Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2023, 09:41 AM   #1
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default Encounter: Spectacular time with Ahri

Date: 6/27/23
Name: Ahri
Phone: 832 596 9791
Email Address: Kgfe2023@gmail.com
URL / Website: Www.kgfe.net
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near memorial city mall
Activities: DFK, bbbj good deepthroat, light rimming, ss, BBFS, COB and CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long and wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smooth soft skin, smells really good, hourglass body shape, and young
Recommendation: Yes
Assmaster88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:15 PM   #2
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Her ass is pretty flat though - correct ?
( hanks for the review)
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 02:44 PM   #3
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Firm? And a little junk, not like hosi curvy. Hosi has fake ass which is like clearly fake. She wasn't like flimsy and flat though.
Assmaster88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 06:05 AM   #4
hornee777
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've seen several of the girls in my dreams because of your review. All the ladies I've seen from there have been 45+. You need to be more honest with the reviews.
hornee777 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 07:38 AM   #5
Brownie12
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornee777 View Post
I've seen several of the girls in my dreams because of your review. All the ladies I've seen from there have been 45+. You need to be more honest with the reviews.
I’m gonna be honest, I don’t understand the hate on this guy. His reviews, from my experience, tend to be accurate and similar to the experience I get.
Brownie12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 07:52 AM   #6
george0516
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornee777 View Post
george0516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 09:34 AM   #7
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie12 View Post
I’m gonna be honest, I don’t understand the hate on this guy. His reviews, from my experience, tend to be accurate and similar to the experience I get.
Not mine recently
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 02:37 PM   #8
Brownie12
Premium Access

What negative review came for this girl?
Old 06-28-2023, 02:40 PM   #9
Brownie12
Premium Access

As with everyone YMMV. And he’s been honest to say some providers aren’t as good as others. Which they aren’t. It’s a mixed bag. KGFE can be a hit or miss and at the price it’s a frustrating that’s the case. My experience has more or less been in line with his. Some good, some bad, occasionally great. Those are rare. Most of the time it’s average.
Old 06-28-2023, 03:07 PM   #10
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
As with everyone YMMV. And he’s been honest to say some providers aren’t as good as others. Which they aren’t. It’s a mixed bag. KGFE can be a hit or miss and at the price it’s a frustrating that’s the case. My experience has more or less been in line with his. Some good, some bad, occasionally great. Those are rare. Most of the time it’s average.
That’s the core of the problem. You willing to spend 5 bills for ‘average’?

‘Average’ is ok with when you pay 200, but when you pay 150% more on top of that then the value proposition becomes a serious issue.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:28 PM   #11
Brownie12
Premium Access

It is, but there are literally dozens of other choices. If you don’t like this place, go somewhere else. People go there hence they survive. If they didn’t have enough clients, they would reduce rates, but they do.

IMO I’d rather look for providers who meet whatever your value proposition is, than concerning myself with ones who don’t.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:35 PM   #12
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
It is, but there are literally dozens of other choices. If you don’t like this place, go somewhere else. People go there hence they survive. If they didn’t have enough clients, they would reduce rates, but they do.

IMO I’d rather look for providers who meet whatever your value proposition is, than concerning myself with ones who don’t.
I am, i do vote with my wallet which is why i mentioned it is better to stay pat. They did have some good ones in the past with mini and rose, etc., so they can be a choice, but the last 3 or 4, for me, have been duds. All of the agencies use pics that are different in one way or another but KGFE takes it to a different level where the faces are not just blurred or enhanced but they are completely different. That would also be considered false advertising. Last one i had with davina, smh, physically is not even close. I should be paid to fuck her.
Old 06-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #13
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

They will BAIT AND SWITCH! Beware of the girls they claim as "Short visits". It's just FALSE ADVERTISEMENT to entice you with the sense of urgency so that you'll unwittingly and quickly take the bait! Just pictures of girls that they don't even have! They will just end up giving you with whomever they have currently! Just another one of their DECEPTIVE SCHEMES! I've been disappointed SEVERAL times!
jzq777 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:54 PM   #14
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzq777 View Post
They will BAIT AND SWITCH! Beware of the girls they claim as "Short visits". It's just FALSE ADVERTISEMENT to entice you with the sense of urgency so that you'll unwittingly and quickly take the bait! Just pictures of girls that they don't even have! They will just end up giving you with whomever they have currently! Just another one of their DECEPTIVE SCHEMES! I've been disappointed SEVERAL times!
I think that’s the main issue i have with them is because i don’t feel like i can trust anything at all with the pics (even taking into account the usual embellishment everywhere), or booker recommendations. Back when i frequented AAMPs a lot in CA (Bay and LA), the pics were actually pretty accurate save for the blurred faces and the bookers were always very honest with personal recs since they knew what I liked after a few visits. Here it is absolutely false pics and the booker recs all girls. No selectivity filter and no leads. It is far worse than the usual 10-10 rule where you add 10 years and 10 lbs. more like 20-20
Old 06-29-2023, 04:47 AM   #15
Brownie12
Premium Access

I can’t speak for the past, but it is true for today. They do market them falsely. Which all AMP and these type of parlor do. Not justifying but it’s an industry trend so we should be aware. Lately the people have been hit or miss. Some have been outstanding though. Especially in the beginning. Lisa, Mina, Rose. Lately I don’t trust them as much. I really only go if I see some reviews, and even the reviews I take with a grain of salt. They used to reviewed much more frequently but now not as much. Maybe you get 1 review per provider, which is hard to judge by. They do give TER sometimes though, which helps.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women