Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2022, 10:55 AM   #211
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLexi View Post
What makes you think I’m unhappy? Oh, bc you said so, therefore I must be? I’m actually a very happy, fun, outgoing, warm & friendly person- and not one person that I’ve met from here can dispute that. And, that’s a fact. I simply stated the truth that everything we say on here is met with resistance. You proved my point.

Now I’ll wait for Poop Bear to chime in with an insult about my looks, as per usual. The irony of it all, is those who have never met me are the most opinionated.
To quote the Shake: "Methinks she doth protest too much..."
Old 01-03-2022, 11:27 AM   #212
spanxthatazz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Wow , this thread has certainly gone down the SHIT HOLE !
Old 01-03-2022, 11:43 AM   #213
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanxthatazz View Post
Wow , this thread has certainly gone down the SHIT HOLE !
rounds heres the ...correct ...term be shitter
Old 01-03-2022, 11:50 AM   #214
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
What makes you think I’m unhappy? Oh, bc you said so, therefore I must be? I’m actually a very happy, fun, outgoing, warm & friendly person- and not one person that I’ve met from here can dispute that. And, that’s a fact. I simply stated the truth that everything we say on here is met with resistance. You proved my point.

Now I’ll wait for Poop Bear to chime in with an insult about my looks, as per usual. The irony of it all, is those who have never met me are the most opinionated.
You and your counterpart that's always harping the same , jump in the same way disparaging other hookers

First one coming to mind , was Kristen , and sorry I'm on the phone ap mostly now so cant directly quote the thread but I Will find it for someone to quote .
But I've seen her,
Someone ,YOU have never met ,your remarks jabbed at her were simple stereotypes, it wasnt a review so you took that opportunity to disparage her probably in some lame attempt to make yourself more appealing.
Believe me it has an opposite affect .
Old 01-03-2022, 12:15 PM   #215
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

Here you go, found it for you. No direct attack on her, like everyone on here seems to do to each other, my comments are directed at the WHOLE CONCEPT of NCNS. I stand by my views… I do not appreciate NCNS; on both ends. Just because they are inevitable in this business, doesn’t mean I have to appreciate them. Clients and providers take time out of their day to prep, travel and meet for a date, which for many clients, has to be planned PRECISELY so the least I can do is have respect for another human’s time.
I’m yet to talk to clients or providers who actually appreciate being NCNS. Correct me if I’m wrong if someone does enjoy them, except for the frauds who set up fake dates and ghost to get their rocks off.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062559274

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
You and your counterpart that's always harping the same , jump in the same way disparaging other hookers

First one coming to mind , was Kristen , and sorry I'm on the phone ap mostly now so cant directly quote the thread but I Will find it for someone to quote .
But I've seen her,
Someone ,YOU have never met ,your remarks jabbed at her were simple stereotypes, it wasnt a review so you took that opportunity to disparage her probably in some lame attempt to make yourself more appealing.
Believe me it has an opposite affect .
Old 01-03-2022, 01:04 PM   #216
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Here you go, found it for you. No direct attack on her, like everyone on here seems to do to each other, my comments are directed at the WHOLE CONCEPT of NCNS. I stand by my views… I do not appreciate NCNS; on both ends. Just because they are inevitable in this business, doesn’t mean I have to appreciate them. At the end of the day, clients and providers take time out of their day, which for many clients, has to be planned PRECISELY so the least I can do is have respect for another human’s time.
I’m yet to talk to clients or providers who actually appreciate being NCNS. Correct me if I’m wrong if someone does enjoy them, except for the frauds who set up fake dates and ghost to get their rocks off.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062559274
I'm familiar with Lexi's comments and I don't think it was a personal attack either. I've never met Lexi and probably never will but she seems very cool and level-headed in my opinion based what I've read.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:05 PM   #217
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

One girl just bragged about setting up dates and cancelling a couple hours out just for fun on this site. In fact she did it to me. Loads of laughs. Then cry when it happens back. I have never NCNS anyone
Old 01-03-2022, 02:58 PM   #218
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Let’s get back on the threads subject or this will be closed
Old 01-03-2022, 07:20 PM   #219
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Let’s get back on the threads subject or this will be closed
I guess it was my response and positive comment about Eli that caused NN to attack me that started all this site bs. If I was that guy she described it WOULD be disgusting and I don’t think I would have seen all those ladies alone or duo’s and trios. I sent her some emails from 2011 where she realized that wasn’t me and asked her to come on here to set the record straight. I saw her for 2 more years when she visited Buffalo. I think her hatred for Eli will stop her. But that’s ok. I heard from a few ladies I haven’t seen in years and plan to see one soon. I will also say I had the chance to see Lexi last year and found her to have a great incall, a beautiful smile and treated me to a fantastic visit. For those hater’s out there those opinions and comments about her are what’s wrong with this site. Years ago it was a to each their own mentality and an informational sharing site. If someone wasn’t their type a thanks for a review. Not this toxic name calling attacks on those on here.

One name I forgot was Lauren Luvya from Pa and Rylee Snow who was a Reese Witherspoon look alike.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:09 PM   #220
Mr Dingleberry
Valued Poster

I would not be so butt hurt calling bitter if my ass and dick didnt stink leaving shit stains.

I feel pathetic for my gender stinking and leaving a shit stain. What the hell is wrong with you as a man?

You only give a shit because you're called out.

Get a grip.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women