Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #31
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01 View Post
Seems that I'm a bit late as well. Curiosity is killing the HELL out of this cat...
The thread topic was about people not being able to be discreet and discussing one person while BCD with anoth...... err something to that effect, anyone who remembers feel free to add/correct me

The beauty of this thread is there is no clear topic anymore(since the OP removed it) only bit's and pieces so you can navigate it whichever way you want using them.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #32
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
When people are in the next room talking about you it can fuck with your mind......if you let it.

The fact that they were talking about you while you were in the room can make it even worse......if you let it.

If you thinck that leaving the room is going to make it stop......you don't understand human nature.
Quote:
When WTF tells me something......it is not gossip......it is a secret.......when I tell boardman what WTF told me....it is a confidence.......when boardman tells Jad what WTF told me that I told him....it is a rumor......when Jad can't understand what the fuck boardman is talking about, and asks a simple question in a post...........he is a fucking gossip.....ijs.

And THIS is why he's the Fucking Prophet
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:37 AM   #33
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
The thread topic was about people not being able to be discreet and discussing one person while BCD with anoth...... err something to that effect, anyone who remembers feel free to add/correct me

The beauty of this thread is there is no clear topic anymore(since the OP removed it) only bit's and pieces so you can navigate it whichever way you want using them.
The OP is a genius...
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Yes she did delete her post and I bet she was glad that for the past three days the thread had died down.

You are correct, posting gossip in forums makes a much bigger impact than the one on one gossiping. So why start a thread acting shocked when two people talk between themselves?

I'm out of here.
I agree with that point. People will gossip. Nothing that can be done about that.

I am glad you realize that posting one on one gossip is way worse than one on one gossip btw.

If I were to start a thread on it, I would not have been so detailed. I think that was the problem with the orginial post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

It was a good point. The problem was it was to detailed.

The good point was a reminder IMHO that if you are with some chick/client that is spreading other people's shit to you, they will be spreading your shit to other people.

Especially if you hardly know them. I think that was the OP intent.

btw, If you know them well it isn't gossip, it is a strategy session!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #36
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

If only some generous soul would have the exact copy of the OP so we could know what she was bitching about. *sigh* If only
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #37
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
If only some generous soul would have the exact copy of the OP so we could know what she was bitching about. *sigh* If only
The genius of this is the mystery, which will keep this thread going and going. Especially if the OP were to chime back in at some point.

BTW, fellas who will be in Houston in March, London Rayne will be in town. She asked me to let you know (since she doesn't post here any longer).

I am going to post in the Houston Men's Locker soon and watch the fireworks. She started a shit-storm there somehow? They claim she criticized Houston or something. EA has the scoop. Anyway, her sexy asss will be in town. She has tons of fans in Houston, way more than the haters! LOL
Old 02-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I agree with that point. People will gossip. Nothing that can be done about that.

I am glad you realize that posting one on one gossip is way worse than one on one gossip btw.

If I were to start a thread on it, I would not have been so detailed. I think that was the problem with the orginial post.
Haha and the funny thing is it had nothing to do with an
active eccie member unless someone's guilty conscience is fucking with them.
For those that would like the full post, I'm sure one one my female stalkers hast posted it in the spider hole already. Damn....talk about infatuation.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #39
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

FTP FTW!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When WTF tells me something......it is not gossip......it is a secret.......when I tell boardman what WTF told me....it is a confidence.......when boardman tells Jad what WTF told me that I told him....it is a rumor......when Jad can't understand what the fuck boardman is talking about, and asks a simple question in a post...........he is a fucking gossip.....ijs.
Agreed. I pretty much did here what I told everyone else to stop doing. The guy telling me someone said something about me was gossip. True.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #41
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Actually no I'm not. 1.) I was asking the board a question and not discussion anyone negatively. 2.) Am I in a session now? No. Tomorrow? No. So you what session are you talking about?

BTW it's discreet not discrete.
I love this lady...gawd she's gotta be awesome in RL! Zarah, you need to re-post your original post. We need the goods, we are wired that way. Come on, re-share...
Old 02-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
I love this lady...gawd she's gotta be awesome in RL! Zarah, you need to re-post your original post. We need the goods, we are wired that way. Come on, re-share...
+ 1,000,000
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #43
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
The genius of this is the mystery, which will keep this thread going and going. Especially if the OP were to chime back in at some point.

BTW, fellas who will be in Houston in March, London Rayne will be in town. She asked me to let you know (since she doesn't post here any longer).

I am going to post in the Houston Men's Locker soon and watch the fireworks. She started a shit-storm there somehow? They claim she criticized Houston or something. EA has the scoop. Anyway, her sexy asss will be in town. She has tons of fans in Houston, way more than the haters! LOL

Damnit I missed the original post/topic. I have no idea what it was LOL.

London kicks ass!
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #44
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You did the right thing

If I were you, I would just sit back and watch, because im sure the person you are talking about doesn't have a clue, but their mind is ticking and maybe they will rethink how they open their mouth next time.

Amazing how the hobby world can get so small at the most random times..........you just never know sometimes.

Don't sweat the stupid stuff darlin

Hugs
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Deleted. Please close.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #45
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
If I were you, I would just sit back and watch, because im sure the person you are talking about doesn't have a clue, but their mind is ticking and maybe they will rethink how they open their mouth next time.

Amazing how the hobby world can get so small at the most random times..........you just never know sometimes.

Don't sweat the stupid stuff darlin

Hugs
Lisa
Gawd, Zarah, you owe us. Forget your inner cirlce for a bit. Damn, they are kissing your ass. WTF? I want to see this OP. Are you going to present it to us? I was slow on the draw or else, I would've known. Things here may be removed, but never deleted. YOU are NOT the type to delete (before copying). Re-post. What say you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women