Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #31
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I have to bring my own... I've found a medical supply source for the finger-wave glovettes that are thin and yet strong.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #32
Michelle Snow
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58844
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So since we got to the brand topic.... I buy a 12-pack of Durex Assorted Flavors at walmart for 5 dollars. Beats a 3 pack from the gas station for 5 dollars... And I buy these since i am allergic to certain lubes and I cant stand the taste of lube when providing services... So buying the assorted flavors is fun because they are colored, smell good, and taste good to a provider also. I have turned my friends on to these. ALSO THEY DONT BREAK VERY EASY! I have experimented with numerous condoms and if u are worried about breakage get either trojan non lubed or durex flavored.... NEVER BUY THINS! They BREAK 10X EASIER!!! O and I love going to walmart and buying the condoms... its always great to see the cop at the front watch u and stare at u like they want to go out the door with u.... AWESOME BLOSSOM!!! Sometimes I get walked out and wished a great night when i buy condoms
Michelle Snow is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #33
Michelle Snow
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

walked out in a good way not like getting thrown out
Old 07-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #34
Guest010712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86303
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't this why God created CVS and Walgreens?
Guest010712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #35
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

With a regular provider, I expect condoms will be available.

I see a lot of massage therapist, where FS is generally not on the menu. Once had this little hispanic gal tell me that if I was carrying a condom, we might be able to have some more fun.

Sure was glad I had that stashed away in my vehicle when I saw Reese that time on a B&G special and we decided to up the ante. Never got dresses so fast, out to car, and back in a flash. (Reese wasn't expecting it either, obviously, was why she was not carrying that day.)

Guess we need a CCL - concealed condom license.

Also, Ladies,

It would be a whole lot less suspicious if when you bought condoms, you only purchased one size on each trip. It is the multiple sizes, multiple styles that cause the strange looks.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #36
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Snow View Post
So since we got to the brand topic.... I buy a 12-pack of Durex Assorted Flavors at walmart for 5 dollars. Beats a 3 pack from the gas station for 5 dollars... And I buy these since i am allergic to certain lubes and I cant stand the taste of lube when providing services... So buying the assorted flavors is fun because they are colored, smell good, and taste good to a provider also. I have turned my friends on to these. ALSO THEY DONT BREAK VERY EASY! I have experimented with numerous condoms and if u are worried about breakage get either trojan non lubed or durex flavored.... NEVER BUY THINS! They BREAK 10X EASIER!!! O and I love going to walmart and buying the condoms... its always great to see the cop at the front watch u and stare at u like they want to go out the door with u.... AWESOME BLOSSOM!!! Sometimes I get walked out and wished a great night when i buy condoms
I swear by Durex fruit flavored, too. Wasn't your favorite the orange?
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #37
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

rambro - try the ONE brand big uns.
A. they aren't laytes.
B. they don't taste bad.
C. they are SMOOOTH. (I love them. I had bought some for my own personal use - ended up breaking that situation off...and brought some to "work". I feel in love. He gave two of my holes a great pounding with that brand on - and I never felt uncomfortable - and when he pulled it off and I went into bbbjtc....well, I didn't have to stop and get a towel with soap to get the nasty lube and condom taste off.)

I love the tin case they come in also.
Just bought some assorted reg sized ones on sale. (and having the hard case to put them in is WAY safer than throwing them in a mixed ho bag.)

TC - beware..it's not suggested to leave any type of condoms in your vehicle - the heat and cold can break down the material and make them less effective.

My other choice is the lifestyles skinz. Granted - they don't stretch a whole lot - but if you have the proper size - they feel great for both parties - and again, with the fuckin to suckin scenarios...you don't have to stop to get gag free service. (well, certain types of gagging is acceptable. I'm talkin bout the lube/condom smell and taste that induces vomiting.)

http://www.onecondoms.com/
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #38
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Angie,

It was winter, so I was pretty comfortable. I actually dumped them when it got hot, and went to a point of buying as needed, and trashing any leftovers after that.

But that is probably a good warning for all with regards to condoms. I am sure that a lot of people on both sides of the engagement find themselves leaving condoms in the car in this heat.

TC

edited note: Based on the tribbing thread, with the references to dental dams and saran wrap, what's the shelf life of saran wrap?
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #39
Merlin's Wand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision45 View Post
I've noticed in the last couple of years a high percentage of ladies . . . ask me "Did you bring any condoms?"
I've had this happen a fair number of times over the years (and not just the last couple years by a long shot). I long ago started making sure I always had a couple with me just in case.
Merlin's Wand is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #40
Michelle Snow
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No JAKE PERMAN my favorite is the banana!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #41
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Never seen a lady that didn't have at least one. Frustrating when they advertise multiples but only bring one
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #42
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Providers should ALWAYS provide the protection!

I always have many assorted varieties in my toy chest........So when it's time for multiples....Hell yeah

Isn't that part of the reason why PROVIDErs are called that? They should PROVIDE all of the necessities.
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #43
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

[QUOTE=ItalianaPrincess;....... .....Isn't that part of the reason why PROVIDErs are called that? They should PROVIDE all of the necessities.[/QUOTE]

exactly!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women