Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > The Sandbox - Denver
The Sandbox - Denver The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2016, 11:23 PM   #1
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews
Default mechanic in denver?

howdy! driving back east and my car started making some horrible noises going up one of your lovely mountains! im hoping it was just the combination of heat and 10k feet above water... maybe in the morning she will be back to her glory, but if not.. im going to go to denver (im 45 miles west) and find a mechanic.

does anyone have any suggestions?

i always find mechanics the hardest to find .. i dont want to get ripped off.. upcharged.... you know, kinda like what some of the men here have to deal with! lol lol

thanks!!
xoxoxo
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:14 AM   #2
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks to the gent who pmed me and directed me to what seems to be the best mechanic in denver!

no thanks to the others of you who read this (which is clearly obviously what i am in need of) just out of boredom and no help.. or even if you dont know anyone a, "good luck."

have a great day!
xoxo
Old 06-22-2016, 10:01 AM   #3
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ECCIE doesn't get used much in Colorado. The main board is theotherboard.com

Glad you found someone to help! If that doesn't work pm me and I will refer a few mechanically inclined men.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe a little less attitude on your part and more research for the local boards would have been beneficial.

You're welcome and hope you enjoy your stay in Denver.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:57 AM   #5
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
thanks to the gent who pmed me and directed me to what seems to be the best mechanic in denver!

no thanks to the others of you who read this (which is clearly obviously what i am in need of) just out of boredom and no help.. or even if you dont know anyone a, "good luck."

have a great day!
xoxo
Feeling a little bitchy? It sounds that way. This board is rarely used here in Denver. And an attitude that you displayed above will not get you any love or help.

BTW...Good Luck!
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 07:13 AM   #6
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

feeling beyond stressed that I was 24 hours from home with my two dogs and a car that didn't enjoy the altitude? Absolutely.
Nothing was meant to anyone who didn't read it and I understand this board isn't as popular, but..... There is a count on how many read it.

Why read a post and just ignore is when someone is asking for help for a referral. It's not like I asked someone to pay for it.

Call me bitchy, that's fine. If either of you were in Maryland and needed help I would have happily helped. I got all the help that I needed. And now in three weeks I will actually be able to enjoy some scenic Denver when I return this rental car after my car is fixed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women