Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2022, 02:08 AM   #1
deathnotice
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default Massage services in my hotel room?

Hi, guys, I’m planning my trip, I’m wondering if they have massage service available in my hotel room? The Cascadas

And should I exchange my dollar into peso before I go?

Will 800-1000 dollars enough for 2 day trip?
deathnotice is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 04:24 PM   #2
Powerman02
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Cascadas used to have massage in the hotel (not in room). But it was over-priced and that area was under construction a few weeks ago when I was there. I’d suggest looking at Balance Massage or Serenity massage. Both less than 10 blocks from Cascadas. $25-35

Your budget sounds reasonable to have a lot of fun with several girls. Figure $100 each plus another bit for tip and a $10 ficha drink or two before heading upstairs. Hotel room is posted on the website. Add a $30-$50 deposit on drinks that you get back on checkout. Figure $10 for each meal and $5 per drink.
Powerman02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:13 PM   #3
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnotice View Post
Hi, guys, I’m planning my trip, I’m wondering if they have massage service available in my hotel room?
It depends on what kind of a massage you are looking for. Fancier hotels will have in-room massages, but they won't be erotic. As Powerman said, you should just head out to a massage agency. There are erotic massages and therapeutic massages, but usually not both.

Quote:
And should I exchange my dollar into peso before I go?
There is very little need to exchange dollars for pesos. Everywhere in the zona accepts dollars, and it's often a better value than pesos (depends on the exact exchange rate, but it's close either way). The only exception are the streetwalkers. you'll get a lot better deal paying in pesos, but even they will take dollars.

Outside of the zona or tourist areas, you can get a better rate on things paying in pesos. but you can use a credit card most of the time and get the peso rate. Just let your credit card company know you are traveling so they don't flag you.

If you really want to use pesos while you are in Mexico, you can exchange at any place right by the border. Unless you are exchanging thousands of dollars, the difference in cambio rate is minimal.

I strongly recommend that you pay in dollars for everything. you think in dollars. Zona prices are in dollars. Trying to pay in pesos makes it too easy for them to cheat you, or for you to make a math mistake.

Quote:
Will 800-1000 dollars enough for 2 day trip?
That's way more than I spend, but it's your trip. What do you want to do? Are you looking to fuck a bunch of hotties, or hang in the club and get lap dances all night, or just watch the shows and drink and tip a bit?

Far and away the most expensive thing is to book a 30 minute session with a top girl on a weekend night. That will be $100-120 plus a room fee (if you don't have your own room). You can sit and drink with the girls, which will be a $10 drink for every 10-20 minutes. You can really blow through the cash if you buy a lot of drinks for a lot of girls. I've seen guys do bottle service and have a stable of girls dancing for them at their table, and go through thousands in a night. But if you don't throw your money around you can have a great time for a couple of hundred bucks.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 04:51 AM   #4
deathnotice
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Well, I’m thinking that I will book a jacuzzi room at hongkong, go to the bar, enjoy couple dances and drinks, then bring 1-2 girl to my room. After the fun, I want to enjoy a long bath and a therapeutic massage in room. . So I really hope that I won’t have to put on the clothes and leave the room. Is there any solutions for that?

Thanks for the detailed info, really helpful
deathnotice is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
river985
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Avoid the Massage Spa directly across from HK. Not much of a massage and will try to upsell to FS.
river985 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 09:33 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
I want to enjoy a long bath and a therapeutic massage in room ... I really hope that I won’t have to put on the clothes and leave the room. Is there any solutions for that?
Nope, unless you persuade the girl to stay longer and give you a massage as part of the package. Probably won't be worth much, but getting a rubdown from a pretty girl is nice.

You could ask a talachero (towel boy) to bring a girl for a tip, but I'm sure he'd just find the first one available and claim she was a good masseuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by river985 View Post
Avoid the Massage Spa directly across from HK. Not much of a massage and will try to upsell to FS.
Can confirm, it's a ripoff joint
KCQuestor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women