Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Exclamation Moved from "Alerts" - Pseudo Pimpin'

It has come to the attention of a number of us, that certain popular SPs are being "represented" by one of the board members. This may or may not be a danger in and of itself, but I don't advise you to share ANY personal information with anyone. If you do not actually speak to the lady, and are restricted to email, PM, and text, move on. Do NOT give out your cell number, even if it's a hobby phone, before she gives you hers. A word to the wise...
GP?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

For this post to be of any real help we need to know who the SP's in question are.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is really weird. 90% of bp girls have"bfs" which are pimps and even though it's wrong no one seems to care that they are paying the guy to rent his property.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

The point is if you don't speak to the SP and you have never seen her before and are in the screening process, don't give out any info. Don't give any personal info in any case. If you don't talk to a human being, be careful or take a pass. I believe this situation is under investigation by the mods. We'll all see how it plays out.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh like clients working for sps? Sorry to be dull witted I'm jet lagged and have 2 glasses of wine in me.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

this song comes to mind...

Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #7
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

I don't think the concern here is whether a SP has a pimp. The concern is who are you actually corresponding with. Are you giving over personal info to the gal you're actually going to see or to some pimp.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I think giving "personal information" is equally risky whether it is to an unverified SP or her pseudo-pimp. Is the risk of giving hobby email or phone related to the pseudo-pimp potentially being LE?
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
It has come to the attention of a number of us, that certain popular SPs are being "represented" by one of the board members. This may or may not be a danger in and of itself, but I don't advise you to share ANY personal information with anyone. If you do not actually speak to the lady, and are restricted to email, PM, and text, move on. Do NOT give out your cell number, even if it's a hobby phone, before she gives you hers. A word to the wise...
GP?
Not sure why you are looking for my input specifically. I am pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about sharing too much info. I have been a broken record on that subject for years. Never give out too much info, use a throw away email account and use a hobby phone.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
use a throw away email account and use a hobby phone.
How safe is any email account. Don't they all leave an electronic trail. Unlike a hobby phone are you truly anonymous. I'm of the opinion anything you do online can be traced back to you if someone is resourceful enough.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #11
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Many SPs like email because it's more private. The down side for email, PM and text for clients is you wonder if the lady or her 'handler' is reading them. Never liked PMs after seeing the debacle with them on GTERB awhile back where admin were reading girls PMs to catch and fire the ladies in their agency who they caught seeing their regs off the clock.....lol.

I always want to speak with the lady first to hear what she sounds like and how she handles herself in the initial conversation. I never give any personal info, see no reason to. If they want it, I pass on them. It never bothered me because there are plenty of fish in the sea. A hobby email and hobby phone are a must. Skype and Google Voice work well also.
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:50 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

errrr what I do wrong now?????

ahhh good song nita
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 AM   #13
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
How safe is any email account. Don't they all leave an electronic trail. Unlike a hobby phone are you truly anonymous. I'm of the opinion anything you do online can be traced back to you if someone is resourceful enough.

The reality is once you meet someone, they can find you as well. Friends, or pimps, or the girl herself, can surely lay in wait and follow you anywhere. And it happens, I'm sure.

You take the precautions you can, but if they want to find you, they will.

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:41 AM   #14
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

The thing that gets me is..why would a lady in this small a city need someone to manage her biz..how hard is it really to do your own emails, and pm's and texting
......and not only that..why would you want some dude all up in your biznazz anyway!! If he gets pissy with ya..boom..he has everything he needs to
A. blackmail your butt...
B. Blow your butt in..
C. just make your life all around miserable

I can get into enough trouble all my own i dont need some joker to put me in situations that are dangerous because his thoughts are "bro's before hoe's".. or "you better git dat $$$" whatever it costs "u" the lady...

i mean come on ladies...is it really that "challenging" that you cant make a go of it all on your own?

and guys... honestly...ima gonna tell ya..if a man..refuses to extend the curtsy to call me and
only wants to handle biz through email or pm or text...uhuh..no freakin way im seeing him....

funny ya'll arent thinking the same..

if a lady only wants to handle biz through emails, and pm's..and refuses give u a tele number to contact her after your initial contact.. shows lack of courtesy as well as respect and safety to you.. regardless her reasoning..

take a lil bit of time and let the brain register whats possibly goin on..could be a # of diff serious situations that can affect you in the long run..

if a lady sends you a list of all the reputable providers (that actually do screen) in this/surrounding city's that she wont take refs from..hmmmm something's a brewing..i mean..your already screened..does everyone gotta have your personal info? really?
just wondering..did you even ask her why? And why stop there..did you ever ask the ladies why she wont take refs from them? things that make ya go..hmmmmmm...

happpy friday folks
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #15
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen nita! Well put! Could not have been said better!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women