Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #16
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

/pours 40 oz'er out

/sniffles

/blows nose in tissue
Old 07-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #17
The Stig
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default I do travel miles and miles for pussy

I'm with Wheretonow and as he stated I also have to put in a 80 plus mile drive to see a provider. Which means I most always book my appointments several days in advance. It is a major pain in the ass when there is a NCNS or I am in Dallas and had time for a hour break and cannot set up an appointment.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #18
Valentine Michael
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Your choice not to name her, but in that case you're just whining without providing ANY useful info. Worthless thread without a name.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #19
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Chelsea Simms-

For whatever reason the forum owners have decreed that reviews have to be a physical encounter, and NCNSs have to be submitted to one of the other threads. As you've experienced, NCNSs are still sometimes submitted as reviews, where many of them stay.

If (as I believe they are) reviews are intended to be used to determine if you want to see a particular provider, it would seem that an element of that evaluation would be the provider's NCNS history. Anyone who has tried to use the ECCIE search engine will verify that it sucks. It "or's" the terms entered instead of "anding" them; i.e., if you enter "NCNS" and "Jane", the search results will give you all of the posts that have "NCNS" AND all of the posts that have "Jane" in them.

Most search engines would at least put the posts that contain both terms 1st, but not our beloved ECCIE. I have complained about this to the moderators several times, but they have never responded.

So, in summary, ECCIE moderators could allow NCNS posts in the review section, but don't; they could flag them to a provider's reviews, but don't; and/or they could improve their search engine performance, but don't.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #20
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Vallentine Michael wrote:
Quote:
Your choice not to name her, but in that case you're just whining without providing ANY useful info. Worthless thread without a name.
Did you actually READ any of this thread or are you just locked on BITCH mode? There is a lot of info about what happened, as well as (in two posts) an offer to PM the provider's name to anyone who wanted it. The other half of the glass is full.

I stated in the 1st post that the reason I wrote it was to ventilate. You see, I ventilate, other people bitch, and you whine. Have you ever been NCNS'd? If so, maybe your post will be especially informative. If not, try to see a few more providers. If you see enough of them, it'll eventually happen.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #21
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Why is this even a thread? Either name the girl or don't tell us a story that has no point.
This is a hobby forum, not a place for you to vent useless information. Sounds harsh because it is. You could have made it all up for all we know. No one is going to PM you a month from now to figure out who the girl is, you're supposed to put her name in the post so it shows up in a search. So, this helps no one but yourself.

...and by the way, ventilating, bitching, whining, complaining...they're all synonymous.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #22
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
For whatever reason the forum owners have decreed that reviews have to be a physical encounter, and NCNSs have to be submitted to one of the other threads. As you've experienced, NCNSs are still sometimes submitted as reviews, where many of them stay.

If (as I believe they are) reviews are intended to be used to determine if you want to see a particular provider, it would seem that an element of that evaluation would be the provider's NCNS history. Anyone who has tried to use the ECCIE search engine will verify that it sucks. It "or's" the terms entered instead of "anding" them; i.e., if you enter "NCNS" and "Jane", the search results will give you all of the posts that have "NCNS" AND all of the posts that have "Jane" in them.

Most search engines would at least put the posts that contain both terms 1st, but not our beloved ECCIE. I have complained about this to the moderators several times, but they have never responded.

So, in summary, ECCIE moderators could allow NCNS posts in the review section, but don't; they could flag them to a provider's reviews, but don't; and/or they could improve their search engine performance, but don't.
Wheretonow has it all correct above. This is my biggest problem with ECCIE. It limits the usefulness of this site. I pretty much view ECCIE for the value of the back channels with some members, and the Ad's in the forums. I had high hopes here, but I'm learning this place has the same problems as most of the other review sites.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #23
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I may be confused, however, I am under the assumption that guys were able to post No Call No Show threads in the review section. Just not as a review. I could be wrong though. If so, did you post a No Call No Show Thread. Naming the provider. It will not be linked to the providers review tab, however the search function is still available.

Sorry about your misfortunes.

Providers also go through the same thing, If I may add, more so than the men.

Also Chelsea has a point, why not for everybody, also what if, a guy post a No Call No show review and it never happen. That is a red strike on our profile. Sure we can post in the powder room, not every lady has access to it.

On the bright side, there are many other ladies here in Dallas with good reps. One providers loss is another gain.

Happy Hobbying. :-)
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #24
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Chelsea Simms-

I do not believe you are going to get the mods to budge on that as far as allowing NCNS reviews to be added to a provider's review history.....but here is an idea.......

If you name the provider, as everyone should, who NCNS you, without what you determine to be a "valid" excuse, in a thread, then when a hobbyist does his research on said provider, one step of that research doing a search on her name will pull up NCNS thread(s) and this can be a determining factor on if you chose to see a certain provider on not. But if you do not name her, (except through PM) then we all lose on the situation as opposed to just you.

Just a thought.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #25
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

dentonseek wrote:
Quote:
Why is this even a thread? Either name the girl or don't tell us a story that has no point.
This is a hobby forum, not a place for you to vent useless information. Sounds harsh because it is. You could have made it all up for all we know. No one is going to PM you a month from now to figure out who the girl is, you're supposed to put her name in the post so it shows up in a search. So, this helps no one but yourself.
There's a reason that I placed this in the "CoEd Discussion" area, a place where many topics are acceptable, including, I submit, mine. If you didn't get any useful info from it or didn't find it entertaining, appaarently you wasted your time reading it. And then you wasted more time complaining about it. And if you REALLY wanted to know the girl's name you could have PM'd me and I would have gladly given it to you (as I've said in at least 3 of the above posts). Then if you want everyone to know her name, you can schedule with her, have her NCNS you, and then write your own post.

I'm SUPPOSED to put im MY posts any damn thing I want to, and NOT put in my posts anything I want not to.

I tried to use single-syllable words so perhaps you'd understand it, but failed. Sorry.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #26
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

bigdog0311 wrote:
Quote:
If you name the provider, as everyone should, who NCNS you, without what you determine to be a "valid" excuse, in a thread, then when a hobbyist does his research on said provider, one step of that research doing a search on her name will pull up NCNS thread(s) and this can be a determining factor on if you chose to see a certain provider on not. But if you do not name her, (except through PM) then we all lose on the situation as opposed to just you.

Just a thought.
big dog-

I see your point. When I first wrote the post the sorry state of the ECCIE search engine (as I stated above) was part of my thinking. It would have probably been a wiser choice to have provided her name. But now, as a result of the assholes who have bad-mouthed me for not doing it (not nearly as nicely as you did) I've dug in my heels, and having to run naked through the fires of hell would not get me to publish it publicly.

BTY I got a PM from another member who was NCNS'd the night of the Mavs' victiry by her as well.

Back to the search engine thing: if the provider has more than one name (as this one does), your search is further complicated by getting all of the girls who have either name. For instance, if her name were "Mary Jane" (which it isn't) you'll get all of the 'Mary's" and all of the "Jane's".
Old 07-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #27
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Quote:
dentonseek wrote:

There's a reason that I placed this in the "CoEd Discussion" area, a place where many topics are acceptable, including, I submit, mine. If you didn't get any useful info from it or didn't find it entertaining, appaarently you wasted your time reading it. And then you wasted more time complaining about it. And if you REALLY wanted to know the girl's name you could have PM'd me and I would have gladly given it to you (as I've said in at least 3 of the above posts). Then if you want everyone to know her name, you can schedule with her, have her NCNS you, and then write your own post.

I'm SUPPOSED to put im MY posts any damn thing I want to, and NOT put in my posts anything I want not to.

I tried to use single-syllable words so perhaps you'd understand it, but failed. Sorry.

Seems like you can't take any constructive criticism.

Do you feel like the picture below? Guess what happens next.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #28
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If you came on here to vent that's your prerogative. But as you can tell you got thrown under the bus, and the bus ran forward and backward over your body several times.

These guys want to know who did it, but it's your right not to divulge that information in open forum. And it's their right to express their displeasure.

I think it's time for you to ask a mod to close this thread. It's getting pretty ugly.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #29
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Dentonseek-

I actually take constructive criticism fairly well. It's just caterwauling comments from idiots like you I don't care for.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:21 PM   #30
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dentonseek-

I actually take constructive criticism fairly well. It's just caterwauling comments from idiots like you I don't care for.

Perhaps you should take the time and effort you're putting into all these replies and direct it towards doing some research on the ladies, choose a new one, and get laid. Might make you happier.

The replies on this thread were mostly constructive thus far, sure...its more akin to tossing you in the water in order to teach you how to swim rather than hand-holding, but thats how it is sometimes. Just like you get to express your opinions, we get to express ours as well. Seems like you didn't get much agreement.

Resorting to name calling aids no one. Have a good day.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women