Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2015, 10:33 PM   #181
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIDiot, are you admitting that you're stalking Old-T because it's only "one night?"

That's like robbing only "one bank!"

You're still a fucking thief!
Old 02-06-2015, 06:21 AM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB, you want to know how many times something happened? Try counting. If you remember how.

Want to compare post counts? Go right ahead. No one is stopping you.

Want to melt down in public? Have at it. (Oops! Too late, you already did in your last post, didn't you.)

Hey, look on the bright side: when you reply to this one you will have 20 or less to go!

Go, IB, go! The night is young!!!!
You're too fucking afraid to do it, Old-THUMPER, because you already know the results would overwhelmingly indict you for being the pathetic, trollish stalker you are, Old-THUMPER. Only a pathetic, little, trolling jackass like you, Old-THUMPER, could possibly imagine that being a stalker on a SHMB is in any manner enthralling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBIDiot, are you admitting that you're stalking Old-T because it's only "one night?"

That's like robbing only "one bank!"

You're still a fucking thief!
BTW, Old-THUMPER, have you ever noticed that in three years you have never made a solitary post about the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post count? Your selectivity, your complete failure to make your criticism more universal, proves you are a fucking, trollish stalker, Old-THUMPER. The nature of your very special relationship with the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM proves you are a hypocrite as well as being a pathetically trollish, little stalker, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #183
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Whassamatter, CORPY? Are you weary fighting the dull fight?

Deflecting a post-count attack?

I know, it was only one post...

Old 02-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #184
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're too fucking afraid to do it,
Nope! You just ain't worth the effort.

Old-THUMPER, because you already know the results would overwhelmingly indict you for being the pathetic, trollish stalker you are, Old-THUMPER. Only a pathetic, little, trolling jackass like you, Old-THUMPER, could possibly imagine that being a stalker on a SHMB is in any manner enthralling.

Nope! Wrong again. Not enthralling, reading your posts is much closer to watching a cross of Three Stooges and South Park. Or a bad rip-off of them.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, have you ever noticed that in three years you have never made a solitary post about the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post count? Your selectivity, your complete failure to make your criticism more universal, proves you are a fucking, trollish stalker, Old-THUMPER. The nature of your very special relationship with the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM proves you are a hypocrite as well as being a pathetically trollish, little stalker, Old-THUMPER.
Nope! Strike three, yer outa here! I just don't find Y's posts anywhere near as offensive. You don't get it--it isn't your insults I care about, it is your hate-spewing.

But just to keep you happy (I really am a kind considerate person when I don't have to read your filth), here goes:

Yssup has 23,054 posts. He is far more efficient than IB. But on a word count basis, I suspect IB leaves him in the dust.

There. Happy now?

Old 02-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Whassamatter, CORPY? Are you weary fighting the dull fight?

Deflecting a post-count attack?

I know, it was only one post...

If "post count" and criticizing BS were your true intent, Old-THUMPER, you'd be circling the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's posts like a fly on dung. Since you don't, it proves you are a lying hypocrite and a stalker, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Nope! Strike three, yer outa here! I just don't find Y's posts anywhere near as offensive. You don't get it--it isn't your insults I care about, it is your hate-spewing.

But just to keep you happy (I really am a kind considerate person when I don't have to read your filth), here goes:

Yssup has 23,054 posts. He is far more efficient than IB. But on a word count basis, I suspect IB leaves him in the dust.

There. Happy now?

Have you ever noticed that yours is, and has been, a minority opinion for three years running, Old-THUMPER, and how it underscores the fact that your "opinion" is a product of your pathetic, trollish stalking mind, Old-THUMPER? BTW, your disclaimers in no manner change the facts, Old-THUMPER. You do stalk my posts, Old-THUMPER. It is obviously clear that you have made it your pathetic personal mission to enumerate their number, Old-THUMPER. BTW, over the course of the last month -- with weeks in between -- you have bumped this thread twice (145 & 161) with unwarranted insults; thus, initiating exchanges such as this one and establishing that you are a fucking, pathetic troll, Old-THUMPER. Your deviant fixation on me is quite troubling, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:35 AM   #186
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor IB.

You are over sensitized to anyone who even mentions you. Read the ground rules for this forum. You are the kind of person who in the wild west would start crying because some stranger looked at him wrong. What you deem gratuitous insults are typically little more than a pin prick and you respond with fully automatic fire into whatever crowd is in the way. Proportionality my good fool. Proportionality.

Anyway, I have fully admitted that I toss spitballs at you, and I have admitted it is in part because it is fun to watch you melt down and soil yourself in public. Anything I can do to make you look like the buffoon you are, and thus discredit your hate posts in general I consider a good thing.

But that is quite different from trolling you. I don't go looking for your posts, and by shear number of posts on this forum I have replied at most to a very small fraction of yours. You on the other hand reply to almost all of mine--and THAT is much more troll like.

Finally, of course I know I am a minority opinion on here. The bulk of the posters here are quite far RW, a few reaching across the line to full fledged RWW status. Most the rest who are not far RW are far LW--again with some in the LWW category. There are not a lot of centrists, libertarians, or other groups that don't align with either of the two biggest groups--so yes, I knew I was a minority from the day I came in here. Which has absolutely nothing to do with being right or wrong. I have been an oddity in almost everything. I have made a good living over the decades because the right and the left both value my opinions on many things and are willing to pay me precisely because I DON'T think as they do. It has allowed me to make a living in Dem and Rep administrations alike. It has allowed me to observe both sides and realize there are good and bad people in both camps, smart and stupid people in both. And to learn enough to realize the majority of folks on here know not of what they speak in many cases.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:41 AM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor IB.

You are over sensitized to anyone who even mentions you. Read the ground rules for this forum. You are the kind of person who in the wild west would start crying because some stranger looked at him wrong. What you deem gratuitous insults are typically little more than a pin prick and you respond with fully automatic fire into whatever crowd is in the way. Proportionality my good fool. Proportionality.

Anyway, I have fully admitted that I toss spitballs at you, and I have admitted it is in part because it is fun to watch you melt down and soil yourself in public. Anything I can do to make you look like the buffoon you are, and thus discredit your hate posts in general I consider a good thing.

But that is quite different from trolling you. I don't go looking for your posts, and by shear number of posts on this forum I have replied at most to a very small fraction of yours. You on the other hand reply to almost all of mine--and THAT is much more troll like.

Finally, of course I know I am a minority opinion on here. The bulk of the posters here are quite far RW, a few reaching across the line to full fledged RWW status. Most the rest who are not far RW are far LW--again with some in the LWW category. There are not a lot of centrists, libertarians, or other groups that don't align with either of the two biggest groups--so yes, I knew I was a minority from the day I came in here. Which has absolutely nothing to do with being right or wrong. I have been an oddity in almost everything. I have made a good living over the decades because the right and the left both value my opinions on many things and are willing to pay me precisely because I DON'T think as they do. It has allowed me to make a living in Dem and Rep administrations alike. It has allowed me to observe both sides and realize there are good and bad people in both camps, smart and stupid people in both. And to learn enough to realize the majority of folks on here know not of what they speak in many cases.
The quality of your "learning" that you so esteem, Old-THUMPER, is apparent in your pretentious and stupid claim that DOD never uses a capital "O" ... as it very evidently does on its website.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:49 AM   #188
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
The quality of your "learning" that you so esteem, Old-THUMPER, is apparent in your pretentious and stupid claim that DOD never uses a capital "O" ... as it very evidently does on its website.
More lies by IB. As expected.

I never said DoD never makes errors and uses a capital "O". But the DoD style guide says otherwise.

What amazes me (no, it doesn't really) is that when you are cornered and called to task on your support of slavery, your "rebuttal" is to argue over the correctness of DoD vice DOD.

It is so good to see that your priorities are in the right place.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:54 AM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I never said DoD never makes errors and uses a capital "O". But the DoD style guide says otherwise.

What amazes me (no, it doesn't really) is that when you are cornered and called to task on your support of slavery, your "rebuttal" is to argue over the correctness of DoD vice DOD.

Just pointing out your pretentious stupidity, Old-THUMPER, and your last stupid post made no reference to the subject of "slavery" ... your "learning" was the subject of that post, Old-THUMPER; hence, Old-THUMPER, you've just underscored your own stupidity.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:12 AM   #190
Old-T
Valued Poster

REPLY TO THIS ONE AND YOU'LL HIT 5,000!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2015, 10:24 AM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

REPLY TO THIS ONE AND YOU'LL HIT 5,000!!!!!!!!
Stupidly wrong again on every count, you trollish, stalking jackass!!!!! As you once again demonstrate that you are a trollish, stalking jackass, Old-THUMPER!!! BTW, Old-THUMPER, the DOD website shows that you are the fucking sanctimonious liar:
Old 02-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #192
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Just out of curiosity, what the fuck does Old-THUMPER mean? Is this a childhood memory that still brings a tear to those deeply recessed eyes of yours, IBIdiot?

Like a donut (an ass donut) there is no beginning or no end to your nonsense, IBIdiot!

Likewise, there is no beginning or end to your circular bullshit!

LMAO!
Old 02-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #193
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default "Old-THUMPER" proselytizer like Billy Sunday:

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: "Hasa Daga!"
Old 02-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #194
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: "Hasa Daga!"
You dare criticize others for proselytizing?

Your sermon never changes, IBBible! No wonder your congregation is dwindling!

BTW -- what the fuck does "Hasa Daga" mean?

Old 02-06-2015, 02:01 PM   #195
CauseEffect
BANNED

saw this today at the University of Houston

DSC_0002_Fotor.jpg

memory - justin briber "beauty and the beat"

wire the brain SIM/ZOMBIE - macklemore " same love " movie "divergent"

now what do you think

some group is going for world conquest turning most of us into sim and a few of them rule?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women