Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2017, 10:11 PM   #46
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well Speedy, what were the valid reasons why Clinton, Bush and Obama kicking the NK nuclear threat down the road? What do “learned” people say about this? Back to Israel. The Israelis have considered Jerusalem their capital for ever. The world knows this. Arabs also live there. They know it. This is a formality. Trump acknowledged what everyone already knows. He did not move the embassy yet. The US built a very large building in Jerusalem a couple years ago. It’s called the consulate. He could have changed the name to US Embassy today. Embassies are usually located in a countries capital. But Trump says it might take a couple years to move the embassy there. Maybe Trump will use this as a bargaining chip during the peace talks when they take place. Who knows. But one things certain, no POTUS has achieved peace in the Middle East. A learned person will tell you doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. Just like North Korea.
the consulate building is new. it was built in 2010. I think it was meant to house embassy personnel when the time came.

the embassy staff can be moved to that building whereas the consulate staff can move to Tel Aviv.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:19 PM   #47
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Ok dickhead when the violence happens in the next few weeks why don’t you call the families of those killed and explain to them your pinhead president had to show them who is boss! Why don’t you take your family and go visit Jerusalem for the next couple of weeks you moron.
But your way of 'don't do it cause it might peeve the bully off' is just showing cowardice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
So penis brain, Hamas has been quiet and peace talks were occurring, no daily bombings were a great start to peace, so trump for no necessary reason stirs up the pot and ruins the peace. But of course you and the rest of the deplorables can’t think for yourselves and blindly believe anything Trump says, so pathetic!
And who is it who always broke past peace treaties/cease fires.. OH YEA, Hammas, the PLO and the other arab nut jobs out there..

Quote:
Anyone who thinks that Trump's actions will not incite violence has their heads up their asses.
And let me guess. HAD THE VIOLENCE erupted anyway if he declined to do this, you would STILL BE blaming trump..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This is an extraordinarily bad move. I pray the rest of the world will cut us some slack for 200+ years of being the good guys.

Twitler wakes up each morning wonder whom he’ll start Shit with that day.

Shame on you assholes. Shame!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:42 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Much to Do About Nothing"!

Quote:
The Knesset’s (the Israeli Parliment .. added by LL) permanent home is in the western Jerusalem neighborhood of Givat Ram – near the Israeli Supreme Court, the Jewish National Library, the Israel Museum and other government offices.
http://shalomisraeltours.com/jerusal...lding-history/

Jerusalem has been the Capital of Israel since 1949-50.

Quote:
I am reminded many years ago in August of being at a "house warming" in San Antonio and visiting with a couple who had just arrived from Minnesota after the husband, a servicemember, was transferred to a base there, and asking them how they liked it in S.A. (thinking about how hot & humid it might be in comparison to Minnesota at that time of the year). the wife responded she liked it there, ..... but ...

.. there were so many "Mexicans"!

I asked if she had ever heard of the Alamo.
But I do realize in a country (the United States) in which people with dicks want to be chicks and chicks with clits want to be dicks, as well as people who don't believe speed limit and stop signs and guard gates with a "trespassing notices" on them, as well as local politicians who believe they can determine immigration policy while believing they can disregard a constitutionally generated election result for the occupant of the White House ....

that 60-70 years of reality don't mean shit....especially if Trump says it.

The same Congress who voted 2x's (again in 2017) to move the U.S. embassy to the capital of Israel is the same Congress these Yo-Yo's want to remove the LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and disregard the process in the Constitution of the United States for the election of the President.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:44 AM   #50
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Keep your other fantasies to yourself parrot ...

.. and quit looking like a dog.

Keep on yapping creep.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #51
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The same Congress who voted 2x's (again in 2017) to move the U.S. embassy to the capital of Israel is the same Congress these Yo-Yo's want to remove the LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and disregard the process in the Constitution of the United States for the election of the President.
there is another bill to move the embassy in 2017? if so that makes it 3x.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:13 AM   #52
bamscram
Valued Poster

How many other countries have a embassy there?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:14 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Who gives a shit, beside you?

More proof you are nothing but a parrot ... copying others!

I realize you like Muslims more than you do Jews, ....

... but since 1967 you and yours have had a chance to make it better and it's failed. Or were you awake in 1967, or if "awake" able to stand and pee at the same time.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:16 AM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How many other guys here have changed their handles multiple times?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many other guys here have changed their handles multiple times?
Parrots will be parrots.

Original thoughts must give him headaches.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #56
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm sure you didn't "see ANY statement"!

So what? Just so you won't go off on one of your infamous tangents I'll requote what you posted ... as quoted by me ...
Carry on with your fake bullshit.

That's all the attention you get from me! You're not worth more.

For 1,000's of years there as been violence in the Middle East:

Trump knows that. He likes WALLS!
I will most certainly stand by my statement. " Anyone who thinks that Trump's actions will not incite violence has their heads up their asses. " Whether or not anyone has said that Trump's actions will NOT incite violence does not invalidate my statement. Only a lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly would believe otherwise.

Now that you've stated "
That's all the attention you get from me! You're not worth more." I don't expect a response. But you've been known to lie before.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 AM   #57
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well Speedy, what were the valid reasons why Clinton, Bush and Obama kicking the NK nuclear threat down the road? What do “learned” people say about this? Back to Israel. The Israelis have considered Jerusalem their capital for ever. The world knows this. Arabs also live there. They know it. This is a formality. Trump acknowledged what everyone already knows. He did not move the embassy yet. The US built a very large building in Jerusalem a couple years ago. It’s called the consulate. He could have changed the name to US Embassy today. Embassies are usually located in a countries capital. But Trump says it might take a couple years to move the embassy there. Maybe Trump will use this as a bargaining chip during the peace talks when they take place. Who knows. But one things certain, no POTUS has achieved peace in the Middle East. A learned person will tell you doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. Just like North Korea.
We will see what happens. To me, and the majority of the leaders of this world, the downside far outweighs the upside. A bargaining chip? For whom? Which side? He's made the Jews happy and Christians and Muslims unhappy. One statement you made is certainly correct -- no POTUS has achieved peace in the Middle East. There is not simple solution to the problems that exist in Jerusalem, let alone the whole Middle East. I don't think what President Trump did was good for that area. If you disagree with me, I have no problem with that.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
We will see what happens. To me, and the majority of the leaders of this world, the downside far outweighs the upside. A bargaining chip? For whom? Which side? He's made the Jews happy and Christians and Muslims unhappy. One statement you made is certainly correct -- no POTUS has achieved peace in the Middle East. There is not simple solution to the problems that exist in Jerusalem, let alone the whole Middle East. I don't think what President Trump did was good for that area. If you disagree with me, I have no problem with that.
Sometimes you just have to face reality. Israel has recognized Jersulem as their capital. It is their right as a sovereign country. They are a loyal Allie of the US. I applaud Trump for accepting that reality. It’s nice to see that anti Semitic views are alive with the European elites.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the consulate building is new. it was built in 2010. I think it was meant to house embassy personnel when the time came.
That is not a "secure" facility.

See Libya.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:33 AM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is not a "secure" facility.

See Libya.
I’ll bet it’s more secure there and under Trump/Tillerson than Benghazi was under Obama/Clinton.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women