Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2022, 02:41 PM   #1
HortonHeardWhat
Registered Member

Default Is asking a provider to model first still a decent screening tool?

Heard years ago that one way to sort out real working providers from sting cops is to only ask them to model for nudes initially and not ask for anything else sexual. Supposedly a real cop isn't going to risk having her photos released out to the world while "working girls" really won't care.
How much bullshit is this advise?
Thanks,
H
HortonHeardWhat is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:35 PM   #2
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default And fewer and fewer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HortonHeardWhat View Post
Heard years ago that one way to sort out real working providers from sting cops is to only ask them to model for nudes initially and not ask for anything else sexual. Supposedly a real cop isn't going to risk having her photos released out to the world while "working girls" really won't care.
How much bullshit is this advise?
Thanks,
H

...legit providers will "model" for photos. The ones who will don't have much else to lose.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 07:57 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Model in person or online? Definitely agree with you if it's in person.

Anyone can find a few photos or a video to send to you.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:59 AM   #4
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I always bring my camera to a hotel incall and if i'm asked why i'm there I just say i'm picking up a model for a photoshoot. If they ask what her name is I give her handle and say I only know her modelling name. I would say no undercover officer would agree to nude photos just to get a bust.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 06:10 AM   #5
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
I always bring my camera to a hotel incall and if i'm asked why i'm there I just say i'm picking up a model for a photoshoot. If they ask what her name is I give her handle and say I only know her modelling name. I would say no undercover officer would agree to nude photos just to get a bust.
You might want to be careful doing this.. If she a cop she won't get nude but she will most likely lie.

And if the lady is "known" they can still harass you and it becomes your word against theirs.

Now if you DO get a lady cop that DOES let you take photos with a true camera, get some on your phone and LOCK it after you send them to a cloud storage!

Your phone is protected and will need a search warrant, your camera is NOT protected.

Once its in a cloud storage (or even better you sent it to a trusted friend) the odds of any case sticking becomes iffy since you have photos of a NUDE police officer which would show they are willing to break the law
GhostRiderYYZ is online now   Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 12:02 PM   #6
ben dover
Premium Access

Thanks that's good info!
Old 12-25-2022, 01:54 PM   #7
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

The plain old advise, I think is/was
1. Never to talk or show money (or gifts) anytime anywhere if possible before the meeting.
2. When you meet face to face in real life, hug, kiss(LFK) and reach under her bra, to squeeze her boobies...

If its a cop/sting, the kiss and later stuff will not happen, they will "catch you" but they will not have any proof to arrest you, if you can keep your mouth shut and not panic in the following hours.

I think people have written their real world experiences when they were caught in the sting, here in this forum, do read them...

sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 01:58 PM   #8
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
You might want to be careful doing this.. If she a cop she won't get nude but she will most likely lie.

And if the lady is "known" they can still harass you and it becomes your word against theirs.

Now if you DO get a lady cop that DOES let you take photos with a true camera, get some on your phone and LOCK it after you send them to a cloud storage!

Your phone is protected and will need a search warrant, your camera is NOT protected.

Once its in a cloud storage (or even better you sent it to a trusted friend) the odds of any case sticking becomes iffy since you have photos of a NUDE police officer which would show they are willing to break the law
Once data is generated, I personally would not trust any commercially available digital lock or locking mechanism.

yes, if you wrote the locking software code and method, and know your shit you can probably trust it, but there will be some other smart ass who can still break it.
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 08:51 AM   #9
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdude View Post
Once data is generated, I personally would not trust any commercially available digital lock or locking mechanism.

yes, if you wrote the locking software code and method, and know your shit you can probably trust it, but there will be some other smart ass who can still break it.
no digital or mechanical lock is safe but if you emailed/texted it to a trusted friend then they have to go to that friend. And you can do this: Have a back up Gmail account that you email it to but only you know the password to and its not one mapped to your phone or PC. The account has bs ownership info.

Cops see it was sent to "Evidence@Gmail.com" they now have to get a subpoena for Google to access this evidence. And if you want to compound their headaches, instead of you only having access another person does and when you email the photos to that account, you send them a pre-determined text message to tell them to access, download the photos the DELETE the email if not the entire gmail account. Now they have the evidence, the cops have to go through the legal dance for them and digital photos can be hidden on micro SD cards in places cops won't find.

Long story short is that if you plan a bit the cops most likely won't pursue you. Odds are if you ask the lady to take off her clothes for a few nude photos and she refuses, leave immediately.
GhostRiderYYZ is online now   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 12:05 PM   #10
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please do not contact professional providers and ask this. You will more than likely be put on a DNS list. There are ways to screen providers to understand their legitimacy. Remember, nothing is 100% for sure in this arena. All you can do is use tools to research and mitigate risks by being smart. Good luck!❤️
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 03:40 PM   #11
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To the fu**tard that ended up in my DMs and anyone else who thinks this is a good way to screen ladies; let me break it down for ya:
Beautiful cop posts an ad with hot pics. You think with your little head and call. You say, ehhhh I don’t know how to verify which ladies are legit, so I’ll just ask her to nude model. She says great, see ya soon. You walk in and are cuffed. No nude modeling, no explaining yourself, no fuc*ing nothing. You’re going to jail. Yes, your lawyer can plead it down since all you wanted is nude modeling. Great! Your name and mugshot were already in the paper. You already went to jail,If that’s cool with you….

Second scenario: You call a legitimate companion. You ask for nude modeling. She tells you gtfo, because you’re acting stupid and are probably a waste of time.

If you still don’t get it, I don’t know what to tell you. I can’t fix stupid, and I’ve never had any trouble, because I’m not stupid. I probably made grammatical errors in my haste,but gawd you guys are killing me.��♀️��♀️��♀️
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 06:45 PM   #12
ben dover
Premium Access

[QUOTE You say, ehhhh I don’t know how to verify which ladies are legit, so I’ll just ask her to nude model. She says great, see ya soon. You walk in and are cuffed. No nude modeling, no explaining yourself, no fuc*ing nothing. You’re going to jail. Yes, your lawyer can plead it down since all you wanted is nude modeling. Great! Your name and mugshot were already in the paper. [/QUOTE]

Why would a guy get busted? There is no law against taking nude photos of a "Model" I've been doing it for 30 years...
Old 01-07-2023, 11:12 PM   #13
bender1717
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Why would a guy get busted? There is no law against taking nude photos of a "Model" I've been doing it for 30 years...
Because you don't have to be guilty to get arrested. They can charge you with anything and give you a ride downtown, finger print you, and publish your mugshot. Your attorney would eventually get the case dismissed due to lack of evidence, but you have already made the news and paid your attorney thousands of dollars.
bender1717 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:15 PM   #14
Frank.Lucas
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender1717 View Post
Because you don't have to be guilty to get arrested. They can charge you with anything and give you a ride downtown, finger print you, and publish your mugshot. Your attorney would eventually get the case dismissed due to lack of evidence, but you have already made the news and paid your attorney thousands of dollars.
If that happens. For sure the cop city or whomever I have to sue is going to court for wrongful arrest and all the stuff that you mentioned.
Frank.Lucas is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 07:29 PM   #15
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

This thread is more funny than watching former White House AIDS getting perp walked in front of national television!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women