Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DATY

OK most of you guys know I love me some Daty and one of my favorite positions for that is, from
behind...face down ass up... ummmm

Oops sorry, back to my question I was going to ask....
Guys which position do you like when dining and why? And of course you ladies that like to par-take
in dining may chime in as well....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with you on that one, girlfriend....face down, ass up. Yes!
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
Jack Daniels
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Well that subject line sure got my attention!

I'm an equal opportunity DATY-er (DATY-ist?) but I'd guess that more often than not it's with the woman on her back. I love to kiss and from there it's a natural progression down her body (slowly of course) to a nice warm, wet......wait, where was I?

On the other hand, there's definitely something to be said for face down, ass up with my face buried between her cheeks. One of the positions that turns me on the most is when a woman is bent over and I can get a great view of her lips between her legs. I'm a huge fan of DATO so when a woman is bent over I get to do that too.

When she's on her back, it feels a little more GFE-like and sensual to me. Bent over, it leans towards the PSE-type feeling.

Either way, my answer to DATY is a resounding 'Yes!'
Jack Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when they say, "Back that baby up"!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

FAWN ...I enjoy the "lady" lying on her back on her massage table ...with her legs over my shoulders and her fingertips gently parting her tasty soft pink lips as my tongue flicks over her aroused clit .....and she proceeds to get wetter and wetter ....that is usually a good start ...with my ATF .....then we both proceed from there ...DATY is my personal favorite to enjoy ........I feel the lady should get as much pleasure as I do ...and I do beleive that you know who I am talking about ....T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now don't get me wrong, because I love laying on my back and just enjoying a good hot wet mouth and tongue sucking and licking my clit....trust me there is no bad position for me because I love receiving daty any way you
want to give it.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Astride my face hanging on to the headboard!
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #8
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I'm sitting in a chair, she positions herself upside down with her back against my chest, her legs in the air. I can easily hold her in an embrace and enjoy sufficient breast play. Seems to give her the opportunity to move the legs just right to enhance her pleasure.

Of course face-sitting is nice too.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

love it both ways......on your back allows me to see your face and move up and down and make you beg for more. Ass up in the air gives me a very erotic view and the submissive nature of that position is so hot.
I just love making a woman cum,hearing her moan and feeling her squirm.
bring it on!
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
Norwedgian Blue
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I am torn between face down-ass up and astride my face. I need to find someone willing to let me experiment in order to come to a decision. It will require several iterations of each, I'm sure.
Norwedgian Blue is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #11
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I like dining at the Y with her on her back and her legs spread wide with my face in between them and her holding the back of my head with one hand and holding my hand with the other, her head raised up with a pillow, so that we can have eye contact as well as I can see the "satisfaction" all over her face as I am exploring.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #12
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

A skill I enjoy 'improving' most of the time I have given it she is on her back and I am sorta laying on my stomach sliding up and down her body to kiss my way up her body, stopping at her breast and face/lips & back down again. It seems that positon puts a real strain on my neck as I am looking up for a while. Me lying on my back with her sitting on my face, is nice, but if you need air and she is close there is a risk of death ~ but what a way to go. Some form of 69, is best if I get her warmed up first otherwise I can't focus on the job at hand. I tried having her on all fours at the edge of the bed and .... perhaps I just need more practice in this pose. I then thought what about asking her to move more to the center of the bed and me lie on my back, it was nice for a minute, then I had the idea of trying to slide up under her so we were more or less face to face and it would be easy for her to get into CG ~~ but again I just felt like a fool, got laughed at and asked what was I trying to do? Still other times, 'we' just did not get into a good rhythm, and she acted like either we were short on time or it did not feel good and she did not want to give instruction.

Fawn, Reese, or others who enjoy this perhaps could give me some one on one tips??
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=FishGuy13;1460892]
Fawn, Reese, or others who enjoy this perhaps could give me some one on one tips??[/quote]

I would love to give you some one on one lessons honey... or Reese and I can give you double the lessons.... maybe we could show you a few new positions that you might enjoy.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
steverino50
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

It’s not the position; it’s the technique LOL!!!! You taught me how to “multi-task”.
Face down ass up works fine. I also like the woman on her back, legs raised. I can raise them a little more for DATO and really multi task!
Thanks for the lessons, Fawn. I need more practice!
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #15
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
I'm sitting in a chair, she positions herself upside down with her back against my chest, her legs in the air. I can easily hold her in an embrace and enjoy sufficient breast play. Seems to give her the opportunity to move the legs just right to enhance her pleasure.

Of course face-sitting is nice too.
I also love the chair thing, I used to have A favorite "daty" chair at my old apartment in California. Maybe it was the sight of a man kneeling before me looking in my eyes wanting to give me pleasure. I have plenty of fond memories being a fresh 18yr old new to the hobby, receiving O after O in that chair Damn I miss that chair I need to find a new one like it!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women