Obama shot those pirates, and then killed Bin Laden?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You actually believe that Obama shot those pirates, and then killed Bin Laden?
So are you saying he doesn't deserve any credit? That's as crazy as saying do you think Steve Jobs actually built and designed the iphone or does the CEO of CVS actually fill any of those prescriptions are even handle any customer transactions? Did Harry S Truman design the A-Bomb- and pilot the 2 planes that dropped the A-bomb and thereby end World War II?????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #34
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Unless I'm wrong, aren't Paul and Johnson in favor of legalization of cannabis? Would love to hear their comments should that question come up in a debate.

Perry, of course, would simply execute users, while Bachmann would try to pray it out of them.
Your right! Actually Ron Paul gave a speech to students at LSU just a few days ago on the 23rd of September, he talked about the subject for quite some time along with other issues. Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiDw...layer_embedded

Perry, Bachman, and Romney are fake candidates. They are so fake it's not even funny. I don't think Bachman would try to pray it out of them, she would throw your ass in a detention camp. Have you ever heard her say end the wars during these debates? She would be in the Oval Office drawing up plans for a new one! I hear that Perry's trying to launch attack ads towards Romney but it's not going to work. I really think Perry is done. But in the next debate I'm sure the moderators will ask Perry the first question because their trying to promote this establishment whore like he's the best thing since duck tape. Next they'll give him the most talking time and then they'll flip-flop back and forth between Perry and Romney, Romney and Perry. It makes me sick to know what the moderators are doing. It's so damn unfair and their making it so obvious as their trying to sell the idea to Americans that these 2 clowns are the only 2 candidates! The 2 top tier candidates as I see it right now, are Ron Paul and Mitt Romney.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think Johnson would support legalizing all drugs. Since we waste millions per year on this "war on drugs" i agree. Then it could be regulated and taxed, and perps could be punished for what they do to harm others while on drugs. The dope user who just wants to sit in his house and get high would no longer be a criminal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #36
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Interesting perspective, CPT. I agree the moderators seem to be going out of their way asking Perry/Romney the bulk of the questions and rebuttals, hoping to ignite a slugfest.

We should get up a poker playing/debate watching party for the next one (Oct. 11), with an open invite to GOP and Dem supporters alike...as well as any stunning ladies that would like to attend. Then have a vote next day to see who we thought won. The only rule is, everyone has to do a shot of tequila every time Perry says..."y'know, in Texas we have a sayin'...."
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 PM   #37
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think Johnson would support legalizing all drugs. Since we waste millions per year on this "war on drugs" i agree. Then it could be regulated and taxed, and perps could be punished for what they do to harm others while on drugs. The dope user who just wants to sit in his house and get high would no longer be a criminal.
Johnson may want to have full blown leagalization but I don't think that he'll become the next chief to make it happen. Interestingly enough through this link you can see that his state of New Mexico where he was Governor, allows the use for medicinal purposes! http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/v...ourceID=000881

I think it's ridiculous in this day and age that it is illegal. I think the U.S. needs to follow the model of what Amsterdam has done and allow it's citizens to use drugs that are natural, not man made substances derived from chemicals. Just look at what 16 states have done out of the 50 here in the U.S via the link I provided. It can be regulated and taxed and it's working which helps to drive prices down, but on the flip side making it illegal drives up the prices in the black market. Oh and lets not forget all of the money that the cities and states are making from arresting people. Legalization would be a threat to their job security because they they would be asking themselves, "how are we going to make our money if we can't harass and arrest people for a little grass?"

Alcohol used to be that looked at as evil back in the days of prohibition and tobacco does way more harm to a persons health compared to the mean green. People want "Green jobs!" It's the year 2011 and it's about time society as a whole gets their heads out of their asses.

Here goes an interesting article, http://www.infowars.com/feds-medical...ond-amendment/. After the ATF just had a huge shake-up and restructuring at the top of their own agency, how noble of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OfA...er_profilepage
Old 09-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting perspective, CPT. I agree the moderators seem to be going out of their way asking Perry/Romney the bulk of the questions and rebuttals, hoping to ignite a slugfest.

We should get up a poker playing/debate watching party for the next one (Oct. 11), with an open invite to GOP and Dem supporters alike...as well as any stunning ladies that would like to attend. Then have a vote next day to see who we thought won. The only rule is, everyone has to do a shot of tequila every time Perry says..."y'know, in Texas we have a sayin'...."
The moderators sure are going out of their way asking the 2 stooges (Perry/Romney) the bulk of the questions. I realize it's just scripted that way. The person who own's the agency hosting these debates plays a BIG part in it behind the scenes, there's no doubt in my mind that the moderators are getting their strings pulled hard. Lets take into account that a lot of these owners are giving away millions of dollars for campaign contributions as well. Since the network owners have that kind of power they can turn anyone into an American Idol, or totally demonize someone via the media because they can craft the story to their liking.

The poker playing debate thing you described sounds good. I know that I'll be watching the next debate. I want to see the continued collapse of Rick Perry, and see Ron Paul standing firm on the issues he believes in since he and Gov Johnson are the ones that are not bought and paid for and are against continuation of senseless wars. Or how about oil and mineral wars.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women