Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #76
SLAM
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I can identify with so many of the comments here. Things do change once you reach 40, and once you get into your 50's like me it's a damn roller coaster ride. My SO and I have been married a little over a decade now. Our sex life was great in the beginning, then tapered off little by little over the years. For the past several years, even when she did agree it wasn't like it was before, just "Hurry up and finish." Now she's officially in menopause (last period was a year ago), and we haven't had sex for months now. The hobby has been one thing to keep me sane. I might could handle a sexless marriage if everything else was good, but it's not - too many things I no longer want to live with. I don't know yet if I'll reach the point where I'll say "I don't want to do this anymore", but I feel like just in the past month that the clock has started ticking. Like others have said, I don't know that I'd ever want to get into another exclusive relationship again.

Thanks for this thread. I'm mostly a lurker myself, but it's nice to vent. The past year hasn't been kind.
SLAM is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #77
mayday
Valued Poster

a very long time ago.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #78
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Married my first wife when she was 19, a tight body little spinner always in Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top and always ready to go. Fast forward 4 years and it had tapered off to only 2-3 times a month until she got pregnant. Something kicked in and she became a full blown nympho for 9 months, just couldn't get enough. I drank from the bar until I puked. After that back to the 2-3 times a month if I'm lucky. After second kid 4 years later and it went even lower so I discovered the hobby. Stuck it out for 16 years "for the kids". I wondered sometimes if it was me but she's since been married 5 times so I'm thinking maybe not.

Traveling the world became really fun at times. I found English gals pretty fun and mostly uninhibited, Latin American women really passionate, and pretty much anywhere in Asia the women were awesome.

While living and working in the Philippines I met my current SO. Currently I'm 51 and she's 34 but she keeps me young. I'm lucky she totally and completely loves sex and has a damn hot body to boot (36DD-23-34). Her favorite position? Asian Cowgirl of course! Sometimes when I get home from work she tells me she masturbated during the day but waited for me to get home so she can finish. How awesome is that to come home to? So even after 14 years together we still go after it 3,4, or even 5 times a week. If she's on her time of the month she will offer to get me off in other ways. Almost a sense of duty I think.

I still hobby but not a lot, mostly when I'm on the road for adventure. I've found Phoenix is a real hotbed of activity.

Sorry to ramble, just had to share (brag) hahaha.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women