Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
Precision45
Valued Poster

Default Lack of protection

Keep in mind this is only MY experience and could be an aberration rather than a sign of things, but it got me thinking.

I've noticed in the last couple of years a high percentage of ladies show up to see me lacking protection. Protection is the very first thing I think about and I always double-check just before I head out.

My guess would be least 50% ask me "Did you bring any condoms?" once they get to my place. At this point I almost enjoy waiting for them to ask, but for the record I do not (nor will I ever) ask a lady to engage in BB nor will I accept if offered. My ATF has never brought condoms a single time in the many sessions I have with her, she knows me but I don't think she knows me well enough to remember if I always bring condoms or not. She is not the only one and this can't just be a coincidence.

Now in my narrow-minded brain, I possibly see this as something more than "Oh I forgot" but rather a calculated gamble some are willing to take in the hope of not having to engage in certain activities. In the ladies defense, they all still participated after I said "I have some" but I suspect most would have no problem performing things that don't "normally" require protection.....at the pre-agreed upon price.

This equated to a plumber leaving his plunger (or snake) at the shop when he's called out to unclog clog a toilet. A carpenter going to work without a hammer.

Guys: What do you do if neither of you show up with Condoms? Is it a time-ender until said items are found or would you continue without (excluding those activities) at the normally agreed price?

Gals: What responsibilty do you have in providing protection? Is $6 well spent if you are about to make $250+?

Either: Ultimately, who do you feel is responsible for making sure protection is available? There is no right/wrong answer.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
Michelle Snow
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58844
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i always have protection with me.. i usually get asked by the guys when i arrive if i brought any because they dont have any... thats been my situation. but i always have condoms with me. No matter what... Not saying that i dont some times get down to only one with me... but i always stock up right away. and i have noticed that alot of that has happened in the talks i have with guys... and then i also agree that some people are just going with the flow and will provide some services with out a rubber. which is never safe in my opinion. i would rather be safe than sorry... and thats how everyone should feel.. (if a girl says "i will make an exception for you this one time..." think how many other people heard that same thing and did what you are about to do)
Michelle Snow is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Freedahavefun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1761
My ECCIE Reviews

I cant speak for anyone else but in my opinion it is the providers responsibility to always bring the condoms and if visiting a new client she should always have several brands and sizes with her upon arrival. I have, in the past, arrived to an out call and remembered my supply bag was empty, gotten back in my car and left to purchase them. I consider them my "office supplies" and am trying to find a way to deduct them from my taxes as such. I would assume that if I arrived without them the client would send me either packing or to the store immediately, no protection = no session. Again, just my feelings on the subject.
Freedahavefun is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It's incumbent upon a service provider in any field to bring all the tools needed to provide that service safely unless otherwise agreed beforehand. Simple as....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I do not carry condoms with me, nor do I do outcalls to my house. If a provider does not have condoms when I arrive, I leave. If we are in the middle of a session and it is time for a wrapper and she does not have one, one of two things will happen: we will continue the session without penetration full service and I get at least half off the session or I get up and get dressed and pay her .4 for her time.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You wouldn't expect a plumber to come to your house and use your tools, would you?
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My first couple of times in the hobby I brought some as backup but soon found that there was no need. I have never seen a provider show up unprepared. It's to her benefit too so that she knows the condom did not expire 7 years ago.
Eklutna is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #8
Jersey Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Sometimes a lady will have a condom that is too small for me, so I have a backup supply on hand that will fit properly.
Helpful hint, ladies: Have some Magnums available if they are needed.
Jersey Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #9
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

If a lady comes to visit me I feel it only polite to have the raincoats available. I also know where to place them for quickest access.

However ladies visiting me for the first time do not trust client supplied raincoats and usually bring their own.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #10
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Dog View Post
Sometimes a lady will have a condom that is too small for me, so I have a backup supply on hand that will fit properly.
Helpful hint, ladies: Have some Magnums available if they are needed.
Or if you know you need Magnums, just let her know ahead of time. This will also cut down on your frustration if you end up seeing someone who can't physically accommodate someone who needs Magnums. We do exist.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #11
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

I just can't seem to be able to wrap my mind around this. I keep enough of a supply at my incall in multiple sizes to be confused with a condom store, and going on an out call with out several in my purse would be akin to going to walmart without getting dressed, not likely to happen
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #12
flexywun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

i always bring or have my own.
flexywun is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
.............and going on an out call with out several in my purse would be akin to going to walmart without getting dressed, not likely to happen
Maybe for you . . . http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/page/2
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #14
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Speaking of protection, if any of you ladies insist on using Trojans...ANY kind of Trojans, then we can't see each other. I've just HAD IT with them. This is without a doubt the fucking worst brand of condoms in the world. The only reason I can think of that anyone still uses them is because of limited selection in too many places. I actually bought them recently because I wanted to try out the thinner Magnums. The reasoning behind this was because most regular sized condoms don't leave much room for the load upon completion, not to mention the general snugness of them is rather annoying.

So I think, maybe these thin Magnums are the way to go, best of both worlds. Thin and strong, yet room at the tip for a nice sized load.

FAIL!!

They still stink and they make me numb. Being numb means I can't feel a thing, which means the wood starts to dwindle and struggles to stay up. Now the pressure to cum is mounting. The lube is losing effectiveness (normally not a big issue since I tend to have some handy). Time becomes a factor. The scenario none of us wants is on the brink. Going through this in a session just makes it unenjoyable. This has happened too many times with Trojans, so I'm washing my hands of them.

I'll make this known at the beginning of any future sessions. If using the brand I bring is an unworkable issue or if she doesn't have any other kind, then the session will end before at that point...with my $$ in hand.

I hope this doesn't read like a threat (not intended to). I'm just making a general statement.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #15
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

OK pyramider maybe I stand corrected from the pictures I saw, maybe this wouldnt be to bad after all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20110504_277.JPG (49.8 KB, 709 views)
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women