Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2024, 12:49 PM   #166
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Gotta say, there's something different this round

They really aren't even trying to hide it. I mean, how does one cover this stuff up?
Quote:
DOOCY TIME: “First, the — so, you guys started draining the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to try and help with ‘the Putin Price Hike’ a few years ago. Said You were going to refill it. But now it doesn’t seem like that’s happening. Why?”

KJP: “Well, from — I believe the Department of Energy is — is responsible for — for that particular component — is refilling — refilling that, so I would refer to the Department of Energy. I know there are certain components to that and how they were going to move forward and refilling — refilling it. Uh — I — they would have had more specifics on that for you.”

Doocy: “Okay.”
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they got their best, paid for, media running 24/7 on it. But that is a grueling ask - IMHO. Gonna have to kick Mayor Pete in the buttidedge

I double-dawg dare you to watch the actual exchange.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 01:55 PM   #167
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What does that have to do with the Secretary of Transportation?

You just can't figure out what's worse, a gay cabinet member or a black female press secretary, can you?

I watched it. You're rage whining again.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 05:10 PM   #168
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What does that have to do with the Secretary of Transportation?...
HOT potato comming at ya! Punt.........Would ya look at that hang time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
..You just can't figure out what's worse, a gay cabinet member or a black female press secretary, can you?...
Neither concern me. Then again, neither seem like a valuable qualification for their job/role.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:02 PM   #169
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Oh, the previous Press Secretary Jen Psaki - who is neither
a black female or gay - at least I don't reckon so - was also
rather piss-poor and a "Red Hot Liar" when she was on.

... So it surely does seem that it takes ALL Kinds!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:28 PM   #170
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Seems like that job is a revolving door no matter who is in the White Haus
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 11:24 AM   #171
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default A peek behind the curtain at the TDS factory of programed lies...

Wanna know where they create the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS sausage? On Zoom calls. They get together to collude and strategize about their "story" of the week to program out to the TDS NPC zombie minions. In essence - The Marching Orders.

Quote:
Some of the country’s most prominent legal commentators are holding off-the-record sessions to hash out the latest twists and turns in Donald Trump’s legal saga.

By Ankush Khardori 04/23/2024 05:00 AM EDT

Ankush Khardori is a senior writer for POLITICO Magazine and a former federal prosecutor at the Department of Justice, where he specialized in financial fraud and white-collar crime. He has also worked in the private sector on complex commercial litigation and white-collar corporate defense. His column, Rules of Law, offers an unvarnished look at national legal affairs and the political dimensions of the law at a moment when the two are inextricably linked.

As the Jan. 6 committee was working on its bombshell investigation into the Capitol riot and President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the last election, committee staffers took some time out of their seemingly 24-hour jobs one day in 2022 to brief a group of lawyers and legal pundits on a Zoom call.

The people on the call weren’t affiliated with the investigation or the government. But they would have been familiar to anyone who watches cable news. They were some of the country’s most well-known legal and political commentators, and they were there to get insights into the committee’s work and learn about what to look for at the hearings.

The group’s gathering was not a one-time event, but in fact an installment in an exclusive weekly digital salon, whose existence has not been previously reported, for prominent legal analysts and progressive and conservative anti-Trump lawyers and pundits. Every Friday, they meet on Zoom to hash out the latest twists and turns in the Trump legal saga — and intellectually stress-test the arguments facing Trump on his journey through the American legal system.

The meetings are off the record — a chance for the group’s members, many of whom are formally or loosely affiliated with different media outlets, to grapple with a seemingly endless array of novel legal issues before they hit the airwaves or take to print or digital outlets to weigh in with their thoughts. About a dozen or more people join any given call, though no one takes attendance. Some group members wouldn’t describe themselves with any partisan or ideological lean, but most are united by their dislike of Trump.

The group’s host is Norman Eisen, a senior Obama administration official, longtime Trump critic and CNN legal analyst, who has been convening the group since 2022 as Trump’s legal woes ramped up. Eisen was also a key member of the team of lawyers assembled by House Democrats to handle Trump’s first impeachment.

The regular attendees on Eisen’s call include Bill Kristol, the longtime conservative commentator, and Laurence Tribe, the famed liberal constitutional law professor. John Dean, who was White House counsel under Richard Nixon before pleading guilty to obstruction of justice in connection with Watergate, joins the calls, as does George Conway, a conservative lawyer and co-founder of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project. Andrew Weissmann, a longtime federal prosecutor who served as one of the senior prosecutors on Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation and is now a legal analyst for MSNBC, is another regular on the calls. Jeffrey Toobin, a pioneer in the field of cable news legal analysis, is also a member of the crew. The rest of the group includes recognizable names from the worlds of politics, law and media.

Sometimes there is a special guest, like the Jan. 6 committee staffers (who recalled briefing the group). One Friday last May, after E. Jean Carroll defeated Trump in the first of her two defamation cases to go to trial, her lawyer Roberta Kaplan joined as a guest to talk for roughly half an hour about her strategy for beating Trump in court. Another time, J. Michael Luttig, a conservative legal scholar and former judge who helped lead the public campaign to disqualify Trump under the 14th Amendment, showed up to make his case...

...The group’s host is Norman Eisen, a senior Obama administration official, longtime Trump critic and CNN legal analyst, who has been convening the group since 2022 as Trump’s legal woes ramped up. Eisen was also a key member of the team of lawyers assembled by House Democrats to handle Trump’s first impeachment...

Mindless NPCs waiting for their next programming instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHr7-iXcBs0

Just give up the irrational thought process that you can ever openly discuss anything with these programmed zombies. It's simply not in their programming.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women