Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #31
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

This one, DON'T do this.....
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #32
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

∆∆∆∆ what kind of ho is them, wow! Course she won't run with your money, no, never.

How do those girls stay in business, just baffles me...
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:12 PM   #33
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
∆∆∆∆ what kind of ho is them, wow! Course she won't run with your money, no, never.

How do those girls stay in business, just baffles me...
You and me both... come on, a hoodie, looking all scraggly, AND flipping me off with dollar signs in the meme... Yes. I know.. we can all see it... but I have to agree, this is just baffling.

She's not even attractive... and the picture makes her less so... LAUGHABLE.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #34
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

I am annoyed that of the first 30 ads listed on BP at any given time, I know that 15 of them are fake. By fake I mean the girl that would open the door is nothing like the girl in the pic or they are scams, fakes etc..
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:45 AM   #35
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeMonger View Post
This one, DON'T do this.....
NO, just Noo!

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:52 PM   #36
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Good thread! I was just thinking of this same thing the other day. Everything you've mentioned is annoying to me! I wonder how some girls even get calls lol

Annoying shit in ads:
- a photo of her hip or her side
- reading the same exact ad I placed 3 months ago
- girls using the same descriptive words over and over again
- over photoshopped pics...covering up blemishes is one thing but deleting a stomach and building an ass is doing too damn much
- dirty greasy hair pics
- girls who say they are ranked number 1 in the area... I wanna know who the hell ranked them??
- seeing the same ads every other day.
- and as you said, the pointless disclaimers. That is extremely laughable!

You make some excellent points babe. I am still learning and there is nothing wrong with doing some extra work to be the reputable product that will continue to sell. I wish more girls realized this.

Always love your insightful posts Jack!
Gemma I agree 100%

I wondered myself about the whole #1 rated or The Best .
Reading the same exact ad / title you have posted or are currently posting on the same site or another site is good times.

I would like to add pictures I've had them take pictures in the same pose as mine I mean right down to the angle same leg lifted even background imitation. It's good times when this is brought to my attention by other providers and clients.

So much for originality.

Oh and that "bug eye" or "fish face" is a FAIL IMO
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:39 AM   #37
Variousberries
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Another fun one is claiming they are visiting the area but have a local phone number.
Variousberries is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #38
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

I am OCD with my Ads. I like to make sure words are correctly spelled, punctuation, etc. I like to not look like the "typical" come fuck me, rent is due Ad. Thats only if I am just killing time and actually looking at them.

I love the ones that mimic mine tho... but you know what they say "imitation and flattery blah blah".

What would annoy me, as a shopper, are the ones that have one huge run on sentence that takes up the whole page. I read it and I am literally out of breath after reading it. Or the ones you can tell they had 6 too many redbulls before typing it. LOL

Again, I am just OCD with mine. I think a true Ad should be an investment.. of my own time.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:37 PM   #39
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
I am annoyed that of the first 30 ads listed on BP at any given time, I know that 15 of them are fake. By fake I mean the girl that would open the door is nothing like the girl in the pic or they are scams, fakes etc..

Its even worse when their fake pics obviously don't match! lol
Old 01-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #40
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
I am OCD with my Ads. I like to make sure words are correctly spelled, punctuation, etc. I like to not look like the "typical" come fuck me, rent is due Ad. Thats only if I am just killing time and actually looking at them.

I love the ones that mimic mine tho... but you know what they say "imitation and flattery blah blah".

What would annoy me, as a shopper, are the ones that have one huge run on sentence that takes up the whole page. I read it and I am literally out of breath after reading it. Or the ones you can tell they had 6 too many redbulls before typing it. LOL

Again, I am just OCD with mine. I think a true Ad should be an investment.. of my own time.
I don't think good communication and punctuation make one OCD. I think it makes learned. I mean, the words you use when you communicate can really make the difference on how you market yourself. I know a provider without a high school diploma, but you'd never know it from her ads, and she fools many a client into believing her educational background that she markets herself with. It's all about the illusion anyway.

I agree, invest your time (it's what they are paying for anyway) into making sure the illusion and fantasy you are creating is the image you want to market, and the clientele you want to see. The women with the crap ads that demand top dollar, you really have to wonder...

At one point I thought about a market writing consultation service for providers, just to spell check ads.

But I thought it would probably be more frustrating than I could charge! Besides some of you girls should be consultants. Hmmm, maybe we just need a consulting firm!

Good thread. Marketing is still important, even if the product sells itself. Competition gets that way. This site is the market in action!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women