Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default I'm off to the UK soon - wanna come?

I've been thinking again (not always a good thing)

I will be going to London late fall for business. I usually make it a point to give myself a few days for myself, sight seeing etc. In the past I've spent all of my free time by myself except for the time I spent "punting" as they say over there.

I have bee toying with the idea of taking a lady friend (provider) with me on this trip. Here's the situation: I depart DFW, arrive the following morning, then two days of free time. I will be working for four days and will have no time for playing, then another two days of free time before heading home. Unfortunately, I can't re-arrange this schedule.

Now I fully expect to take care of the lady but I can't see leaving her by herself for the four days I'm working. That would of course only allow two days in London (i.e. arrive Sat morning, fly her back home on Monday)

Would that even be worth the trip for any of you ladies? I mean that is a lot of travel time just for a day or two in London.
I guess I could entice the lady to stay over by offering a charge account to Harrods -
hmm - maybe not.

Also, I see many ladies will post overnight rates or travel rates but not always. I hate to broach the subject of bargaining but is it reasonable to negotiate a multi day rate for her time? Sightseeing together, dinners, whatever else she might like -
(uh oh - I see that Harrods idea coming back)

It's probably completely impractical for many reasons. I only know a few providers that might be able to travel and that I think would be compatible for such an adventure, which certainly limits the possibility. Of course there could always be that perfect someone I haven't met that is willing.
(shameless veiled threAD).

So, anyone want to share you thoughts?
Ladies would you even consider a trip that short?
Guys how would/did you work a trip like this out?

Thanks,
Clouddancer
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Cloud. I think it is a wonderful idea. I suggest, of course, you take a lady you are already familiar with. I can only speak for myself and how I would do things, but you are not taking me so my opinion doesn't too much matter lol.

But feel free to PM me if you do want my suggestions lol.

I have absolutely no idea what Harrods is, but whoever you decide to take will be one lucky lady.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have Passport - Will travel! *giggle*

I am prolly out of the running, since I will already be in Europe come late Summer/Fall ..
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
Would that even be worth the trip for any of you ladies? I mean that is a lot of travel time just for a day or two in London.
I guess I could entice the lady to stay over by offering a charge account to Harrods -
hmm - maybe not.

Also, I see many ladies will post overnight rates or travel rates but not always. I hate to broach the subject of bargaining but is it reasonable to negotiate a multi day rate for her time?
That IS a long flight just to stay a couple days, but I don't think it's completely unreasonable. And offering a charge account to Harrods? Pretty sweet bargaining chip. Depending on the lady, of course, it may not be enough to convince her to stay the four days in between or just fly over for the couple of days, but I certainly don't think it hurts to ask. While, like you, I am not one for discussing adjusted rates for shorter time periods, I do think it has a place with a longer travel date, particularly if you're both essentially on your own for a large portion of it.

If all else fails, I know there are a bunch of gorgeous women in London who would do their best to keep you from getting bored on your free days.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Aaaahhhh .... London!

I went to the UK in late August of last year and loved almost every moment. Click Here: Related link

My passport will be ready & waiting when it's time!
Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post

I have absolutely no idea what Harrods is .........

Meg
Harrods is a very upscale store that would prolly set my hobbying back a year or two. - lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Have Passport - Will travel! *giggle*

I am prolly out of the running, since I will already be in Europe come late Summer/Fall ..
I wouldn't say your out of the running - you will already be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
That IS a long flight just to stay a couple days, but I don't think it's completely unreasonable. And offering a charge account to Harrods? Pretty sweet bargaining chip. Depending on the lady, of course, it may not be enough to convince her to stay the four days in between or just fly over for the couple of days, but I certainly don't think it hurts to ask. While, like you, I am not one for discussing adjusted rates for shorter time periods, I do think it has a place with a longer travel date, particularly if you're both essentially on your own for a large portion of it.

If all else fails, I know there are a bunch of gorgeous women in London who would do their best to keep you from getting bored on your free days.
Carrie, its been a long time. So you like the Harrods idea.
I think you would be fun to travel with.
Yes, the British ladies are awesome but not many are up for the whole touristy thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Veile View Post
Aaaahhhh .... London!

I went to the UK in late August of last year and loved almost every moment. Click Here: Related link

My passport will be ready & waiting when it's time!
Shea, of course I thought of you darlin.

I can see I may have a problem working this out. Already have four awesome ladies showing interest.

Hell lets all go!
Old 07-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #7
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

You can always see the beautiful Hannah DeSaxe!! I get all giddy just thinking about this beauty.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I have yet to visit but would love too
I hope you find a wonderful lady that best suits you
Safire Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey, I've already arranged for us to have dinner with Will and Kate while we're there! Don't forgot to pack your tux!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
just4funindfw
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
I can see I may have a problem working this out. Already have four awesome ladies showing interest.

Hell lets all go!
At the rate this is going, you may need to 'hire' a private jumbo airplane to take all these lovely ladies for that trip over the 'pond'.
just4funindfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say, take someone you are already have a fondness for that would love the vacation.

Else.. just take advantage of the local treats! I am sure you can have an incredible time with one of those accents!!!
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a fun trip.......tempting.

I hope you find a nice lady to go with. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

While I may not be the type you are looking for, I do adore London. I'd be happy to stay 2 days, or stay the whole time. I have friends up in the Northampton area that I could visit and hang out with. Passport is always at the ready
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Cloud, don't forget to do business in London and after hours you can have all the fun in the world with one of Dallas fineness lady!
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

This has been a fun thread. Thanks for all the responses and pm's.
This is going to be a tough choice for certain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
You can always see the beautiful Hannah DeSaxe!! I get all giddy just thinking about this beauty.
Yes Hannah is amazing and as sweet and fun as they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Honey, I've already arranged for us to have dinner with Will and Kate while we're there! Don't forgot to pack your tux!
There's an idea! a four way. Kate's sister can fill in for William.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4funindfw View Post
At the rate this is going, you may need to 'hire' a private jumbo airplane to take all these lovely ladies for that trip over the 'pond'.
If I could get the jet I could get us there, lets see, fly north to Chicago then turn right - yep that ought to work.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women