Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160293
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43
Default Respect ...

I have been thinking about this for some time and as I have visited other areas of the board I have realized that in Upstate NY there is a real lack of respect for the ladies, for other members, and for the community as a whole!

Am I generalizing, perhaps, but the negativity and name calling. The disrespect and harassment that flares up frequently is both a disappointment and a concern.

I am certain that I am going to be ripped a new one for posting this but at this point I really don't care because rampant disrespect is a violation of posting guidelines and it is something that is being addressed everyday and it's my hope that folks are getting the message.

Time will tell!

This is a board for hobbyists and providers to connect! It is a forum where we can share successes and identify concerns. It is a place where we can learn from each other and just maybe make some positive connections along the way and have some fun

My request, if I can make one, is that we tone down the negativity and that we start treating each other with more respect! The nasty and derogatory terms that are being thrown around detract from the way this board is supposed to operate, and the reality is that we have individuals who are leaving, both providers and hobbyists, because of the negativity!

I can say, with complete confidence, that I am going to get lambasted for making this post and requesting that we all recognize that a little respect and consideration goes along way! I also recognize that there are members who feel as I do, who do not buy into the negativity, but are hesitant to stand up and express themselves while there are others who don't care one way or another!

Disrespect and name calling really does detract from why we are here. The ladies, all of them, deserve to be treated with respect and in reality, we owe it to ourselves to treat each other with more respect!

DD
Old 05-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Well said. I'll tone it down.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've been pretty tame but agree with you DD, it seems certain members would rather sling mud than use the site for what it's here for, I might get blasted for agreeing but you are 1000% correct in that post
Old 05-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #4
40bows
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Thank you but in all fairness some of the providers treat there clients with disrespect so it must work both ways. You can't have one without the other
Old 05-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #5
gman44

Encounters: 203

Great post DD
Old 05-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #6
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeh I'm gona sit here with my hands folded and wach derkness nitpick reviews...show us that team spirit homie and get over yourself
Old 05-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #7
Guest010415
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I stay behind the scenes lately, and will until I fade away......
However, perhaps the MODS, or at least a few of them should re-read their "job duties" and treat EVERYONE equally.
I've seen much banter from many others that I would question. I've added to it, and started much on my own. Hence where the "problem" lies - some members get away with it, others get nasty PM's, almost threatening at times.
I've read the post about "Outing" and have seen members who do just that and NOTHING is said or done. They are still here posting their shit as they do all the time. I can think of one member specifically who attempted to "Out" me publicly, and literally, got away with it. More than once!!
As in a sports team that sucks, shit starts at the top and rolls downhill.

I do agree wholeheartedly though, the ladies should and DO deserve to be treated with nothing but the utmost respect. Especially the ones on here that are verified. They are there when (we) need them, and when we don't, (we) tend to treat them, well, not so nice as we talk among ourselves in the postings. We tend to use words or the phrase such as ATF. I really don't think many do know exactly what the phrase means, let alone treat (her) as such.
I'll get shit for this, I have before - These ladies are human beings, they are there for OUR benefit, and as a means to support their lives. I've been on the receiving end of many PM's where other members "remind" me they are a "piece of meat" or a "whore." These statements make my skin crawl.

I will say as well, some of the reviews are well over the top, almost to the point of too much detail if you will. Then again, if we don't add the detail, we get the PM's telling us to. So we are discussing treating the ladies with respect yet we get very detailed to the activities that went on during our time shared. Respect but we'll write how nice she tasted, or how she licked (our) asshole during the BBBJ. We'll get all excited if we read a lady BBBJTCNQNS. IE: swallowed. In my opinion, respect doesn't kiss and tell to that level.

FP fading back out.......
Old 05-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #8
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Well said frank
Old 05-02-2014, 07:18 PM   #9
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Gentlemen,

Excellent points all!

Respect is a two way street and we get what we give and that being said Thank YOU!

DD
Old 05-02-2014, 07:24 PM   #10
emerckx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thanks for your frankness. Well stated and, from this perspective, right on target.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #11
tigerjedi69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

There are always going to be some pinheads who make life difficult for the rest of us.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #12
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Yeh I'm gona sit here with my hands folded and wach derkness nitpick reviews...show us that team spirit homie and get over yourself
Heh.
DarkMess just approved my review in record time....
Wait till he finds out that I am going to honor his wishes and refrain from causing shit.
In the meantime.... I'll belly up to the all you can eat Krill buffet and wait for this new directive to pass.....

A thread asking us to behave ourselves is JUST what we needed!!!!
Thanks DD.... in case the BB threads go away... we'll have a new place to play.....
Old 05-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #13
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Old 05-02-2014, 08:03 PM   #14
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
Gentlemen,

DD
And careful who you are calling gentleman......
Old 05-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #15
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Just a little..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women