Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #16
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

You can always ask me for a reference.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #17
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been put on the "Doesn't give Provider References" list....but still do!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #18
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
Very reference friendly, to the point of occasional gushing about the ones I really like. I also will give full references (that don't compromise a gentleman's privacy, of course) for anyone I've Okayed on P411 or given a Vouch for on Date-Check. There's always more to a reference than "he was okay", so please ask!
1000+
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #19
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually will encourage my clients to use me as a reference when they are in town - (cuz a lot of times, I see TER guys, who are visiting. Locals kind of already know I'm pretty big on helping everyone be safe. I'm even willing to suggest others, as I get to know everyone that's out here again.)

They don't have to worry about me contacting them after getting a reference call. (one of my MAJOR irritants in this line of work)

What I mean is....many times when we contact a reference, we find out that they go and contact that client, trying to get him to see her again instead. (and girls...seriously....don't you realize that's a pretty dirty thing to do - and makes you look very unprofessional as well. We are not their wives or girlfriends or even mistresses. We can't "steal" from one another...we should encourage guys to see other girls that we know have a good rep. For one, it keeps our clients safe and HAPPY. Second, it helps feed the good side of this industry - and keeps business good for those of us who do try and do care.)

This is why i was so grateful when P411 came out.
One girl inparticular was notorious for doing this. Once she had OK'd someone on P411, (I knew she wouldn't ok them if she didn't see them) - that's all I needed to know, rather than contact her personally.

Once I have a girls' number - I might text for a quick ok - or to get an OK kinda late. I figure, if they are sleeping or busy - they won't have their phone on, or turned up. If they are up and able to reply - they will...and can call if they are able.

I have had to use my old handle to introduce myself - and actually, several girls who went by other names before the crash, have introduced themselves as old friends - which is a nice comfort factor.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #20
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im ref friendly. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #21
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I am reference friendly as well. I also let the guys know they are welcome to use me as a ref. There has been alot of guys here recently scared to use ref, because they might piss another lady off. Which is BS.. I just make alot a notes on those ones.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default *Sigh*

Boogles the mind doesn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I actually will encourage my clients to use me as a reference when they are in town - (cuz a lot of times, I see TER guys, who are visiting. Locals kind of already know I'm pretty big on helping everyone be safe. I'm even willing to suggest others, as I get to know everyone that's out here again.)

They don't have to worry about me contacting them after getting a reference call. (one of my MAJOR irritants in this line of work)

What I mean is....many times when we contact a reference, we find out that they go and contact that client, trying to get him to see her again instead. (and girls...seriously....don't you realize that's a pretty dirty thing to do - and makes you look very unprofessional as well. We are not their wives or girlfriends or even mistresses. We can't "steal" from one another...we should encourage guys to see other girls that we know have a good rep. For one, it keeps our clients safe and HAPPY. Second, it helps feed the good side of this industry - and keeps business good for those of us who do try and do care.)

This is why i was so grateful when P411 came out.
One girl inparticular was notorious for doing this. Once she had OK'd someone on P411, (I knew she wouldn't ok them if she didn't see them) - that's all I needed to know, rather than contact her personally.

Once I have a girls' number - I might text for a quick ok - or to get an OK kinda late. I figure, if they are sleeping or busy - they won't have their phone on, or turned up. If they are up and able to reply - they will...and can call if they are able.

I have had to use my old handle to introduce myself - and actually, several girls who went by other names before the crash, have introduced themselves as old friends - which is a nice comfort factor.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Annie,

As you personally are aware, I'm very geared towards giving references to ladies and I sincerely attempt to do it as quickly as possible.

Always. It's fair and a correct thing to do.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #24
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That you are Elisabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Annie,

As you personally are aware, I'm very geared towards giving references to ladies and I sincerely attempt to do it as quickly as possible.

Always. It's fair and a correct thing to do.

Elisabeth
Old 07-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #25
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always found most Dallas ladies to be super cool about giving references...thank goodness! I have only run across a handful that never get back to me or actually contacted the client and chewed him out for seeing someone other than her, and maybe 5% that the response was just so untimely that it cost me business.

I have also had incredibly good luck with getting references from Austin and San Antonio ladies back when I used to tour.

Us girls gotta stick together!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #26
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Elisabeth, Marla, berkleigh, and a few of you I've seen post on here have been wonderful helping a new lady with references. Truly, you guys know what team work is supposed to be.

I thank you for that.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #27
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had problems in the past getting references from some ladies. Sometimes I do not get a response at all or if I do its days later. I understand some ladies are very busy and have a lot to do in their outside lives but I think its nuts that some of these ladies are getting mad at the men for seeing other girls. I too encourage guys to see other ladies here with good reps. I even had a chick no longer on this board recently call and yell at a client when she seen that he reviewed me and tell him he should have seen her instead.

I want to go on the record and say that if you have seen me and need a reference do hesitate to use me. I have my emails sent to my phone and check them right away. I always get back in a timely manner no matter what.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #28
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

• I have never, to my knowledge [**], had a lady fail/refuse to provide a reference for me.
  • I have never had a lady I offered as a reference contact me to try to "poach" the appointment.
  • I have never had a lady I'd seen contact me to complain that I'd seen someone else rather than her.
Yet these practices sound as though they're wide-spread. So, what am I doing wrong?? Hell, I've even had ladyfriends suggest someone else that I should consider seeing.

Just kidding. I understand that this doesn't mean that the ladies don't want my business. Apparently I'm just lucky (again, to my knowledge) to have chosen ladies who are professional (in a good way) about this business. And of course, with P411 it's no longer much of an issue anyway.

---------------------
[**] I hope when you ladies don't hear back from a reference, that you routinely pass along that information to the prospective client. One good way to discourage these practices may be to enlist the clients in providing negative feedback. And it might similarly help to pass the word publicly on who these unprofessional ladies are; if that results in some gentlemen deciding against seeing them, perhaps they will realize the error of their ways. Or perhaps not. *sigh*
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #29
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Safety First!

I think it is of the utmost importance to keep each other safe! I will always gladly give a reference! Text and calling is the fastest way to reach me since I am not always at my computer.
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Guest041913 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women