Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #16
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
Gentlemen,

Excellent points all!

Respect is a two way street and we get what we give and that being said Thank YOU!

DD

Hi DD,

A BIG THANK YOU!

As some have noted, many of us prefer not to participate because the board seems to be monopolized by a few animals, JJ Walker among them, always ready with an insulting an mindless comment, including one in response to your own thoughtful request. The moderators should take a strong stand, reprimanding gratuitous garbage, and possibly banning such scoundrels for a time to make a point.

Another issue: banning words such as "hiookers". Wholly unacceptable. Sex workers are immeasurably valuable and since ancient times have been viewed as SACRED. Sacred for reasons to many to adequately convey, but in all societies, from the Assyrians, to India to Japan, SANCTITY was key to the profession of the courtesan.

I can refer to the the Buddhist scriptures, e.g. the Bodhisattva of the Chained Bones, and to innumerable other instances of the "sacred courtesan" in the Buddhist universe, as well as in its parallel streams. For example, the concept of the Nilakantha Shiva, "the Blue-Throated Lord of All That IS" is a trope, describing the voluntary swallowing of poison that was a necessary product of the churning of the 'world ocean' that none else could possibly withstand. Long story short, it fell to the Supreme Sovereign of All That IS to grasp that poison and drink it down, turning the throat blue, an allegory of course, of the nature of society.

If all these ladies did not absorb all our negativities, needs, pain, and hungers UPON themselves, imagine the darkness that would then be thrust upon the world? Hence, they are seen and worshipped as the Blue-throated Shiva. I have been warned by mods, and vilified by the mighty illumined minds here as to why I am a hyprocrite, fool and better gone. I welcome censure by such. However, reality and truth cannot be altered at the behest of a few benighted souls, and I am delighted that DD has finally come out strongly against the tide of garbage flowing out of ECCIE. If some can be BANNED, some more should be as well. Perhaps permanently. I should be happy to be among the latter group, provided some of the very worst also be included.

Ideas have consequences, and so does what we say and think. Animals have limited powers of speech, thought and volition, and hence their culpability is limited as well. Our responsibilities and culpability are without limit. There is no getting around this fact with rudeness and oafish, filthy comeback, that merely emphasize how debased the writer is.

Most of these ladies are doing a punishing job under very high pressure, for very little ultimate material reward. One might say that what they do is an act of pure charity, in most cases, because what they lose in terms of personal well-being is enormously more than what is gained in monetary terms which is negligible [except for a very thin creamy layer]. This can be proven with recourse to stark economics, without getting enmeshed in futile debate.

This is all the more reason to treat our ladies with utmost respect, recognizing their activities as a form of voluntary or involuntary self-sacrifice. Were someone to probe deeply into the nature of cause and effect, there would be even more stupendous elements to be discovered. I am not being supercilious but say this with extreme humility. It is fashionable to dismiss whatever is not understood by attacking it. This is actually demonstrating one's weakness, this mindless aggression, so continuously visible on ECCIE, like a pack of caged mad rats. Perhaps this only applies to 5 or 6 members who have taken over and have practically destroyed the utility of this board with their vileness and idiocy.

This sort of behavior is not noticed on TER, and nor was it found on the erstwhile SEX Guide USA. Presumably, decent human beings inhabit/inhabited those boards too, including the CNY forums, as I can personally attest. So why the psychopathic filth being tolerated to this extent here?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #17
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Hi DD,

A BIG THANK YOU!

<snip>

As some have noted, many of us prefer not to participate because the board seems to be monopolized by a few animals, JJ Walker among them, always ready with an insulting an mindless comment, including one in response to your own thoughtful request.

<snip>

So why the psychopathic filth being tolerated to this extent here?
This is SO "Bizzarro XY" that it might actually be him....
But it ain't.... it's WAY more Postal than that.....
Mods... can you check??

And GP (heh).
What you got against poor ol JJ????
I thought I was your foil????

I've got discount coupons to the buffet if you need them....
Give me a holla brudda.....
Old 05-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
My request...
"Request" that we have no responsibility to honor, or "directive"?

Quote:
The nasty and derogatory terms...
Which terms are those? Got a list?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #19
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
"Request" that we have no responsibility to honor, or "directive"?

Which terms are those? Got a list?
I know "krill" is on the list....
There may be others....

You Texas guys sure are quick to find the hilarity on the board.....
Old 05-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #20
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

So dark name + rough avatar = big softie?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:51 PM   #21
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Sad how this board is going into the toilet.....

But this is what happens when a few trolling blowhard assholes who contribute little to the board are allowed free reign to do as they please, spreading disruption, creating multiple handles at will, completely unfettered by board administration that appears content with the twisted BS they sow.....

Other adult hobby boards BAN these morons straightaway!
Can't understand why this board coddles them as they do.....
Old 05-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #22
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

"This is all the more reason to treat our ladies with utmost respect, recognizing their activities as a form of voluntary or involuntary self-sacrifice."

Fuck that.

I treat everybody out of the gate with respect, one and all get my respect to lose. With some folks, no respect is granted out of the gate and it all has to be earned. I think those folks are wrong, but they think I am.

But I am sure Greenpeace is in the post I quoted above. Persons providing charity don't advertise their fees. The ladies I patronize are treated fairly but they are not sacrificing themselves for me, they are earning. Maybe I shouldn't use the word whore but I'm not going to pretend they provide reverse cowgirl to end world hunger.

I'm not arguing against decency, just against preaching.

And where exactly are these areas of the board that misogyny lies dormant and politeness abounds? Point the way, I'll check them out.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #23
texasjohn1965
manposse

Somebody get those whiners some midol and a tampon change.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
blah blah blah hookers are all broken dolls that we should cherish speech
Wait...

Somewhere in there did you say they do this for "very little material gain"?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Have you ever asked one of them what they do with their $250 per hour, for one hour per day, for five days a week, with no taxes, material gain?
Old 05-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #25
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

It appears somebody had a powwow with urhuckleberry and decided to go all eharmony here in Upset
Old 05-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Google "pay per click" and "cost per impression"...

Class dismissed...
Old 05-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #27
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Because St.C recognizes people like a train wreck and that we're fucking rockstars.
Get over it!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #28
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Cool

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Old 05-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #29
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

u done good dd, and other areas of the board are more polite than here.
I will try and talk pussy and I thought I had nice convo with saige the other night, shes did good

DD you done good
Old 05-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #30
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
Because St.C recognizes people like a train wreck and that we're fucking rockstars.
Get over it!
Never too many rockstars.... never enough drama....
Thanks for visiting Upset.... Drop in anytime....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women