Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who/what do you plame for the recently bungled messaging on TransDay
Stupid or incompetent people in and around the White House 2 18.18%
Stupid or incompetent people that voted for the current resident of the White House 1 9.09%
A toxic brew of Both 7 63.64%
Just a teensey communication error. Could have happened to anybody. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2024, 05:28 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The Let's clear up the confusion on TransDay communication Poll

Seems there was some sort of messaging kerfuffle regarding TransDay falling on Easter and how it got mangled by the White House. So let's look at the root cause, so we can devise a move forward strategy.

Was it the results of:
1) Stupid or incompetent people in and around the White House
2) Stupid or incompetent people that voted for the current resident of the White House
3) A toxic brew of Both
4) Just a teensey communication error. Could have happened to anybody.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:52 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I vote for #2.
It’s bad enough that we have a bunch of naive, clueless morons in power. But think about the mentality of those who vote for them.

“BUT TRUMP TWEETS”. That mindset has got us were we are today.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 06:57 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Another thing. If you think about it, the people who support the likes of Joe Biden probably have no clue as to how important the Easter Holiday is to Christians.

You can be a 100% atheist and still have the decency to respect that.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:09 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Seems to me your vote might be a better fit for Option #3) then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Another thing. If you think about it, the people who support the likes of Joe Biden probably have no clue as to how important the Easter Holiday is to Christians.

You can be a 100% atheist and still have the decency to respect that.
However, I would point out you are making the classic fatal flaw of using logic, while talking about Demonicrats.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:44 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Shame
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:06 AM   #6
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I'd say the communications department at the WH has a huge issue on what is appropriate time of messaging and when it needs to reply. So far, they have done a terrible job at promoting the good things that the administration has accomplished and fed the fools on the conservative side a steady diet of food for fodder in the late announcements without any consideration of conflicts or perceived conflicts of dates or details.

Generally speaking...the comms. Dept at the WH gets a solid F.

They should be out there reminding all voters and the press of the things that have happened via the administrations positions and yet, we don't see or hear any of it. I'd say compared to the likes of Kaleigh McEnany or the rest, the delivery is missing. Karine is a fucking garbage dump of a press Secretary and they need to remove her, just like they need to dump Pistol Pete B. and a few others. I hate to see namesakes being put into office for hiring purposes to meet DEI, but these are two that need to go.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:34 AM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I'd say the communications department at the WH has a huge issue on what is appropriate time of messaging and when it needs to reply. So far, they have done a terrible job at promoting the good things that the administration has accomplished and fed the fools on the conservative side a steady diet of food for fodder in the late announcements without any consideration of conflicts or perceived conflicts of dates or details.

Generally speaking...the comms. Dept at the WH gets a solid F.

They should be out there reminding all voters and the press of the things that have happened via the administrations positions and yet, we don't see or hear any of it. I'd say compared to the likes of Kaleigh McEnany or the rest, the delivery is missing. Karine is a fucking garbage dump of a press Secretary and they need to remove her, just like they need to dump Pistol Pete B. and a few others. I hate to see namesakes being put into office for hiring purposes to meet DEI, but these are two that need to go.
Have to admit I "liked" your post, in spite of the optimism, aka hope casting, about 'the administration's accomplishments". But in my own defense, I was wearing nitrile gloves when I hit the like button...
Old 04-03-2024, 12:26 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

How come there’s not an option for :

Right Wing media ginned up a made up controversy to stoke outrage and victimization as clickbait for advertisers.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 03:37 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
How come there’s not an option for :

Right Wing media ginned up a made up controversy to stoke outrage and victimization as clickbait for advertisers.
Not sure I can see where you are jumping off from here. Are you saying it didn't happen?!? Ironically the WH tried that approach as well. It didn't fool anyone. Or are you taking the WD defense that the TransDay has been on the books for almost 3 years now, as opposed to the transient Easter thing which has been on going for a mere 2,000 years? Or are you trying to go with ye olde incompetence is not nearly as bad as being stupid? Or is it the typical lefty-looney trope of: Who ya gonna believe, your lying ears or our lying lies from our lying government approved Pravda media? We do have the "official" announcements. Not clear where your lies lay.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:53 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

we ALL know what this is about WYID.

I believe she’s a terrible press secretary, but based on your recent posts, that’s not the real issue is it?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:43 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

I had considered making a poll of the perceived value add/subtract of KJP as a DEI press secretary, but it seems to be a more systemic issue. The WH has a staff dedicated to diplomatic protocol, as well as messaging etc., etc. There is minimal science involved in lunar calendars as well. So the poll was about the whole, not an in-duh-vidual. As such, casting an in-duh-vidual as the source of the problem is disingenuous at best, sacrificial at worst.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:36 PM   #12
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I had considered making a poll of the perceived value add/subtract of KJP as a DEI press secretary, but it seems to be a more systemic issue. The WH has a staff dedicated to diplomatic protocol, as well as messaging etc., etc. There is minimal science involved in lunar calendars as well. So the poll was about the whole, not an in-duh-vidual. As such, casting an in-duh-vidual as the source of the problem is disingenuous at best, sacrificial at worst.
So the problem you have is that the White House communications team should have realized that the faux christian community and the conservative media would be so butt-hurt about this issue that they should have chosen not to recognize transgender visibility day at all.

The problem of course is that Joe Biden is a church going christian and follows the lead of the pope in this matter. Official church policy is inclusion.

Maybe Trump and all the others who are protesting this issue are in the wrong and need to step back and reconsider the way they are acting.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:52 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
we ALL know what this is about WYID.

I believe she’s a terrible press secretary, but based on your recent posts, that’s not the real issue is it?
She is probably the worst Lesbian Press Secretary we have ever had
Old 04-03-2024, 07:39 PM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
So the problem you have is that the White House communications team should have realized that the faux christian community ...
Tell me you don't understand math without saying you don't understand math. Imma just spit ball'n here, but I would say there are 100 million times more Christians than faux women in the world. Whadda ya think? Directionaly correct?!?
Old 04-03-2024, 08:14 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Tell me you don't understand math without saying you don't understand math. Imma just spit ball'n here, but I would say there are 100 million times more Christians than faux women in the world. Whadda ya think? Directionaly correct?!?

So what, The bullshit your peddling is a form of intolerance that many people including the pope don't subscribe to. Your poll suggests a mistake, or incompetence, or just plain stupidity. Perhaps it's none of those things?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women