Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Sensory Deprivation Sessions - What is your experience?

Good morning all,

I was talking to 2 of my many favorite ladies early this week and was getting their thoughts on the subject of Sensory Deprivation. I have been toying with the idea of ramping up my activities in this area. I have done many blindfolded session, with a lot of different toys, textures and temperatures. I have wanted to add in the audio aspect. I want to load an old iPod I have, a mixture of music or white noise or NPR Podcasts of "Car Talk", put the earbuds in, put some gause patches on her eyes, and then wrap her head with either an Ace bandage, CoBan or something else that will create some compression. Cover the eyes, and ears to make sure that the pads and earbuds will not slip during the session.

I wanted to see what anyone's experiences have been in this, from both the Dominant and Submissive standpoint. The sounds / music used (NiN, Fran Sinatra, Conjunction Junction, etc.), how to keep the earbuds in place and the overall experiences.

Looking forward to the feedback from you all.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good mornin'!

Sensory deprivation is one of my many favorite things to do. My 'master', at the time, would use his iPod with music tunes by Enigma, songs that meant alot to me, songs that meant something to us, etc. I would be blindfolded, have the headphones on, and be restrained with either silk rope or silk scarves. This would create a heightened sensual and sexual experience because you are wondering what he's gonna do to you. Is he going to tease me? Use feathers or the flogger (another one of my faves)? Begin oral lessons on me? The questions begin and in due time, you know.

Great topic PPE.

MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
thegj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Good morning,
I recently had a no talking session with a friend. Mild restraints and blindfold and no talking- noises allowed with permission. I have had music playing before but not earpads-interesting. My friend did enjoy the session but struggled to keep from talking - she does "talk" well with her eyes and body language. It was sensory play with some gfe at the end- she deserved a good cuddling. Sorry for the brevity but on the cell .
thegj is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
enigma878
Valued Poster

Blindfolds is a hard limit for me on any initial encounter due to a bad experience. Once i'm comfortable with the person, we can discuss doing it.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

In a sub situation I was to slip into a dress laid out for me and put on a blind fold then wait on my knees outside the door while the domina was in session. I was to be bound spread eagle while her guy could enjoy me. The music was loud and I never knew who he was, but he knew who I was. It was pretty erotic. Obviously I had a great deal of trust in this domina. My limit was that before any penetration I could feel that the cover was on and guide it in myself. Switch..... one of my last domme sessions was with a sub that I had seen before in a gfe setting. I left the door unlocked. He was to come in and sit in the chair then place the blind fold on. I walked him around with just one hand barely guiding him. Once he was a little disoriented I told him to sit down in the floor. I had candles, hot massage oil, and ice ready. I had already put the music on. I chose haunting classical music. Then I placed the ear plugs in and pushed him to the floor. I did a lot of things to him, but my favorite was dripping hot wax on his nipples then I squatted over his face with ice inside me and sat on his face. After a bit of that I dripped hot massage oil over his cock then ice then I rewarded him with a freezing cold kitty!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

WOOT - PPE! NIN! Now, I really love you! I need to send you a link to a "mash up" of NIN Animal and Beatles Come Together - hawt tune.

Sens dep - Noise reduction headphones (pilot pieces) run about $300 - BOSE line obviously the best but are bulky if you are really into the aesthetic. There are some under 100 options. I have a Sony set (@80, I think) that I use with ear plugs - like playdoh for the ear, buy at the drugstore.

Sub - I prefer no noise. I really like music so anything like that I will fall into and focus on and white noise just gets on my nerves. Silence.

Most subs I've worked with can handle loss of sight and movement but loss of sound REALLY bothers people. I usually take sound, no blindfold, run my fingers over their eyelids to close them and that seems to "ease"them. Loss of sight can come later. Seems like most can deal with loss of one but not both sight and sound.

If you take movement, speech AND sight AND sound....that's really hard for people. Personally, when I take sound at first I leave sight. If I take sight, I leave sound. If I take all, I tie a little bell to a finger - they have to ring that bell 3 times (start, stop, start, stop, start, stop) as a safe word.

I personally have mild claustrophobia, so the hardest thing I ever did was a full latex sack. Next hardest was underwater. Third was silence.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #7
gamma
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
I have wanted to add in the audio aspect. I want to load an old iPod I have, a mixture of music or white noise or NPR Podcasts of "Car Talk", put the earbuds in, put some gause patches on her eyes, and then wrap her head with either an Ace bandage,
Now, that is funny.
gamma is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
I have wanted to add in the audio aspect. I want to load an old iPod I have, a mixture of music or white noise or NPR Podcasts of "Car Talk",
I've been wanting to do a MFM with Click and Clack! Could you incorperate the vibration of an old muscle car??? Maybe a 60's Firebird, GTO, Shortbed Ford Pick Up, Mustang, Plymuth Satellite?
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sensory depravation sounds interesting..I am researcing to add to my sessions
Thanks for the post!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Thank you all for the responses on this.

MarieLynn - Get ready... That's all I'm saying.

Britney - Damn, that was erotic. I so loved that story. I may have to incorporate both the sub and the Domme parts of that into my game.

TheGJ - also sone grat info to ponder. I do know some that do like to talk, and that would definitely be a struggle.

Babee - I would LOVE to hear the NIN mashup!

NIN - Closer is still my goto hardcore session song. I do need others though, enough to handle the session, buildup, maintain, cum and closure. Maybe I will ping Neotek. He is a music pervert.

Anova,

I do have a recoding of a racecar rounding the track, and I am sure I can get some other rumbles. Could incorporate a subwofer under the bench, would probably do the rumble.

Dallas, love to talk to you more on this....

Gamma, Glad you caught my joke!

I am still working on this, need the willing lady to play the game. Sigh... That is always the challenge. The planning is almost complete.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #11
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I love to have my hands tied above my head, maybe to a headboard, and feet tied spread eagle, and blindfolded. I have never played with ear plugs, but I enjoy the sound of being spanked, and I would not allow being gagged, since I breathe through my mouth.

Very fun!
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmmmmmmmm ouston..thats HOT!!!!

PPE..cum to Noila and we will experiment!! lol
Old 08-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Dallas - I am loading up th Purplemobile - after I get the new heavy duty springs installed to carry my toybag....

Old 08-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol---woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! nice car...will look great parked at my shag pad! lol
Old 08-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #15
gamma
Gaining Momentum

So, really this is like the floating tanks, with a bit of something extra.
The juxtaposition of strong dissociation and potential physical stimulation seems like a fun idea.
Too bad you are a dude.

Of course, this could really play around with someone mentally...fire.
gamma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women