Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-15-2022, 02:56 PM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

And, following the Admiral's comment above:
The promoter stuff started a bit ago and my PA reject frequency has increased. And, I'm assuming you guys have noticed some changes at several of the shops (shops reopening, new security doors, etc.)
Old 10-15-2022, 09:12 PM   #17
123ksalter
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
No, you originally contacted Gman44 on 09/30/2022, to have your account disabled.

Our only communication was 02/2022 when you had created another handle "larrywhitewater" knowing that having multiple handles are not allowed.

But, many AMP guys in Dallas don't follow the guidelines when it comes to multiple handles to promote.

It seems many of the Dallas Promoters have entered the Houston scene. So, Houston AMP guys, be ready. The there are 4 or 5 Dallas AMP promoters who've moved to bomb the Houston scene with multiple handles and reviews on you guys. Do your research carefully and compare handled and reviews to OH2 and pacepro so you don't get burned.

So much trafficking and promoting, so little time.

Wrong admin, my bad.

I'm not a promoter BTW. If I was, I wouldn't have made a username that's virtually identical to my original one. I just like Velvet and she happened to be in Houston when I was down for work.
Old 10-15-2022, 10:36 PM   #18
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
Last piece of advise to the promoters, try actually bringing some talent here so I can open my wallet your way. Rather than creating new fake accounts and paying Dallas promoters that have never been to Houston to drop reviews for GLIF Velvet. She's worth $200 max and I'm sure Liz and Sandy can spare her a room and sub her into rotation at lucky trends. Houston already has a bunch of glifs that put out more skill at much less rates. No thnx.
So KGFE is paying you to spread this BS. Velvet is in her late 20's or 30s and you state 45. Bet you a grand I am closer than you are. I have noticed a lot of negativity with the new kids on the block. Samsungguy and now you. Both handles in the 2022 range. Call me what you want but seems like a IP scan is in order.
Old 10-16-2022, 05:30 AM   #19
Jackpuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
Promoters drumming up business. Their profile is a dead give away for one. I actually TOFTT with this one just to switch things up. Always open to new ktalent in Houston. But Age 25? Try 45+, the neck, voice, and everything chest above is a dead give away. Entering the love box felt like hotdog in a hallway. Not a repeat for me, lacked IOP, they will need to up their standards and lower their talent age to justify 300/500 price point like KGFE. Instant buyers remorse. I'll give them another shot with Jamie as she actually has a TER review but even her photo shopped photos don't look young. (usually a strong indication she's also older).
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2873711

Dud you seen Velvet when she was down here in KGFE and did a review. I am pretty sure Velvet is Serina. Man WTF???
Old 10-16-2022, 08:35 AM   #20
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
So KGFE is paying you to spread this BS. Velvet is in her late 20's or 30s and you state 45. Bet you a grand I am closer than you are. I have noticed a lot of negativity with the new kids on the block. Samsungguy and now you. Both handles in the 2022 range. Call me what you want but seems like a IP scan is in order.
She’s definitely NOT in her 20s. Cannot justify the price point at this new place given the age and performance level of the talent. Houston is NOT Las Vegas and this talent is NOT Vegas level talent.

And competition is supposed to lower prices anyway - supply and demand. There are more BBFS Asian options with lower rates in Houston than you think. But in Houston BBFS has always been a taboo subject so harder to find if you’re new. I’ve got my reliable UTR stable, as do some others familiar with H-Town.

But you’re right about this multiple new handle shit every time a new agency comes online or a new K girl arrives. Too much promoting is a bad thing. Intelligent people can spot the bullshit from the truth and stay away. It becomes counterproductive. Just saying.
Old 10-16-2022, 01:29 PM   #21
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
She’s definitely NOT in her 20s. Cannot justify the price point at this new place given the age and performance level of the talent. Houston is NOT Las Vegas and this talent is NOT Vegas level talent.

And competition is supposed to lower prices anyway - supply and demand. There are more BBFS Asian options with lower rates in Houston than you think. But in Houston BBFS has always been a taboo subject so harder to find if you’re new. I’ve got my reliable UTR stable, as do some others familiar with H-Town.

But you’re right about this multiple new handle shit every time a new agency comes online or a new K girl arrives. Too much promoting is a bad thing. Intelligent people can spot the bullshit from the truth and stay away. It becomes counterproductive. Just saying.
The multiple handle thing has been happening for years, I got sucked into it and paid my price and now out of it. I don't know anything about Houston's Hobby Scene but I do know Velvet. I also know exactly how old she is and used that range for a reason because in the long run, it really doesn't matter.

Competition in Dallas has NOT lowered the prices. There are new places popping up right and left. Can I go and find BBFS at a cheaper price. Yes I can, but sometimes you catch that Yellow Fever and you spend extra to get it. You or I do not set the market prices they do, They will only come down when no one goes and see them. That is like catching lightening in a bottle.
If Houston is at 500 and 300 and some have been paying that, well it is still cheaper to do that than to travel North or West.
Old 10-16-2022, 02:53 PM   #22
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
The multiple handle thing has been happening for years, I got sucked into it and paid my price and now out of it. I don't know anything about Houston's Hobby Scene but I do know Velvet. I also know exactly how old she is and used that range for a reason because in the long run, it really doesn't matter.

Competition in Dallas has NOT lowered the prices. There are new places popping up right and left. Can I go and find BBFS at a cheaper price. Yes I can, but sometimes you catch that Yellow Fever and you spend extra to get it. You or I do not set the market prices they do, They will only come down when no one goes and see them. That is like catching lightening in a bottle.
If Houston is at 500 and 300 and some have been paying that, well it is still cheaper to do that than to travel North or West.
Just saying if the juice ain’t worth the squeeze then people won’t go. Not will I to see someone in Houston who is less to visit in Dallas and not novel. The KGFE girls are newer and younger most of them. Only time will tell if Velvet’s taco is accepted.
Old 10-16-2022, 03:45 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yes guys, a lot of valid points.
But lets get back to the review.
Old 10-16-2022, 04:37 PM   #24
Assmaster88
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I wish they would pay me, I went to see her thinking she's Serina. She is not. I'll stay out of this drama. Don't believe me, go see for yourself. I think both KGFE and Ksecretkindergarten need to lower their prices. And whatever they do, don't market milfs at 300/500
Old 10-16-2022, 06:50 PM   #25
youaremine
Registered Member

She was very sexy and the service was great.
Old 10-16-2022, 07:10 PM   #26
youaremine
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Just saying if the juice ain’t worth the squeeze then people won’t go. Not will I to see someone in Houston who is less to visit in Dallas and not novel. The KGFE girls are newer and younger most of them. Only time will tell if Velvet’s taco is accepted.
Velvet early 30's
Old 10-16-2022, 09:22 PM   #27
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Old 10-16-2022, 09:25 PM   #28
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaremine View Post
Velvet early 30's
Just joined yesterday to post specifically on this thread? Interesting... Wonder how much your forum posting locations will diversify over time.

Thanks for further clarification of Velvet’s age range.
Old 10-17-2022, 05:48 AM   #29
Sean.grelly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Idk with a lack of bbfs or cip 300/500 just isn't justified if I want a 20smth or 30smth asian I can just go to one of the 15 or 20 spas in Houston for 200.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:27 AM   #30
majorjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

15 or 20 spas? There are hundreds. Probably 30 on Bellaire alone.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women