Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Providers with management ups the ante?

It seems that a lot of guys on the site don't particularly care one way or another whether or not girls have pimps. Morality aside, doesn't that increase the stakes from a legal perspective?
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The risk (a better word than "stakes," I think) to whom? The provider, the hobbyist, or both?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Yes, I suppose risk would be more in alignment with what I was thinking. If a hobbyist knowingly sees a provider that has a pimp, are the possible legal ramifications different than if there is some assumed ignorance?
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

In my first-hand experience as a criminal defense attorney, keeping my ears open as I travel through Hobby World and the criminal justice system, and knowledge gleaned from reading published Texas cases, I'd say there's a risk inherent to seeing a pimped girl because she may be underage (that is, 17 years-old or younger). Some pimps actively recruit underage girls. I'm not saying all underage providers have pimps. I'm saying most of the underage providers I know about had pimps.

Plain-vanilla prostitution involving a provider 18 years-old and above is a Class B misdemeanor under Texas law punishable by up to 180 days in county jail and/or a $2,000 fine. Prostitution involving a provider 17 years-old or younger is a second-degree felony punishable by up to two to 20 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

For more on this topic, see:

"Texas Laws Regarding Underage Providers"

btw, while the age of consensual, non-hobby sex in Texas is 17 years-old, it's a felony to have sex with a 17 year-old prostitute. One law has no relation to the other.

Three more observations:

1. In my opinion, many of the ills that befall many providers, such as addiction to illicit substances, money troubles, and HIV are not caused by pimps, although pimps may exploit addictions and economic needs to their advantage.

2. Pimps are MUCH more common than you think, especially if you rightly include scumbag husbands and deadbeat boyfriends. Without fear of informed contradiction, I'll say that if a provider is below the age of 30, the probability is she has a pimp. If a hobbyist is banging young providers, he's banging at least some young providers with pimps, no matter what the girls say. If a hobbyist has a moral problem with pimps, he shouldn't fuck young providers.

3. Generally, I have no problem if a provider has a pimp. I know lots of pimps. Some are well-organized business people and some are the dregs of humanity. Many are female. Pimps, to a degree, keep the wheels of the Hobby World machine greased and moving.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:35 PM   #5
Noid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote, some are are well organized businessmen and some are the dregs of humanity. Unquote pimps and shysters have alot in common.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:39 PM   #6
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Noid, are you that jackass who only posts slams at lawyers? I swear, your ex's lawyer must have ass-raped you in the divorce.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:06 PM   #7
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Hey SJ, maybe he caught his ex-wife in his bed, with his lawyer??
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:32 PM   #8
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Noid comes out of his cage every six months or so, barks at me, then goes back into his cage for another six months.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:36 AM   #9
Noid
Valued Poster

Nah, her legal aid lawyer fucked her in order to "better represent her in the divorce". Her and others I spoke to. The others, he took advantage of. My ex was just a slut. I know exactly 1 lawyer that would represent me when I would get get arrested on the road with a little bit of unmentionable. I would get to the jailhouse, not be booked. And they would have me sign my prearranged bond. 5 times over 15 years. Always charged $150.00.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #10
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Really Noid?? I don't want to come between you and SJ but $150 does not even cover court costs and collecting court costs is NON DISCRETIONARY!!! Also, I know of no provision in the law that allows you to waive magistratiion.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #11
Noid
Valued Poster

Well Doc, the last time was 7 yrs. ago. Court costs 100.00, lawyer 150.00. It is a small town-county in TX. And in this small town, at the time you could waive magistration.
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:06 AM   #12
Noid
Valued Poster

Hey SJ, why do you want emails instead of pm? CAN YOU IDENTIFY PEOPLE BY THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS?
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #13
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To the OP,

I've met both those "organized professionals" and the, for lack of a better word, "other" types of "pimps. For the purpose of this conversation I'll assume you mean those who are "managed" by non agency professionals.

Most providers who are "managed" are not in charge of their own schedules and don't have much say in who they spend time with. They solely rely on that person to vet anyone they see and that person is supposed to keep them safe, they charge a large fee to do so and there are many other aspects that can and do happen when dealing with a "manager/pimp".

I don't know that the legal ramifications are greater using someone who is being "managed" one way or another. I Do think the personal risk can be greater.
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #14
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I know exactly 1 lawyer that would represent me when I would get get arrested on the road with a little bit of unmentionable. I would get to the jailhouse, not be booked. And they would have me sign my prearranged bond. 5 times over 15 years. Always charged $150.00.
Total, unadulterated, steaming horse manure. I bet your nose grew 12 inches while writing this.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:13 PM   #15
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Hey SJ, why do you want emails instead of pm? CAN YOU IDENTIFY PEOPLE BY THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS?
I can identify you by what you write: You're a drooling moron.

I prefer emails over Eccie PMs for two reasons. First, the mods here have access to PMs. I would never suggest that anyone disclose RW info in an Eccie PM. I use Hillary's private server so my emails are secure. Second, I get a LOT of messages from hobbyists and providers, and there is only a limited capacity to store PMs on Eccie.

Playing spy has nothing whatsoever to do with my preference, peawit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women