Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #61
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
JULES - I am surprised you didn't run screaming away from his clown avatar!!!!
lol it looks like sugar weasel
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #62
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm currently traveling out of town and reading this thread is about to get me to turn around and head straight back to Dallas at a high rate of speed!! I can't really think of a DATY position that I don't like.. Since every lady is a little different, I am more than willing to take suggestions/instructions as to how SHE most likes it.

I like the lady on her back with her butt on the edge of the bed. A pillow under her butt ,arching it up slightly and a couple of pillows under her head for good eye-to-eye contact and me on the side of the bed with my knees on the floor. Does not strain my neck and can go for extended duration. From this position can comfortably do a lot of variables. Hand holding, nipple playing, etc., all the while enjoying the dining experience. Also like the lady's hand touching my face/head kind of guiding me occasionally.

I also absolutely love a 69 with the lady on top. While you can dine almost like the ass-up position and/or like face-sitting. Either of you can just take a short break at any time and enjoy what's happening to you and then get busy again. I think the key with a 69 is just relax and enjoy. There is just nothing quite like a mutual "O' while 69'ing.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:08 AM   #63
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My clit is pronounced and hard when I am excited I find that a hobbiest has no problem realizing that and finding and working his way toward my ecstasy . . .but the light licking and eventually using a finger or two will get me there! I have found that because of how sensitive and wet I get, hard sucking and too much action there doesn't go as well

I believe I especially like the eventual penetration with the fingers because I get held on the verge of orgasm with the licking my body craves more for release . . .
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #64
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
OK most of you guys know I love me some Daty and one of my favorite positions for that is, from
behind...face down ass up... ummmm

Oops sorry, back to my question I was going to ask....
Guys which position do you like when dining and why? And of course you ladies that like to par-take
in dining may chime in as well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I'm with you on that one, girlfriend....face down, ass up. Yes!
oh my licking deliteful twins!!!!
quit teasing us and just get a webcam to entice us further!!

as you two [and others] have experienced,
woman on her back.
i give a patented pmdelites beard massage winding up in the land of honey w/ my head between her thighs and my torso and legs towards her head. makes it easier on my neck so that i can spend more time providing more deliteful pleasures for the woman. and if she finds something to lick, kiss, nibble, engulf, well, 69 it is.

but i agree - most any position is good cos i've found [after years and years of scientific method experimentation - with positively deliteful results] that if i give of myself to a woman, she will give of herself back to me, leading to mutual giving and if all the stars are aligned well, one universe of a incredibly deliteful mutual orgasm!!!!!!! ooooh my universe!!!!

now, when am i going to be in the mid-cities again???
or you two in n. dallas???
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #65
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

1. Face down/Ass Up
2. Straddling my face
3. Head over the side/She standing and straddling my face bent over the bed.
4. Flat on her back.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #66
Sgt Pepper
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Absolutely, her face down and ass up or her sitting on my face in that same position are just divine. I love being able to see those round cheeks and bury my face in there. Some of my all time faves in those two positions have to be Kaci Snow, MarieLynn, and Harley Davis (from Houston). Their derrieres are just mesmerizing. I shouldn't be typing this from my office desk.....
Sgt Pepper is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #67
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'm going to have to chime in and say my technique is one of the best. I won't tell you what it is and it's hard to explain. I will tell you that several providers have threatened to pimp out my DATY experience. The young lady I had seen most recently stated that I am better than any of the girls she's ever experienced.

I hear a contest brewing out of this thread and the winner should get DATY/BBBJ sessions as a reward
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #68
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

On my back, the lady stands over me with her hands on the headboard and lowers herself onto my face.

69 (or in Chinese, twocanchew)

Lying on our sides 69.

Me lying on the bed with my head hanging off and her stradling my face. She is wearing only heels.

Her hanging from the ceiling fan and rotating slowly. (just kidding).

Oh hell, I think if my face is buried in a pussy I'm happy!
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 AM   #69
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Anyway I can dine is fine with me ... but if I must give a position, definitely face down, ass up! DATY and DATO, and all points between! Of course ... 69 ain't bad either ... and I may be in the minority here but I much prefer a good dining experience over most everything else, always have, always will.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #70
jb20
Registered Member

As long as I get my target and she's comfortable then I don't care about position, an erotic favorite of mine is definitely face down ass up, as well as having her on her back between the legs. Being a younger guy I don't think 69 would be the best since if I'm feeling too good I won't remember what my job duty is lol!
jb20 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women