Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII

OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII

October 13, 2012

i

President Obama and his wife just closed on a mansion in Hawaii and plan to move – in January 2013!
Barack and Michelle Obama will be moving to Hawaii in January of 2013. They have just purchase an estate in close proximity to land owned by the University of Hawaii, where the Obama presidential library and “political center” will be located. The estate is valued at $40 million.
This story was broken by Hillbuzz.org .
Reports out of Washington are that Barack and Michelle are counting on a loss in November and are anxious to return to Hawaii to start their new life. “They want the kids to attend high school in Hawaii, and they want to be as far away from Washington as possible,” said a source in the White House.
Michelle does not want to move back to Chicago and its winters and Michelle’s mother, who’s been living in the White House with her daughter and her family, is “absolutely thrilled” to be relocating to Hawaii.
In fact, Michelle Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, has been bragging about getting to live in Hawaii next, in a $40 million beachfront mansion after leaving the White House. ”It was fun while it lasted”, Miss Marion is quoted by Chicagoans as saying, “but wait until you see the place they’re buying for Michelle and Barack!”
Here she is with a picture of their mansion in Hawaii:
For the past year, Democrats have been working on locating acceptable property in Hawaii for the Obamas to live. The land and its complex of buildings will be ready to move-into in January and has met all the requirements the Secret Service demands since the Obamas will be granted continued protection, by law, for nine years after Barack leaves office.
The Reagans, Clintons, and second Bush family all had their post-presidential homes purchased quietly on the side by friends when their times in office were coming to an end. The Obamas are doing the same thing now.
The woman who is organizing the funding of the Obama’s post-presidential estate is Penny Pritzker (pictured above with the Obamas). She is also in charge of raising the donations for Obama’s presidential library and museum. Pritzker is a billionaire who in recent years resolved a long-standing family feud over her late father’s vast business empire that includes the Hyatt Hotel chain as well as assorted manufacturing operations.
The wealthiest families in Chicago are being leaned on heavily to contribute with Penny aggressively guilting them with “appeals of you don’t want the President to be homeless in January, do you?”
There’s a movie theater in the mansion and it already is set up to play ALL of Obamas speeches over the last 20 years – in a continuous loop.
Joe Biden was also interested in buying a house in Hawaii, but the Obamas are encouraging him to find a place in Florida. “Joe will be much happier there and the Obamas… well, they’ve seen enough of Joe,” said a source in the White House.
Even though the polls in the Presidential election are close, President Obama is already making his plans for January.
SO, the Obamas will be leaving the White House soon… Hawaii, here they come!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
There is precedence for Obama having a Western White House for the next 4 years. Reagan had one in San Clemente, Ca. and of course GW had his luxurious estate in Crawford. Tx.

And who will ever forget that GW's Poppy had an Eastern White House in Kenebunkport?

More power to the Obama's for purchasing a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the White House over the course of the next four years.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Where did he get 40 Million?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I'm not sure I believe this story. My guess is Obama will probably move to Tehran or Mecca.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Where did he get 40 Million?

A previous article I posted some weeks ago indicated supporters were giving the money to Odumbo......I'm not saying quid pro quo of some sort, but I'm thinking it.....
Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
A previous article I posted some weeks ago indicated supporters were giving the money to Odumbo......I'm not saying quid pro quo of some sort, but I'm thinking it.....
Marshy, was that article also authored by Keith Koffler?

Marshy, is Keith Koffler your pen name?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #7
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Weekly World News is your source?

What's more troubling is that there are idiots out there that believe these stories are true.

I'm more worried about the Alien Spaceships that are set to attack earth November 2012 as reported in the same page.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well I hate to sound like some political correct Buzz Kill, but if he acquired 40 Mill. from any source it was done illegally. Public Officials aren't suppose to accept gratuities. It goes along the same line, College Alumni aren't suppose to give promising athletes Cars or paid apartments off campus, ect.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well I hate to sound like some political correct Buzz Kill, but if he acquired 40 Mill. from any source it was done illegally. Public Officials aren't suppose to accept gratuities. It goes along the same line, College Alumni aren't suppose to give promising athletes Cars or paid apartments off campus, ect.

sort of depends on WHEN they give it to Odumbo, doesn't it.......
Old 10-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't think this story is true (fingers crossed that it is) but Barack needs to get away? From what? The golf, the parties with JZ and Beyonce, the fans (I mean voters) fawning over every of his words? Did I mention the free travel and people to babysit his daughters. Michelle will miss the 24/7 luggage handlers and someone to carry her purchases at the best places.

It could be just like Hillary's book advance. They gave it to her just a few hours before it became illegal as it did for Newt Gringrich.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I doubt it is true but I hope that he does build his library in Hawaii. I am sure they could use it and the state would benefit.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

About as far away from the continental US would be a good thing.......
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The Dog replaced Don Ho..

Now BO will replace The Dog as Hawaii's spokesman.

Hawaii..B "O"...
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm not sure I believe this story. My guess is Obama will probably move to Tehran or Mecca.
So you're as smart as chumchugger.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Chumchugger??? Is that from T.S. Elliot?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women