Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2022, 11:17 PM   #16
Djhyplektro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Super skeptical about these
Djhyplektro is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 04:30 AM   #17
Sean.grelly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
The booker told me the girls are low volume providers so 3 clients a day are fully booked for them. It's hard to get an appointment without booking in advance. They don't care about the economy. My wallet is taking a hit, I'm finally seeing Rose tomorrow after waiting 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Need my kgirl fix, just can't go as often.
Is rose coming back she rode me cg like a fucking bronco man by far the wildest ride I've had I'd love to see her again.
Sean.grelly is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 08:15 AM   #18
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assmaster88 View Post
The booker told me the girls are low volume providers so 3 clients a day are fully booked for them. It's hard to get an appointment without booking in advance. They don't care about the economy. My wallet is taking a hit, I'm finally seeing Rose tomorrow after waiting 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Need my kgirl fix, just can't go as often.
3? I have a hard time believing that. Unless there isn’t that many mongers who can pay those rates, if they rake 5 benjies per, you bet they will maximize their earnings, no doubt about that. U highly doubt these girls fuck only 3 guys a day.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 08:19 AM   #19
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtown View Post
"Safer" - I suppose that's a very relative term. You got big balls and or nothing much to lose. I'm not hating on you, but it shocks my conscience to read this. Who wouldn't like to bb, but damn dude, that's an incredible gamble.
It is a risk whether people admit it or not. Back when I was in the bay around 2010 everything was still advertised as CFS, bb was still considered taboo, some went on with favorites, or guys who had some game like me, but the rubber was always the initial go to item. Some might like the prevalence now but some lives could be changed permanently because of this.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 PM   #20
Sean.grelly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist View Post
3? I have a hard time believing that. Unless there isn’t that many mongers who can pay those rates, if they rake 5 benjies per, you bet they will maximize their earnings, no doubt about that. U highly doubt these girls fuck only 3 guys a day.
Considering their price tag and menu I'd say 3 to 5 is reasonable for them. A lot of us really want bbfs but arent willing to take the risk. Honestly their network seems to be pretty small too only a handful of us are writing reviews on these girls regularly. I could be completely wrong but these girls put a shit load of work in to every client. They pamper the hell out of every one of us, also they have only been around 5 months or so.
Sean.grelly is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:27 AM   #21
PoleCat1
Valued Poster

Need to boycott…form a Union…could drive the price to a reasonable maximum—but that would take 30-90 days of sacrifice…and you hard dicks aren’t ready, willing or able. 😜
PoleCat1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 08:53 AM   #22
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleCat1 View Post
Need to boycott…form a Union…could drive the price to a reasonable maximum
Dick Strike? LOL! This agency can raise their rates & guys will still be lining up. Latin agency rates stay low because there is a never ending supply of ladies coming across the border.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 02:23 PM   #23
Jackpuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

I been doing 30 minutes to keep the costs reasonable.
Jackpuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 10:04 PM   #24
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Dick boycott. Are you serious. Too many dumb dudes who fuck up everything. On the issue of bbfs more people want it than you think. It feels better period. I believe the three because remember if you cum in a bitch pussy it fucks up her ph balance so she will eventually stink. 3 customers equals 6 nuts that she has to scrub out her pussy. Guys want bbfs. It used to be women didn't kiss or suck dick without a condom now that's standard. Eventually bbfs will be standard in this business
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 11:26 AM   #25
Djhyplektro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Dick boycott. Are you serious. Too many dumb dudes who fuck up everything. On the issue of bbfs more people want it than you think. It feels better period. I believe the three because remember if you cum in a bitch pussy it fucks up her ph balance so she will eventually stink. 3 customers equals 6 nuts that she has to scrub out her pussy. Guys want bbfs. It used to be women didn't kiss or suck dick without a condom now that's standard. Eventually bbfs will be standard in this business

sounds ridiculous and unsafe. sure it feels good but its playing rush and roulette with STDs . BBBJ is one thing .BBfs is another thing. so many hobbyist getting work from Lboy providers and maybe guys and they also frequent the ladies. each guy going there must at least been with 4 or 7 providers in the last month. the odds are high why risk it ?
Djhyplektro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women