Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2020, 06:27 AM   #1
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Donald Trump - Capitulating Vagina

I've been holding this in for a while hoping it would get better, but sorry folks.

Donald Trump is a gutless capitulating vagina.

Not only this, but he has a big fucking mouth and almost never does what he boldly proclaims he is going to do. I assume he says some of the shit he does in order to satisfy the moronic base, not sure what percentage of them are still falling for this, can only be sure that I am not one of them.

All of this blowhard bullshit about pushing around states governed by anti-American pussified democrats is just that - bullshit. I could list the betrayals one by one by don't feel like it and am certainly not giving moronic democrat sheep any actual information to utilize while pushing Dementia Joe on a sleeping country.

This pains me to say.

Hopefully you, like your pal NBT, have amassed enough cash and other assets to insulate yourself from what lies on the intermediate horizon.

I'm debating myself on which way I'm voting in November. I instinctively would like to see the moronic democrats and their media partners suffer and squirm, but as a pragmatist I'm becoming convinced that this ridiculous Trump-as-autocrat parody narrative will eventually be met with more backlash (that Trump, the vagina, will further capitulate to), and therefore inflict more damage than just electing Dementia Joe would, in the long run.

Anyway I feel better unloading here on our board. Those who know NBT in real life have been aware of this since the impeachment fiasco, but just thought I'd give my internet chums a peek behind the curtain.

Thank you.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 01:58 PM   #2
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Na , leave the lefties on display for the country to watch. The statues will be back in the second term no need to do anything right now then sit back and watch the idiot that got squashed by the toppling statue in virginia ( Is that Gov Black face?) , was watching that , it took them so long to figure out how to topple it , not very good with a sledge, then they couldn't figure out not to stand under it,,,,, priceless.

anyways , republican votes for President are useless in New York anyways. Not saying to notvote but its the last thing to worry about … if its going to move the needle anyways
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #3
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Sadly... no ones votes in this country really matter unless you live in one of the 5 or 6 swing states....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 06:00 PM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
was watching that , it took them so long to figure out how to topple it , not very good with a sledge, then they couldn't figure out not to stand under it,,,,, priceless.
From the guy who can't figure out how to craft a sentence,,,,priceless.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 06:25 PM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

im not the one squashd

in intensive care
Old 06-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #6
Mr Dingleberry
Valued Poster

What does this have to do with hookers, Johns and sex?

Are we going to start writing about politics/Trump in the review section too? I guess the Sandbox section is now irrelevant.

This is a hooker forum not a politics forum. This whole board lately is a bunch of trump bullshit.

Cant even have politic peace trying to find a hooker on a hooker forum.
Mr Dingleberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 07:20 PM   #7
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry View Post

Are we going to start writing about politics/Trump in the review section too? I guess the Sandbox section is now irrelevant.

This is a hooker forum not a politics forum. This whole board lately is a bunch of trump bullshit.

That's what happens when there's nothing worth fucking. I just met a piece of street meat while out riding my bicycle. She was fresh out of White Deer Run, what are the odds of that happening? They should start an alumni association.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 07:21 PM   #8
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Stop being such a pussy about politics.
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:15 AM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Wendy's hot and juicy burgers
can now also be had in burnt to a crisp

btw Wendy's 125 University Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30315 is "Temporarily closed"
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #10
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

And another capitulating vagina, the city of Atlanta chief of police, resigns as a virtue signaling display of submission.

At this this capitulating vagina was presumably, like Dementia Joe, born with a vagina.
Old 06-14-2020, 09:29 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

better ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:37 AM   #12
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Donald Trump's behavior toward the media is like that of a battered husband gradually beaten down after decades of abuse from his nagging, bitch wife.

He occasionally gets fed up and lashes out. He gets bitched out some more, with increased intensity. He backs down, then gives more ground than he had given up in the first place, which was already far too much.

All the while he is vilified for being an abusive cowardly pig who derives personal pleasure from oppressing a victim far less powerful than he is.

Worst thing is that, in Trump's case, not only does he put up with it, he sacrifices the status of 60-something million people who fell for his bullshit and voted for him.

It's too bad Tony Soprano was a fictional character, fellow like that could come in handy at a time like this.
Old 06-14-2020, 03:43 PM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

tough crowd
ok

numero uno - Supreme Court saved
doce- Supreme Court picks

tres- lower court judges

4, watching dems heads pop off day after day, throwing 30-40 million at him with the full force government and STILL couldn't find anything

5. property rights still in tack for at least 8 more months

6. If he wins , watching the libs scurry to figure out how to keep Ruth Buzzy on life support fo 4 MORE years

"You cant always get what you waaaa aa ant , but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you neeeeeeed"
Old 06-14-2020, 08:35 PM   #14
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
tough crowd
ok

numero uno - Supreme Court saved
doce- Supreme Court picks

tres- lower court judges

4, watching dems heads pop off day after day, throwing 30-40 million at him with the full force government and STILL couldn't find anything

5. property rights still in tack for at least 8 more months

6. If he wins , watching the libs scurry to figure out how to keep Ruth Buzzy on life support fo 4 MORE years

"You cant always get what you waaaa aa ant , but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you neeeeeeed"
Great points Jon. 👍
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:42 PM   #15
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

better ?
Love the original Good Rats. I hung out with them on a few occasions. Nice guys. Great Band
RIP Peppi Marcello, Irreplaceable!
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women