Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47505
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200
Default ? regarding "GUESTED####-##" members

So Mods and or Simon Riley (mod in training wheels),

Are "Guested" members able to still log on and read PM's or are they shut down from access to their historical information from their former account PM's?

I do see their historical posts by clicking on their "Guested" handle and generally can figure out who they are or by their past posts or PM's in my in-box since I obviously corresponded with them.

There have been some "guested" friends who I assume were placed into that status at their own request for their own reasons.

I understand RW emergencies will come up or compromising info (as significant other discovers what they are doing on the internet) and such but it's kind of weird when you don't know why. I am not trying to out anyone here of course but I don't have any other way of contacting him or her for that matter for follow up personal or private matters.

Thanks,

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 12:23 PM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

If the "guested" account has been scrubbed properly by the admin, generally there is no access to pm's or em's.

If for whatever reason you have no outside way of contacting someone who is gone other than by seeking previously posted contact data such as a phone or email.

imho, when someone asks to be guested, she or he usually wants no further contact with the community.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

LOL! Mod on training wheels. Classic. Mod no more would be more accurate. I think that most know my previous profile by now, just don't use the previous name when referring to me, since there was some real-world outing that happened with that profile... and it had to be guested... So... You can either accept my help or... You can wait until one of the current moderators get around to answering your question.

SF, stop reading at this point if you wish to wait. It's up to you.

For anyone else that is interested continue reading.

Once a profile is guested, you may no longer log in. If you are logged in while the profile is guested you may be able to browse for a short while, but eventually the system will log you off. I don't think that you'll be able to receive or send PMs during this transition.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #4
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200

Thx for the 411, it's just that a prolific MILF poster even posting up to the day he was "Guested" was "Guested."

No need to keep this thread open as we now have our answer.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:57 PM   #5
Guest081519
Account Disabled

You can also start a profile with the name Guest___. Nothing or no one can stop you from doing that. It can create some confusion, but hey, it's all fun and games, right?
Old 06-21-2015, 07:25 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
You can also start a profile with the name Guest___. Nothing or no one can stop you from doing that. It can create some confusion, but hey, it's all fun and games, right?
Several things or people CAN stop it, whether they WILL is the question.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:36 PM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Several things or people CAN stop it, whether they WILL is the question.
You may stop it post creation, but you can't stop it from being created (so long as it is not already created). You may not allow the registration to be complete, but it also depends if an admin is asleep at the wheel and let it pass. It also depends on the emotional state of the staff (yes, it varies from time to time)...

Is that specific enough? You want to expand on the loop holes?
Old 06-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #8
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Are "Guested" members able to still log on and read PM's or are they shut down from access to their historical information from their former account PM's?
No, once a member's account is disabled or guested that member is no longer able to log on and view what he was able to view before. He will still be able to view what any unregistered person can view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
I understand RW emergencies will come up or compromising info (as significant other discovers what they are doing on the internet) and such but it's kind of weird when you don't know why. I am not trying to out anyone here of course but I don't have any other way of contacting him or her for that matter for follow up personal or private matters.
When a member's account is disabled or guested, we do not disclose publicly the reasons why. We leave that decision to the member, as it should be. If the member wishes to remain in contact with others in this community, that is also something that we leave up to the member as it should be.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:35 PM   #9
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
No, once a member's account is disabled or guested that member is no longer able to log on and view what he was able to view before. He will still be able to view what any unregistered person can view.
Have passwords started to be changed when an account is guested?

With the correct guest name and password on the account could the guested member still have access to the account now?
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:35 AM   #10
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181