Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Website News and Announcements
Website News and Announcements This forum will contain any news, announcements, and updates regarding the site. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 499
MoneyManMatt 471
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 346
Harley Diablo 324
samcruz 293
txboi817 288
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 272
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221
Top Posters
DallasRain61081
pyramider45581
Yssup Rider44899
LexusLover43533
gman4443488
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35289
offshoredrilling34819
biomed133385
Mojojo32833
Chica Chaser31130
I B Hankering29156
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2018, 07:49 AM   #31
tia travels
The PURRFECT Choice
 
tia travels's Avatar
 
User ID: 1650
Join Date: Jul 28, 2009
Location: Indianapolis & Touring
My Bio Page
Posts: 9,699
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature_Classy View Post
What site is this thread referring to please?
It's in the subject line: ADULT SEARCH
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #32
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification
 
Solitaire's Avatar
 
User ID: 235014
Join Date: Mar 11, 2014
Location: Knoxville TN, Lafayette LA
Posts: 524
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
If you think about it, what about search engines like Google or Bing they sent out robots that scan every single website and they display the info they gather from say your escort site, or any escort site, info on their site that links back to you. so depended on what you have written on your site people can search and find you. basically free advertising for you.
Not exactly. When a website is created there is a single section that provides Search Engines with basic information. The site owner determines what this information is, how it is presented, or if that section will even exist. That is the only information that is available to the search engine and that is all that displays in a web search. If I decide to leave that section of code out of the page, the search engines will never even see that my site exists.

But scraper sites are different. They actually hack into another website's database and steals information to feed into it's own site to appear legitimate when they are not. Then they use this info to piggyback off of the other site's Search Engine Optimization instead of creating their own. This is one form of theft of another's advertising.

With the reputation I have worked hard to build, they are certainly stealing free advertising from me that I have not authorized, riding the coattail of my hard work. Then it looks as though I condone or approve of these low-rate sites, when I absolutely do not. This is a second form of theft.

I am certainly not receiving anything from these sites that I have not already achieved on my own, before they ever existed. I flourished just fine without them, but they could not exist without resorting to theft.

Hopefully I have broken this down enough for you to understand.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #33
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster
 
dreamvacationdates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 18, 2012
Location: melancholia
Posts: 461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Not exactly. When a website is created there is a single section that provides Search Engines with basic information. The site owner determines what this information is, how it is presented, or if that section will even exist. That is the only information that is available to the search engine and that is all that displays in a web search. If I decide to leave that section of code out of the page, the search engines will never even see that my site exists.

But scraper sites are different. They actually hack into another website's database and steals information to feed into it's own site to appear legitimate when they are not. Then they use this info to piggyback off of the other site's Search Engine Optimization instead of creating their own. This is one form of theft of another's advertising.

With the reputation I have worked hard to build, they are certainly stealing free advertising from me that I have not authorized, riding the coattail of my hard work. Then it looks as though I condone or approve of these low-rate sites, when I absolutely do not. This is a second form of theft.

I am certainly not receiving anything from these sites that I have not already achieved on my own, before they ever existed. I flourished just fine without them, but they could not exist without resorting to theft.

Hopefully I have broken this down enough for you to understand.
Are people paying to use these sites, most likely not, a lot make their money sending people to cam sites, dating or video sites, or get people to buy banner space.....can you profit off of what traffic they send you...absolutely, of course you can set it that the search robots won't see your site, (by the way you have to add code to keep the robots away in with a robot.txt file to keep them from indexing your site) but you mostly likely won't, they will display on the search results usually what you have written on your site using whatever you have as metadata or just take what it see on your home page and use it as the search description. and they will hit every page of your site, so it seems you missed my point.

You can somewhat control what's display if say using something like Google adwords and setting your ads and extensions and landing page. but it will still show whatever the robots pick up, if someone search not using the keywords you provided, and get this if someone want to use your site name as a key word and wanted to pay to have it display at the top of a search using your site name, their ad will show up before yours in the search using you site name or just your name in general.

Scrapper site really don't need to hack into another site database, most info you can get by doing a simple inspect of the page and you can get most everything, pictures, etc. I suspect most of the time they just look at the ads and copy the info without doing anything more then reading the ad. they do just like search robots, just with a lot more detail taken.

Also most guys really don't give a shit where you post, a lot of the ladies here have already mention that they have gotten good and bad from both high and low brow sites, and most old timers know that rates are usually different depended on which site you post on and location you are visiting at the time. a lot of ladies post on Facebook and twitter, that doesn't make them less than someone that post on say Eros, it's not to the vast majority of guys in the least, I mean ECCIE is not considered high end, nothing wrong with ECCIE, but it's not high end, and in many areas is not even relevant at all it's all a matter of perception.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:56 AM   #34
jeannettajoy
Upgraded Female Account
 
User ID: 222194
Join Date: Dec 21, 2013
Location: Dallas Texas DFW
My Bio Page
Posts: 15
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Where are the best places to post? I am having a slow couple of months and I may not be posting enough or in the right places.
jeannettajoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #35
GingerKatt
ORIGINAL SIN..Sensational
 
GingerKatt's Avatar
 
User ID: 100363
Join Date: Sep 14, 2011
Location: In ONE lucky man's bed-in DFW & Worldwide
My Bio Page
Posts: 1,484
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettajoy View Post
Where are the best places to post? I am having a slow couple of months and I may not be posting enough or in the right places.
You have lovely breasts Jeannetta

Best places to post ad are in the Dallas Weekly Update Forum, (once a week), Weekend Update Forum, and make sure your bio page is up to date and informative..
And keep your pics current if they’re not already.
Also, Eros can be effective. And P411. You can post in the Available Now thread every hour there.
And post comments in all the Forums on Eccie, if you have something to add. Especially in CoEd.
And ask some of your recent clients to post reviews, it helps.

Good Luck Beautiful!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:44 AM   #36
GingerKatt
ORIGINAL SIN..Sensational
 
GingerKatt's Avatar
 
User ID: 100363
Join Date: Sep 14, 2011
Location: In ONE lucky man's bed-in DFW & Worldwide
My Bio Page
Posts: 1,484
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow 👿

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemonique View Post
They refuse to take down my profile and ignore my request. How dare they get free advertising.
Their site is bullshit
There’s a lot of them. I only have profiles on Eccie and P411, they’re obviously legit.
But Erotic Monkey stole a pic from my Eccie profile 4 yrs ago, and posted on it in BIG LETTERS; Erotic Monkey. I didn’t do it; I don’t know how to post letters on my pics and I don’t know who or what is LSK at the bottom! And they stole some of my stats from my bio page, and actually made some stats up! My weight has changed! And it’s still posted, even though the pic is not current and there’s a review of me from some guy I never saw. My personal info obviously swiped from Eccie. Not Eccie’s fault of course. All Erotic Monkey. Backpage used to do it too.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #37
Lilneo
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Dec 21, 2017
Location: LA
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettajoy View Post
Where are the best places to post? I am having a slow couple of months and I may not be posting enough or in the right places.
Try getting a Switter.at profile and privatedelights.ch along with eccie.
Lilneo is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:55 PM   #38
yourdesire
Ks & OP flexible meet spo
 
yourdesire's Avatar
 
User ID: 393863
Join Date: Mar 26, 2017
Location: Mo & Ks
My Bio Page
Posts: 861
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

For a browser that helps stop the creeps duckduckgo that's what I'm using now for privacy
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:32 PM   #39
Killeeninformer2
Premium Access
 
Join Date: May 9, 2012
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,449
Encounters: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
For a browser that helps stop the creeps duckduckgo that's what I'm using now for privacy

I mean if you really, really want privacy I recommend Firefox with the add ons of ad block plus, ghostery, and noscript. It'll look a little fucked up on some sites (news sites will take up a tiny, tiny amount of space with all the shit taken out) but if you keep your hobby stuff to firefox and then have a different browser for other things you'll be golden.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #40
Sugar~N~Spice
•Seductress•
 
Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
 
User ID: 171884
Join Date: Jan 20, 2013
Location: Wherever you want me
My Bio Page
Posts: 990
My ECCIE Reviews
Default bad or good flow!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
There’s a lot of them. I only have profiles on Eccie and P411, they’re obviously legit.
But Erotic Monkey stole a pic from my Eccie profile 4 yrs ago, and posted on it in BIG LETTERS; Erotic Monkey. I didn’t do it; I don’t know how to post letters on my pics and I don’t know who or what is LSK at the bottom! And they stole some of my stats from my bio page, and actually made some stats up! My weight has changed! And it’s still posted, even though the pic is not current and there’s a review of me from some guy I never saw. My personal info obviously swiped from Eccie. Not Eccie’s fault of course. All Erotic Monkey. Backpage used to do it too.





is erotic monkey safe to be getting dates from within? i’ve been hearing it’s not any safer than BP was.
i have only been advertising on P4, Eccie, TER, and OH2! but i thought about EROS..........
Sugar~N~Spice is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #41
GingerKatt
ORIGINAL SIN..Sensational
 
GingerKatt's Avatar
 
User ID: 100363
Join Date: Sep 14, 2011
Location: In ONE lucky man's bed-in DFW & Worldwide
My Bio Page
Posts: 1,484
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
is erotic monkey safe to be getting dates from within? i’ve been hearing it’s not any safer than BP was.
i have only been advertising on P4, Eccie, TER, and OH2! but i thought about EROS..........

I don’t really have any first hand knowledge of Erotic Monkey or who operates it. I do know that I have never been a member or set up a profile or pics. The pics they have of me seem to be 2014 when I was only on Eccie and P411.

But I have heard they are similar to BP, and the fact they would a pic AND put their own name on it is suspect. However I had a couple of decent dates who found me there and I was able to screen them other ways.

But no, it’s not really where I wanted to be listed. Eros seems to work for many ladies but I’ve never tried it.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:55 PM   #42
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account
 
January Maye's Avatar
 
User ID: 396585
Join Date: Apr 12, 2017
Location: West Texas - El Paso
My Bio Page
Posts: 94
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Had several callers about a year ago who helped hone my screening. They were finding posts on a platform I had never used or heard of. Looked up the site and sure as day....... What stood out immediately was complete lack of ads or sponsorship of any kind. Super uncluttered site with purely pics, phone numbers......and a courtesy RESUME?
Someone donated their time to do that for little me? Perhaps I was overthinking, but only ONE possible site “owner” would have enough capital to generously post on our behalf, be sponsorless, and want nothing in return......like say membership dues.

No contact info either. Just attached form to email them should anyone request their likeness be removed from site.
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:37 AM   #43
Aliyahking
Upgraded Female Account
 
Aliyahking's Avatar
 
User ID: 496174
Join Date: May 7, 2019
Location: Dallas
My Bio Page
Posts: 25
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I get alot of good clients from adult search don't knock it😜
Aliyahking is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:01 AM   #44
KalyEscort
Upgraded Female Account
 
KalyEscort's Avatar
 
User ID: 396141
Join Date: Apr 9, 2017
Location: Barcelona
My Bio Page
Posts: 234
Default you're not the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
There’s a lot of them. I only have profiles on Eccie and P411, they’re obviously legit.
But Erotic Monkey stole a pic from my Eccie profile 4 yrs ago, and posted on it in BIG LETTERS; Erotic Monkey. I didn’t do it; I don’t know how to post letters on my pics and I don’t know who or what is LSK at the bottom! And they stole some of my stats from my bio page, and actually made some stats up! My weight has changed! And it’s still posted, even though the pic is not current and there’s a review of me from some guy I never saw. My personal info obviously swiped from Eccie. Not Eccie’s fault of course. All Erotic Monkey. Backpage used to do it too.
They don't take only photos to create new profiles, they permit escorts using fake pics. Some of them got my photos when I was on Backpage without watermark, stolen all of them and used on profiles still alive and the websmaster ignored me when I wrote to warn about the situation and didn't want to delete my own photos.
KalyEscort is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:15 AM   #45
JRLawrence
Premium Access
 
JRLawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 22, 2009
Location: Somewhere East
Posts: 2,825
Encounters: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
They don't take only photos to create new profiles, they permit escorts using fake pics. Some of them got my photos when I was on Backpage without watermark, stolen all of them and used on profiles still alive and the websmaster ignored me when I wrote to warn about the situation and didn't want to delete my own photos.
I was about to make a comment about watermarks. Every lady should use them. That means that everytime she changes her hobby name she has to redo the pictures. But, why would she change her handle, unless she wants to hide: that is like a brand name, it helps to obtain the business she wants.

Phone numbers change, names change: but branding pictures with a watermark with your hobby name and contact number would prevent these sites stealing your pictures.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved