Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I was NOT advocating banning it from D&T. I just wanna talk more about getting naked with beautiful women. Is that such a bad concept?
I like having sex with beautiful women............I think I'm talked out on the subject.......
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I agree with you Charles. All though I rarely participate in the political threads, I do read them. The threads are great for screening.
Note to self: Don't identify yourself as Marshall when scheduling appointment again with Ansley......check
Old 04-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #18
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I think I'm talked out on the subject.......
Talked out?! I can never talk enough about women. Heck I *think* that's why I'm here.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #19
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Talked out?! I can never talk enough about women. Heck I *think* that's why I'm here.
Great! Tell us something interesting.........
Old 04-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #20
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I vote that we keep those threads in D&T.
FWIW.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think we can still have politics here but a "hardcore" section isn't a bad idea either. It would be a great place to post 6,000 plus word non-orginal content and comment on it.
I think that is a fine idea. I doubt I'll visit, but in the eyes of some that may be a good thing

I've always been an advocate of the school of thought that if you can't in your own words make an argument in a couple of paragraphs I'm not interested. Links are fine, but they should only be to support your POV; not make it.

One member shared with me this morning, "if you aren't interested in the topic, just don't open it...."
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I vote that we keep those threads in D&T.
FWIW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
One member shared with me this morning, "if you aren't interested in the topic, just don't open it...."
I've said this before, but the cursed truth is you cannot gauge a thread by its title in D&T. Even uninteresting topics often meander into something that is interesting . . . or, vice versa, interesting threads become uninteresting - you just never know!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #23
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I vote that we keep those threads in D&T. FWIW.
And you are?

Old 04-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #24
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I have little to no interest in most of the political threads, whether they're in D&T or elsewhere. But I'm not offended/bothered by them occurring in D&T, even though the forum's not explicitly for that.

For a time on ASPD I stayed away from posting in HDH because I thought politics was all the forum talked about and I didn't feel like I "fit in". I worry that other users feel the same, sometimes, but there are obviously plenty of other topics discussed in D&T -- more variety, I think, than HDH had.

So, move 'em somewhere else, keep them allowed in D&T... either is fine by me.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #25
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Yeah Carrie!

Word, Miss H. And so glad to be under you again. Hope you are close to healed, darlin!

guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #26
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Seriously, I am glad to see you regulars appalled at my suggestion. I was NOT advocating banning it from D&T. I just wanna talk more about getting naked with beautiful women. Is that such a bad concept?
No SRO...its not a bad concept. And I think you should start...post in...and repost again...as many of those "getting nekkid" threads as you want. If those threads are not being posted in...perhaps its because they do not have as big of a following as you think they should.

Quote:
I think we can still have politics here but a "hardcore" section isn't a bad idea either. It would be a great place to post 6,000 plus word non-orginal content and comment on it.
It seems there is a perception that thing are different today than they were in "the good old days". Well I've been here...and on the previous board for about 10+ years...and aside from a couple of newbies (I think we know who they are) who just post ad naseum...most stay well within bounds. It kind of seems like we're having a discussion about throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

If I'm wrong...and you're not proposing to discuss tramping down on political discussions in D&T...then I apologize. Cause frankly, I don't care if there are 50 other forums that talk about the most vile political discussions...or discuss them with KumBaYa humming in the background. I plan on staying in D&T...where I've always been.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #27
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
No SRO...its not a bad concept. And I think you should start...post in...and repost again...as many of those "getting nekkid" threads as you want.
As you wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K
or discuss them with KumBaYa humming in the background. I plan on staying in D&T...where I've always been.
I only sing KumBaYa with a good French or Italian wine in hand. I'll second the staying at D&T regardless. It is one of the reasons I signed up to moderate. I *like* it here. Oh that and the pay (quoting Artie Lange: "Zero point zero" out of Animal House) and sitting around eating Bon-Bons all day. Right MA?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As you wish!

I only sing KumBaYa with a good French or Italian wine in hand. I'll second the staying at D&T regardless. It is one of the reasons I signed up to moderate. I *like* it here. Oh that and the pay (quoting Artie Lange: "Zero point zero" out of Animal House) and sitting around eating Bon-Bons all day. Right MA?
Speak for yourself. Bon-bons get stuck in the mask grill and plug the filters.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

So, is that a majority request to withdraw the request for a new political forum? Perhaps we should start a poll!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #30
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Two pieces of copper?

Gosh, I didn't mean to throw a rock at a wasps nest.

I apologize.

Thanks guys for the quick responses and interesting input and for indulging a new guy that may be looking at this thing with some fresh eyes?

It looks like "civility" has been an issue for D&T for quite a long time?

I went back and sampled a quite a few of the pages in the history of D&T and see and pretty much agree with SR and others. I am aware as a Johnny Come Lately that my opinion is probably worth less than two pennies.

Anyway from the moderator perspective, you could go back and look at the forum description SR quoted and see exactly where he is coming from.

Maybe a keywords in that description are elegance and sophistication?
Wetwork Daddy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women