Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who/what do you plame for the recently bungled messaging on TransDay
Stupid or incompetent people in and around the White House 2 18.18%
Stupid or incompetent people that voted for the current resident of the White House 1 9.09%
A toxic brew of Both 7 63.64%
Just a teensey communication error. Could have happened to anybody. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2024, 11:54 AM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
...“Happy Easter to all, including crooked and corrupt prosecutors and judges that are doing everything possible to interfere with the presidential election of 2024, and put me in prison, including those many people that I completely & totally despise because they want to destroy America, a now failing nation, like “deranged” Jack Smith, who is evil and ‘sick,’ Mrs. Fani ‘Fauni’ Wade”—her last name is Willis—“who said she hardly knew the ‘special’ prosecutor, only to find that he spent years ‘loving’ her, long before the Georgia persecution of President Trump began (and thereby making the case against me null, void, and illegal!), and lazy on violent crime Alvin Bragg who, with Crooked Joe’s DOJ thugs, unfairly working in the D.A.’s office, illegally indicted me on a case he never wanted to bring and virtually all legal scholars say is a case that should not be brought, is breaking the law in doing so, was turned down by all other law enforcement authorities, and is not a crime. Happy Easter everyone!”
Seems very accurate (were you disputing something there?), magnanimous (gracious even) and inclusive to me.

It is called programming for a reason!
Because that is exactly what it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggCipbiHwE

That is how and why they all sing from the same hymnal.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 03:12 PM   #32
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Seems the programing is effective. The memory loss seems problematic. Certainly fixated on 15 years (talking point of the day) and losing track of how long 2 millennium is. Must be using the wrong end of the perspective binoculars.

We saw the respective sizes of the "official" proclamations and the timing of such. There is no fog to lift over here. When I count to three and snap my fingers, you will awake and feel refreshed. One...
This is the last thing I’ll write about this issue. It’s obvious to me that you either don’t get it or don’t want to get it. I’m tolerant of pretty much everybody including christians and transgender people. You on the other hand appear to have a problem with the government being as tolerant as I am. You seem to take offense at the idea of recognizing Transgender people on the same day as a christian holiday. What you are asking us to do is to be tolerant of your intolerance which I will not. Not because I disagree with your views but because I don’t agree that the government should be officially intolerant of anyone if it does not have to.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 03:21 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This is the last thing I’ll write about this issue. It’s obvious to me that you either don’t get it or don’t want to get it. I’m tolerant of pretty much everybody including christians and transgender people. You on the other hand appear to have a problem with the government being as tolerant as I am. You seem to take offense at the idea of recognizing Transgender people on the same day as a christian holiday. What you are asking us to do is to be tolerant of your intolerance which I will not. Not because I disagree with your views but because I don’t agree that the government should be officially intolerant of anyone if it does not have to.
So how do you recognize a Transgender on their special day? Do you walk up to one and say "I know you're dressed up like a women but you were born a man" Happy Transgender Recognition Day. Oh yeah Happy Easter too, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 05:19 PM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is the last thing I’ll write about this issue...
Be still my beating heart. Do you not know the difference between tolerant and tone deaf?
Quote:
...You seem to take offense at the idea of recognizing Transgender people on the same day as a christian holiday...
It has beeen Easter for exactly 1,992 years. SIimple thought experiment, based in actual fact: Review the 3 separate WH announcements. The order and length of each. Than decide what are the priorities.

If you want the bonus round, do the math. Why in holy royal hell would you pander to a 1% minority, as your #1 priority, while disenfranchising, frankly more like mocking, the overwhelming majority?!? Never mind the incidental coincidence of delay of the Peagan part of the Easter egg hunt, minus the overtly religious decorations - Zig Hiel!, being delayed by lightning and rain.

IMHO - avoid using words you don't understand. But U do U
Old 04-04-2024, 05:38 PM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So how do you recognize a Transgender on their special day?
You don't know? If you ever get let loose in Bangkok on your own, you're going to be in a heap of trouble.

Looking for an Adam's apple used to be the best tip off, but now that they're often surgically shaved you must learn to recognize other clues too. Is your date taller than average? Does she have big hands? Does she speak with a somewhat deeper voice than your average woman? Practice with an experienced friend in a bar where both transgender women and ciswomen hang out. Before long, your Spidey senses will start to kick in, and you'll just know.

Finally, you should know that transgender women do not have "special days," as you put it. That is, they do not have periods.

It is essential that you learn how to do this and do it well, or you're going to have some very nasty surprises when you get back to your hotel room.

I will not go into how to recognize a transgender man, because I don't know how to do it, and it's irrelevant for heterosexual males like us.

Quote:
Do you walk up to one and say "I know you're dressed up like a women but you were born a man" Happy Transgender Recognition Day. Oh yeah Happy Easter too, lol.
Why not! That's the neighborly thing to do!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 04:26 AM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Let's compare and contrast a differrent large scale religion

Seems to be bending over backwards to retain this large voting block, regardless of the consequences.
Quote:
White House Cancels Annual Ramadan Dinner After Muslims Refuse to Attend
by Ben Kew Apr. 4, 2024

The White House was forced to cancel its annual Ramadan celebration after Muslims refused to attend an event with Joe Biden.

CBS News reports that while the White House held a successful Iftar dinner last year with hundreds of Muslims, this year’s celebrations involved just a handful administration officials:
Last year, President Biden hadn’t even spoken a word at the White House celebration of Ramadan before someone shouted out “we love you.” Hundreds of Muslims were there to mark the end of the holy month that requires fasting from sunrise to sunset.

There are no such joyous scenes during this Ramadan. With many Muslim Americans outraged over Mr. Biden’s support for Israel’s siege of Gaza, the White House chose to hold a smaller iftar dinner on Tuesday evening. The only dinner attendees were people who work for his administration...
A little later in the day...
Quote:
Biden Demands ‘Immediate Ceasefire’ from Netanyahu in Phone Call
by Joel B. Pollak 4 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden demanded an “immediate ceasefire” from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a phone call on Thursday between the two leaders, threatening a loss of U.S. support for the war if Israel does not comply.

In a statement, the White House said:
President Biden spoke by telephone with Prime Minister Netanyahu. The two leaders discussed the situation in Gaza. President Biden emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable. He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers. He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps. He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the Prime Minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home. The two leaders also discussed public Iranian threats against Israel and the Israeli people. President Biden made clear that the United States strongly supports Israel in the face of those threats.
Biden’s statement confirms that the U.S. has effectively adopted Hamas’s demand that a ceasefire precede a deal to release the remaining 130 or so Israeli hostages. The U.S. previously agreed with Israel that a ceasefire depended on a deal...
Certainly seems able to pander to large religious voting blocks - Just not Christians.
Old 04-05-2024, 06:29 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Seems very accurate (were you disputing something there?), magnanimous (gracious even) and inclusive to me.
Seriously.You and others deride Biden for doing what most people believe to be totally appropriate and you believe Trump's hate-ridden speech on Easter Sunday is appropriate? And no, the statements made by Trump in the speech were not accurate, magnaminous, or inclusive. The man shows no respect for others and has done so throughout his career.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 07:19 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
So how do you recognize a Transgender on their special day? Do you walk up to one and say "I know you're dressed up like a women but you were born a man" Happy Transgender Recognition Day. Oh yeah Happy Easter too, lol.
Yeah, man. Do that. Walk up to the biggest transgender individual you can see and say that. Then you can scratch getting your ass kicked by a “tranny” off of your bucket list.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 07:21 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Seems to be bending over backwards to retain this large voting block, regardless of the consequences.A little later in the day...
Certainly seems able to pander to large religious voting blocks - Just not Christians.
You think those events are related?

Mybe they would be in in the MAGA swamp where you live and breathe. But I don’t believe one is the result of the other. Just more of,your conspiracy bs, man.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 08:20 AM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Seriously.You and others deride Biden for doing what most people believe to be totally appropriate and you believe Trump's hate-ridden speech on Easter Sunday is appropriate? And no, the statements made by Trump in the speech were not accurate, magnaminous, or inclusive. The man shows no respect for others and has done so throughout his career.
Seems to me you are saying that Trump is only allowed to have an opinion if you agree with it. Then why even have a 1st amendment at all? Oh wait... are you tossing your hat into the ring for that Pravda Czar gig? You're going up against some tough competition from these her fora. Can't wait to hear the stump speeches. Psssst: I'm leaning towards you versus the other ATM.

But I's axe ya: If Biden is "doing what most people believe to be totally appropriate", why is he the hands down, leading, selection for "What is the biggest existential threat to the United States of America? " in these here fora?
Old 04-05-2024, 08:31 AM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, man. Do that. Walk up to the biggest transgender individual you can see and say that. Then you can scratch getting your ass kicked by a “tranny” off of your bucket list.
I don't have to worry about that.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:36 AM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You don't know? If you ever get let loose in Bangkok on your own, you're going to be in a heap of trouble.

Looking for an Adam's apple used to be the best tip off, but now that they're often surgically shaved you must learn to recognize other clues too. Is your date taller than average? Does she have big hands? Does she speak with a somewhat deeper voice than your average woman? Practice with an experienced friend in a bar where both transgender women and ciswomen hang out. Before long, your Spidey senses will start to kick in, and you'll just know.

Finally, you should know that transgender women do not have "special days," as you put it. That is, they do not have periods.

It is essential that you learn how to do this and do it well, or you're going to have some very nasty surprises when you get back to your hotel room.

I will not go into how to recognize a transgender man, because I don't know how to do it, and it's irrelevant for heterosexual males like us.

Why not! That's the neighborly thing to do!
Don't be mistaken, I would know what I am dealing with. I have better things to do than entertain the farce of "Transgender Recognition Day". It serves no purpose.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:38 PM   #43
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The clock maker would like a word with you out behind the woodshed

What a bunch of neck craning, crying Karens, wearing their Kente cloth scarves, while taking a knee, virtue signaling, bawling their eyes out and blaming all their idiosyncratic deficiencies on other people.

Here was a chance for the O'Biden to gleefully read from a gigantic teleprompter and unite the clans in a powerful and moving way. Instead, some cisgendered, crying Karen dweeb, decided to put their lame, weak, personal preferences and politics above the best interests of the entire nation with their senseless clap-trap

I'll cobble out the first two paragraphs to give you an idea.
You can salt-n-pepper to taste as you see fit.
I'll call it: The walk-off grand slam.

On this Easter Sunday, one of the most holy days for Christians around the world, we celebrate the risen Christ and celebrate the spring season's arrival. I am proud of my Christian faith for being excepting of all persons, as Jesus was, even at his crucifixion, where he forgave another condemned prisoner.

As many well know, some of his most staunch disciples had their own social short comings. But the Christian faith is open to all who seek it out and they are welcomed. We are fortunate that this particular Easter Sunday coincides with our annual TransDay celebration. It gives all a chance to demonstrate our Christian faith and beliefs of including all peoples and treating them as equals.

<...insert additional pandering, dribble and cajoling here...>

How the hell hard is that?!? Only thing left to do is to hunt down that sniffling cisgendered (more likely an incel) dweeb, burn the letter L on their forehead and fire them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women