Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2019, 03:40 PM   #1
aryanluv806
Aryan-Luv

User ID: 326877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Aryan-Luv , My Name

Hi it's Aryan-Luv Not sure if this is where to post this but wow . Alot of y'all sure are obsessed with my handle. it's not really any of y'all's business but I'm going to go ahead and clarify it so that you can get past this and move on with y'all life, I am not a gang member I'm not associated with any kind of white supremacist and I have a half black baby I don't see hobbiest because one of y'all put my address on there and jeopardized my children and I don't do that to you. y'all are all like oh that's the area and that's her name so she's a bad person LOL look at y'all judging people like y'all are God anyways Aryan is short for Ariannna an luv is just something that I put with it so it is what it is if you can't get over my name leave it be and stay off of my post thank you all have a great day. I mean some of y'all names like a Long John whenever your penis is like 2 in like come on now... LMAO .
aryanluv806 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:25 PM   #2
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Feel better?

This eloquent rant should make things better.

ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #3
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryanluv806 View Post
.... I mean some of y'all names like a Long John whenever your penis is like 2 in like come on now... LMAO .

I'm dying

Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:50 AM   #4
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

If you search for “luv” in the providers search box you will get about 20 results... everyone picked their handle to be catchy or cute or sexy and there is usually a back story to it. Aryan just told us hers...
Long John might work at Long John Silvers and not trying to be misleading about shortcomings...
ElBandido, I know you post a lot but you probably don’t wear a Lone Ranger mask, bandeleros and scream “arriba”” while shooting your pistols in the air...pew.pew.pew....

Once you get started with a handle it is a pain in the ass to change...

What if everyone said... I’m not gonna see you because your handle sounds Redneck or Black or Mexican or fat or stupid....???

I don’t know Aryan-Luv but I sure as hell wouldn’t base not seeing her on her name...
Donndiego is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:31 PM   #5
Getting It In Texas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I totally get it.
Getting It In Texas is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:41 PM   #6
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

@aryanluv806,

What’s your definition of a regular and a hobbyist? I’ve been admiring you for a while. Sooner or later, I’ll be in West Texas due to work.

If you’re still working at that time, I’d love to see you.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:00 PM   #7
ElBandido
Valued Poster

If your handle includes the term "Aryan", it's inevitable that folks are going to wonder. It has a very narrow use, and some heavy, heavy baggage that accompanies it.

Let's not fool ourselves, and compare it to any of the silly or random usernames here. When you use a word that really only has one context, and it's terrible, don't fault folks for wondering why in the world you use choose to use it in your handle.

And using small dick jokes to deflect is amateur hour.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:47 AM   #8
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandido View Post
If your handle includes the term "Aryan", it's inevitable that folks are going to wonder. It has a very narrow use, and some heavy, heavy baggage that accompanies it.

Let's not fool ourselves, and compare it to any of the silly or random usernames here. When you use a word that really only has one context, and it's terrible, don't fault folks for wondering why in the world you use choose to use it in your handle.

Agree 100%!!! That was exactly what popped in my head when I saw her handle "Aryan"? Also her excessive use of "ya'll" doesn't do her any favors.
Based on looks, I'd definitely like to get some of that Aryan luv. 👍
Guest011323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #9
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I have a question??
Since y'all are judging folks based on their handles, altho she CLEARLY wrote that's not what it meant, what about the ppl that put on their page "NO AA or NO MIDDLE EASTERN"????

Nobody talks about them? And they are CLEARLY discriminating against a whole race of people. I also feel it's their prerogative who they choose to sleep with or not sleep with.

But if Arayn~Luv is offensive to you, how is it not offensive when some write what I stated above??

And look at the way most the dudes on this site talk about women. Since we are being so sensitive about a handle??!

and small dick jokes are always hilarious...
It's called a joke ...
Old 06-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #10
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Oh snap.... I have an idea for ya’ll..... if you don’t like somebodies handle then don’t see them... I bet there hasn’t been one time when a provider called you up out of the blue and forced you to see them.....

If I don’t want to see a provider because of the color of their hair or the color of their skin then I don’t have to see them..... if a provider does not want to see me because of the color of my skin or because I am so damn handsome and well hung then that is her decision also....

I guarantee you that if Aryan had reviews like Z, Jules or Lacey, nobody on here would give a shit if her fucking handle was “puppykiller”.... you would be lining up to see her....

It is really that simple....

And Rocknjay if the excessive use of Ya’ll is somehow “triggering” you then you might call your folks back in cali to see if you can move back into the basement....
Donndiego is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #11
ElBandido
Valued Poster

I never stated that I was offended by anyone's handle, nor do I care about anyone's handle.

I do question the argument made in this post, though. To use the term "Aryan" in your handle and then question why people make assumptions or wonder why you would do so is foolish and/or ignorant.

The word has one commonly-used context, and it's not a positive one. Apply some common sense, and think about why folks would interpret (or at least question) your using that term in your handle.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:28 PM   #12
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Also, thank you for not disappointing, ZGirl. You swooped in, overreacted and misinterpreted other users' comments, just as I had expected.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:13 PM   #13
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Also, thank you for not disappointing, ZGirl. You swooped in, overreacted and misinterpreted other users' comments, just as I had expected.

Thanks hun! 😘 I do what I can.

You're the one who commented a book of a response, sure don't sound like u don't care.

Now I think there are dicks to be sucked so I gotta go! Have a good week!
Old 06-10-2019, 07:50 PM   #14
raild@1964
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Now I think there are dicks to be sucked so I gotta go! Have a good week!
y'all got a love her wit
raild@1964 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:03 PM   #15
ElChupaNibre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

How sad would that be to have a 2in dick AND have to work at long John silvers? Maybe give that guy a pity freebie
ElChupaNibre is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women