Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47466
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2021, 03:42 PM   #1
Ray007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default "Foxy" the teacher wasn't so innocent after all!

Read some of Foxy’s reviews and were pretty decent. I was striking out pretty bad with other girls including my ATF so I decided to send this gal a text. Bam! She responded quite fast. We set up a time that very same day, not used to it being I hobby here and is done differently. Here of course we PM, set a day and time. Well here goes nothing, got into my batmobile and headed towards her place. Her place was near loop 12 & I35 area, but I felt safe. Called her from parking lot and said for me to go upstairs. She met me with a see through black sexy lingerie. She’s about 5’4” tall, black hair over shoulders, pretty face, weighs about 125lbs, no wrinkles, a bit mommy damage not bad at all, pretty smile, bubbly, has a great looking body, C cup boobies, and an ass I just love! Gents, she looks kind of like a sweet innocent teacher. The kind we all wanted to fuck in High School. She said she grew up kind of hippie type and plays guitar…my kind of gal! We started with an LFK, got undressed and she went right for Jr, BBBJ. She knows exactly what she’s doing, got me rock hard in record timing. She suited Jr quickly and hopped right on him RCG. She started fucking the shit out of me, bouncing up and down. That ass looked really nice and inviting from behind. After about 10 mins. She switched to CG which she did for about another 5 mins. While there she asked what else I wanted, told her I wanted to Greek her on the edge of the bed her facing down. She lubed herself and me up and slipped Jr balls deep into her fudge tunnel…WOW! She was the one fucking me not the other way around. Damn, this gals a pro! I watched Jr go in and out of her ass all while getting me harder. I wanted to bust but held back. I flipped her over and Daty’d that pretty pink kitty because I was going to pound that pretty pink thing. I pulled the old jacket off and asked her to suck Jr more. She obliged and once again she suited me up, we proceeded to MISH. I pounded that pretty pink kitty of hers hard till we both worked up a sweat. After a good 15mins of this I burst into the jacket and fell to the side for the count! She pulled off the jacket and proceeded some more BBBJ. I was toast! Thing about LC girls is they tend to go for 30mins, so when I asked how much for 1Hr playtime she kind of freaked out. We did do the 1 Hr though. She said she’s going to register here. I tell you, this gal loves what she does and knows what the hell she’s doing. I am going to see her again….for sure. After our great time together we got dressed, and kissed her goodbye.
Ray007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 07:47 AM   #2
RaylenG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

What exactly is this…I’ll help, it’s north’s review, and not helpful…your turn��
RaylenG is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:22 AM   #3
Gandalf4301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Just curious, why no link to her LC posting?
Gandalf4301 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:58 AM   #4
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 93

Below might help, seems like duplicate posting

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2804510
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women